TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has duck all. Pathetic she is. The story of her showing her injection sites is HER REAL FACE! She looks her age and older with all the boozing and lack of food. Robbie Rotten jawline and Rocky busted boxer nose. Ugly inside and out but pretty normal without all the fake filters. But a Supermodel she ain't. I'm sure her best skill might have been between her legs all those years ago. #Japan #Tullamore #husbandstealer #neverwillbearealBari #fakeasfuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She has duck all. Pathetic she is. The story of her showing her injection sites is HER REAL FACE! She looks her age and older with all the boozing and lack of food. Robbie Rotten jawline and Rocky busted boxer nose. Ugly inside and out but pretty normal without all the fake filters. But a Supermodel she ain't. I'm sure her best skill might have been between her legs all those years ago. #Japan #Tullamore #husbandstealer #neverwillbearealBari #fakeasfuck.
And you can see she does the entire forehead up to the hair line. Above brows between brows up the forehead to hair line. And right around the eyes and under making her eyes water lol. BABY BOTOX MY ARSE 🤣🤣🤣. selling her soul now and telling and showing everyone to try get the freebies. 🤣.

Any doctor or aestethician will tell you not to touch the injection sites for 24 hours to avoid infection whether its botox, filler, baby botox etc but she plonks a baseball cap covering her forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any doctor or aestethician will tell you not to touch the injection sites for 24 hours to avoid infection whether its botox, filler, baby botox etc but she plonks a baseball cap covering her forehead

That's to cover her satellite forehead the size of Dublin Airport. She is going bald because of the pull of the fake hair. Pure bald she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has a very severe widow’s peak. If she keeps adding those extensions her natural hair will be fucked permanently.

Reactions: 6
Baby Botox 😂 how does this doctor allow her to spout such nonsense. Plus if never heard of this doctor. Why doesn’t she go to the usual haunts the insta huns go to.

She has zero credibility to accumulate followers. No pulling power or any likeability whatsoever so she gets no collabs or interest from companies.

Melly's days are full of trying hard to stay relevant. Cheap Zara puffer jackets and stupid baseball caps does not an Influencer make these days. Her time has been and gone, if it ever took off. Too many younger and up to date Huns out there today.

She is outdated and unfashionable And fake as duck. She needs to GIVE IT UP FFS!!! She is too old and too self absorbed for anyone to care.

She can slither off into the sunset with her fake shoes and bags from China courtesy of Hazard.

Last edited:
Used to love Melissa’s content back when she started, but back then I didn’t know it was all a facade 😢

Posting these here as evidence of the rubbish she spouts. Botox is Botox. If she’s getting a tiny dose then she wouldn’t have Spock eyebrows and her face wouldn’t be completely frozen. Give it up Mel. Just admit you’re like everyone else. You’re not blessed with amazing skin genes like you try to make out. Also what’s the story with the fingers at her temple??!! She’s such an oddball.

E0DCB0B8-DEBC-43D6-B4EC-EFA6B81255D0.jpeg
1C31C234-9A9B-4F78-B083-1F0709A876A7.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Ronnie is obviously cutting off her Botox money she is trying to get exposure for the clinic… how sad have a little bit of self worth… is the constant humiliation on Instagram worth a few bottles of cream and Botox every 4 months…I wouldn’t take any of her recommendations on board as she has zero intelligence and only sees free products..

Reactions: 10
God I’m cringing for her. Baby Botox is literally just a smaller dose more regularly, there is absolutely no difference.

Her injector is probably telling her she doesn’t need ‘Botox’ because he can have her in for ‘baby Botox’ (the same thing!!!) on a more regular basis and collect his money.

Reactions: 16
Did you see her ex friend Michelle (who i think seems like a lovely person) botox her eye is very drooped and the eyebrows are so off balance. Id say its same botox place as pippa

Reactions: 2
Did you see her ex friend Michelle (who i think seems like a lovely person) botox her eye is very drooped and the eyebrows are so off balance. Id say its same botox place as pippa
God yeah very noticeable suppose it will sort itself out🙄

Reactions: 3
God, her eyebrows are not inline and then she draws attention to them by saying have a look at my eyebrows😂😂. Like infairness it's hard not to notice them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I laughed way too hard at those eyebrows. They’re so off. It’s hilarious. Why would anyone book a skin treatment with someone who claims their eyebrows are symmetrical while one of them is practically off her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.