TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘My Hana’ looks severely malnourished, which will have a huge impact on her health as an adult. But as long as she’s skinny, right?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I really believe she doesn’t go to anything anymore because she’s not allowed. Same as she’s not allowed sit in the front of the car ahead of seif. No autonomy, no say, nothing. It’s quite sad really.
Also that dress🤭 and all her clothes really. The oversized trend is for ones 20-30 years younger than you. Why so afraid to show your shape? Nothing is ever fitted nicely. I suppose it ties in to her warped relationship with food. She has a square of chocolate and she being’so so bold’. Ffs. That kind of thinking was left in the 90’s.
I think I will have to stop watching her, even if it was just for a laugh.

Reactions: 15
Melly is pissed again…showing us how water when frozen in a bag, turns into ICE!!! Ground breaking stuff.
I tend to use an ice tray but hey, what would I know? I don’t make that extra effort because I have a life and don’t have to solo parent or pretend to be someone I’m not🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it's never to early To pour a drink. eh sorry now Swigs but it is "too" early. I don't know anyone who gets lit at home on a Saturday afternoon, wine at lunchtime, wine in the afternoon now she's on the gin and tonics. what must her kids think, they are playing or watching movies and she's there drinking wine in the afternoon on her own. shes such a lush.

Reactions: 10
Can’t spell ‘quiet’
Can’t spell ‘aisle’
Can’t spell ‘too’
Can’t punctuate or string a coherent sentence together or use grammar.
How is her son, who attends such an academic school, not utterly mortified at having such an illiterate moron for a mother?I am embarrassed for him.
I noticed the "I've also" just randomly thrown in. she's absolutely pissed. her stories are embarrassing, freezing water for ice, her brain is adled from the drink

Reactions: 7
Tigs at home hammered showing us how to make ice in a bag ? Firstly wtf. and pretending making her drinks is something artistic to her, when it’s all about her getting hammered to drown out her reality of being a billy no mates and the runaway boyfriend.
---
Melly is pissed again…showing us how water when frozen in a bag, turns into ICE!!! Ground breaking stuff.
I tend to use an ice tray but hey, what would I know? I don’t make that extra effort because I have a life and don’t have to solo parent or pretend to be someone I’m not🤷‍♀️
Pissed. Rolling up cucumber to sit on the couch alone drinking. I’d say she’s like Ms. Hannigan falling around the place in one of her housecoats telling the kids to shut up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can’t spell ‘quiet’
Can’t spell ‘aisle’
Can’t spell ‘too’
Can’t punctuate or string a coherent sentence together or use grammar.
How is her son, who attends such an academic school, not utterly mortified at having such an illiterate moron for a mother?I am embarrassed for him.
Swigs My freezer makes ice cubes., you should buy one ☝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Swigs My freezer makes ice cubes., you should buy one ☝

So does mine!!! Its a fancy American Fridge Freezer. She wanted one of them in her not forever home before remember? She never shut up about it.

My God I pity her kids having that drunk for a mother. Daddy is still away if she is pissed in the afternoon.

God forbid she had to take a kid to A&E tonight. We all know she would totally get behind the wheel absolutely pissed. Its a regular thing with this awful excuse for a mother. She is pure selfish. Someday something serious will happen and shes fucked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
These are the moments I stay watching this car crash!!!! A BAG OF WATER TO GET ICE IN A HURRY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Surely smaller ice cubes would freeze faster.

And correct me if I’m wrong but when her dreams of an American fridge freezer were dashed a couple of years ago, didn’t she buy an ice maker???? She must have had to sell it, now that times are tough for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All I can see when watching her is a big old puffer fish. She has destroyed her looks, she is quite attractive in that pic with her daughter a few years back, is she 2 pissed 2 notice that? The fake lips, hair & teeth & God knows whats going on with her eyebrows.

Reactions: 6
Tigs at home hammered showing us how to make ice in a bag ? Firstly wtf. and pretending making her drinks is something artistic to her, when it’s all about her getting hammered to drown out her reality of being a billy no mates and the runaway boyfriend.
---

Pissed. Rolling up cucumber to sit on the couch alone drinking. I’d say she’s like Ms. Hannigan falling around the place in one of her housecoats telling the kids to shut up.
This is exactly how I picture her everytime :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Just ‘through’ on one the Chinese dressing gown? Has she ever heard of spell check? But then, I suppose you need a basic education to understand spell check.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg she's the best at lighting fires. Rolls eyes. She had it on a projector on a wall the last time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.