TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say the staff in that restaurant are saying here's this nutcase again in the stupid hats and puffer coats.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I’m not up to speed on all the credit/debit cards that are about these days! My trusty debit card is all I need!! Buuut to me that last story proves they live off the credit cards! 🙈

Reactions: 1
I doubt very much that Melly even knew who Raquel Welch was before she saw it on Instagram🙄Christ almighty, this woman cannot have a single original thought. So sad.

Reactions: 1
I'd say the staff in that restaurant are saying here's this nutcase again in the stupid hats and puffer coats.
😂😂I was only thinking that maybe they think she’s homeless and in for her daily food coffee etc in the big puffa coat I’d say the eye rolling that goes on is gas!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys don’t run, walk - last chance to get your hands on the Hana scissors for only €31…..

She bought two back in 2018 and still hasn’t managed to shift them 😆😆

• Haha
She definitely doesn't read here someone said

she doesn't buy from the likes of cos and all of sudden she puts a link up for cos 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She definitely doesn't read here someone said

she doesn't buy from the likes of cos and all of sudden she puts a link up for cos 🤣🤣🤣
Sure isn’t this where she gets her ideas from for content! It’s a pity she wouldn’t learn the difference between ‘a’ and ‘an’, posters have explained it enough times. She’s an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure isn’t this where she gets her ideas from for content! It’s a pity she wouldn’t learn the difference between ‘a’ and ‘an’, posters have explained it enough times. She’s an embarrassment.

Its a pity about her fake lifestyle 🤣🤣🤣

I have to say she must be the most superficial Irish insta hun going. Even the pic of Hana beside the porsche.... like why?
A pointless pic but she somehow thinks it reflects on her that she knows wealthy people
The obsession with the kardashians, possibly the most toxic family on the planet. Always showing off her designer purchases.
But when it comes down to it, they own nothing and her family are an embarrassment to her. I judge people on how they treat their loved ones and not on what they wear.

Reactions: 13
All for the gram, getting that child to stand beside a Porsche. She couldn't afford the dinky version. Yesterday she took a pic of a house and posted to her stories, if I was the owner of the house I'd be livid. Same Miss Mills is renting and nowhere near ever having a forever home.
She needs to take the wig piece off, give her head a wee wobble and go clear out her wardrobe of all oversized coats, baseball caps and tat.
She'd be much more relatable if she addressed her image issues.

Back to the “baby Botox” the absolute fool, not a candidate for “full Botox” well I nearly wet myself laughing! Need a pretty large dose to cover that abnormal forehead the size of it 👽👽

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she had such good family genes from Mama June that she wouldn’t need any Botox but that’s maybe why it’s baby Botox !!! She is laughable… very gullible individual.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
baby Botox because I'm not a candidate for actual Botox... Melissa who told you that? there are people in their 20s...so half your age having Botox.
then the stupid reel of pouring your first drink on a Friday afternoon.... Swigs assumes everyone is a lush like her.

• Haha
I repost my former comment. She is a tit of a woman. Only fooling herself. The chewing of gum whilst in the chair is beyond disgusting.

Baby botox my ass. Botox is botox Melissa. She is a fool. No wonder she is haemorrhaging followers.

Botox is Botox. At last she gets it. No such thing as baby Botox. It’s a coined term for idiots. And not a candidate? ffs. What that means is somebody did it and it lowered her eyebrows as it can do that to some people. Doesn’t mean your not a candidate just means you need a better dr. And or go light on certain areas more than likely the brow. This doesn’t turn it into baby Botox, she just likes the term because it makes her feel better as she thinks she’s natural lol. She’s literally glued together and nothing is her own lol. Also she only start tagging the Botox lately and we all know why. Now showing the dr. ( who by the way I’d avoid at all costs looking at his own face ) but saying fully paid under it. Hoping next time it’s free. I knew the minute she start admitting and tagging it in the last year where it was going. She doesn’t really want to talk about it, as the last time she just happened to get cut off too when she tried and story didn’t load correctly then either. Whoops. Such an accident right Melissa mills. Hun you’re botoxed up the hole just admit it. It’s not a big deal. Begging for it for feee is gas tho. Because your so rich lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.