TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Elizabeth oakes not to be recommended then?
I think Sinead of The Beautiful Truth got her brows done by Elizabeth (she paid herself from what I recall) and I find her recommendations excellent usually.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is Elizabeth oakes not to be recommended then?
Elizabeth is the best in the business. Hands down. I've had some work done by her and 10 years on my eyeliner is still perfect. Faded a little obviously and I've had one too up after 6 years. Thinking of getting the lip liner done

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If Gucci is not your budget…. Ahem sorry love but Gucci isn’t even in your budget! 🤦‍♀️
That’s the truth. But why does she even have to say that. Why not just show a pair of shoes she thinks people will like. Will she ever stop the facade of a rich and luxurious lifestyle. She doesn’t have it. She has a few entry level wallets and wash bags maybe. That’s all. Her jewelry is fake and cheap. Her bags are fake. I’d guess 50/50 on the sunglasses she bangs on about. But far from a Gucci life she has. Cop on Melissa, you don’t have money. Poor gobshite will be on begging for free tit tomorrow.
---
Imagine communicating with people like that. Imagine sitting down having a conversation with somebody and showing them your Gucci shoes but saying look if you can’t afford them here is a pair you can afford, and showing them some cheap shoes online. who carries on like this. No wonder she has no friends. She’d rather keep up the fake life that she’s rich has taste and buys luxury items than actually have any real friends. The problem is she’s been trying to make friends with people that are above her, that do buy luxury items that are wealthy, that own big homes, and she can’t keep up, looks like a liar, because she is a liar, and then she’s left with no friends. She’s not from that kind of stock, she grew up in a rough neighborhood she’s broke, and she’s common. She’s a big drinker, gets drunk and loud. But she wants to hang out with the Pippas. This is her way of thinking btw not mine lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s still trying to flog a dead horse. The robes aren’t/haven’t sold and won’t sell

Reactions: 7
She’s still trying to flog a dead horse. The robes aren’t/haven’t sold and won’t sell

She needs to be reported EVERYTIME she shows her crap as its an #AD Tigs.

She is back being sneaky again by not doing it so lets stop her. She knows the rules. They all do.

Reactions: 6
That dress is rotten on her it's for someone alot younger she is nearly 50 and she is dressing.like a 20 year old

Reactions: 5
Why does she go to no events? Like the one on her stories she saying sorry I can’t be there? She’s done this a few times 🤷‍♀️

Shes not invited. Bt fashion was during thr week and not a sign of her at it....
Andrea roche dropped her - she has nothing to offer

Reactions: 10
She is irrelevant for a while now. No agency bothers with her, her PR is all her own. Its worse she is getting. Saddo.

Reactions: 4
I was really bored during the week and I was looking back at her feed from when she lived in the other not forever home. She really has nothing to offer now. I'd say she doesn't have a penny. The only stories she does are of her face up really close or that table in the sitting room.

Reactions: 10
MMB need to have outlet or mega sale €20 per robe will surely cover the cost

• Haha
Her big giveaway is worth nothing as she got all for free , all basic stuff . She is too tight and poor to give away all the decent freebies she gets.
She has been cleaning out her makeup bag this week, just waiting now for all the begging & tagging .As she likes to let Charlotte Tilbury know when she is near empty . Her hair is rotten on her, it must be in her collab she has to admire her hair weekly , as she does it every week without fail . Its so fake and thin.

Reactions: 8
Why does she go to no events? Like the one on her stories she saying sorry I can’t be there? She’s done this a few times 🤷‍♀️
The last time we talked about this, she was on apologizing to events that she can’t make it within days. They are probably like here’s this mad witch tagging us again and she wasn’t invited lol. It’s all incase we here think she’s not invited.
---
That dress is rotten on her it's for someone alot younger she is nearly 50 and she is dressing.like a 20 year old
Seriously. The oversized baby doll look. Maybe the boyfriend has a fetish. She’s like that one lady we all know growing up that dresses way out there or not her age and hair too. And people make sly jokes when they see her coming. She knows what I’m talking about. And who.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.