TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all from Jack Chen and Elite Materials. She doesn’t have real stuff, all her clothes are H&M and Zara! If she had money like she pretends she does, she would be shopping in BT’s. She is pathetic.
One minute crying about the earthquake, the next sitting smugly in the back of the car going about her first world day. She is so false and tone deaf.

Reactions: 15
The poor people affected by the earthquake are in a bad enough position without needing her cast offs. Probably the only way she will shift the longewear she claimed was too warm.

Reactions: 5
It’s all from Jack Chen and Elite Materials. She doesn’t have real stuff, all her clothes are H&M and Zara! If she had money like she pretends she does, she would be shopping in BT’s. She is pathetic.
It's all smoke and mirrors.

Always Zara, H&M and even Bershka - never even the higher end of the high street like Reiss, All Saints, COS, French Connection etc.

Reactions: 8
On the Beggy Mitchell again…
There’s still a whole body’s worth in her ‘Empty’ Jo Malone crème jar!
@jomalonelondon EMPTY
Absolutely mortified for her 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the Beggy Mitchell again…
There’s still a whole body’s worth in her ‘Empty’ Jo Malone crème jar!
@jomalonelondon EMPTY
Absolutely mortified for her 🫣
Oh I report, report, report all those beggy posts as scam. So annoying. Whatever about showing them, its the tagging of the brand 🤯

Reactions: 9
It's all smoke and mirrors.

Always Zara, H&M and even Bershka - never even the higher end of the high street like Reiss, All Saints, COS, French Connection etc.
It cracks me up. Then she sits there shoving the Celine bag into the frame that goes for about 3k and we are suppose to believe it’s real🤣🤣. Like she wouldn’t be in brown Thomas buying them and showing off or tagging etc.

Reactions: 14
It cracks me up. Then she sits there shoving the Celine bag into the frame that goes for about 3k and we are suppose to believe it’s real🤣🤣. Like she wouldn’t be in brown Thomas buying them and showing off or tagging etc.
If they were real we would def see her buying/opening etc etc 🙄 how does she expect us to believe they are real that stitching on that bag😂

Reactions: 6
No Mauritis for mid term break this year instead stuck at home doing the hoovering

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And showing the contents of her hoovering
And as usual doing the worst sales job on her posts with Miele jumping in to say that you don’t have to get your hands dirty emptying the hoover… meanwhile this dummy is rubbing her fingers into her hoover contents!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I have the miele hoover. Yes it is brilliant. I hoover every day and I wouldn't have that much dirt after a week. Either the floors are filthy or That's about a months load

AND he is from Pakistan, well its not Azhar ye plonker,

And lot of people all over the world are donating

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.