TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone wants to see Melly Mills in real life, just hang outside the cinema in Dundrum. She is there EVERY Saturday without fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I laughed way too hard at those eyebrows. They’re so off. It’s hilarious. Why would anyone book a skin treatment with someone who claims their eyebrows are symmetrical while one of them is practically off her face 😂
I went for a look there. Does she know what symmetry is ? They look like they belong to two different people. I know nobody’s are perfect (besides swigs of course) but jaysus I’d be raging with them.

Reactions: 3
Michelle Tighe goes to Jane Mulrooney for her Botox. I suspect pips does too. She has a door out the back for people who don’t want to be seen. My friend is a rep who goes in and out quite regularly so knows a few secrets. The Mulrooney have been part of a few court cases in the past. If you Google you can see.

Reactions: 3
Any doctor or aestethician will tell you not to touch the injection sites for 24 hours to avoid infection whether its botox, filler, baby botox etc but she plonks a baseball cap covering her forehead
I’ve said this before and absolutely no alcohol for 24 hours after it. I’m 18 years younger than Swigs and I don’t get ‘Baby botox’ not a candidate my hole.
Mel, lovey. You are in your 50s almost. Stop trying to act like we are all born yesterday. You are pathetic. Not a candidate 😂😂😂😂 have you ever heard such nonsense!! You absolute gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yay! It’s first borns birthday! What’s in store for his day of fun??? A trip to Rolys? Maybe D&Crescenzis and the cinema for a change. Just what every teenage boy dreams of!!!!!!

• Haha
Yay! It’s first borns birthday! What’s in store for his day of fun??? A trip to Rolys? Maybe D&Crescenzis and the cinema for a change. Just what every teenage boy dreams of!!!!!!
There will certainly be no friends over at Fort Melly!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Rolys is on the money, we might get a shot of her tights in the back of the car if we’re lucky. Sorry but the balloons? He’s 15 ffs

Reactions: 7
Where is she going with the stupid Balloons!!! He is 15 not 5. She hasn't a clue. Poor kid and she sticks it on Instagram!! Leave the boy grow ffs. Fool.

Reactions: 4
I’m honestly stunned he’s 15. He’s treated like he’s in junior infants. Bet she thinks she doesn’t look old enough to have a 15 year old😜

Reactions: 6
Awh so he got to go somewhere new for his birthday. Somewhere with delicious pasta and Aperol spritz on tap - sorry remind me whose birthday it is again?????

No doubt the poor guy sat looking at his phone as usual instead of watching the lush getting hammered.

Omg, STOP THE PRESSES!!! Melly went to new place to eat!!!! This is NOT a drill!!!

Omg, STOP THE PRESSES!!! Melly went to new place to eat!!!! This is NOT a drill!!!
Don’t get too excited it’s just rinse and repeat.

Still in Dublin 18…
Still a plate of pasta….
Still a bucket of Aperol…….
Still has fake sunnies on show….

• Haha
Daddy must be feeling old today, his 5th born son just turned 15! Miss Mills likes to make out he’s the 1st born 🙄

Reactions: 11
There will certainly be no friends over at Fort Melly!

That kid should be out with his own pals for his birthday like normal boys do. Not spending it with Ms Plastic Fantastic, Veruca Salt and Hazard McBillsShy.

Reactions: 9
She really tries to shove the “ first born” down everyone’s neck in hopes the first four are forgotten.
It's a very strange way to refer to your child alright, definitely has to do with having a dig at his ex. Extremely petty behaviour.

It's a very strange way to refer to your child alright, definitely has to do with having a dig at his ex. Extremely petty behaviour.
She is childish and very petty. Its her Firstborn.

Not bleeping HIS! HE HAS 4 OTHER FIRSTBORNS MELISSA. You pathetic Tit. You know? The ones you robbed their Da of.

bleep.

Reactions: 9
Plastic Fantastic is pissed again look. She looks absolutely hammered as usual. She needs to keep Creepy Prick Hazard off Instagram. He gives us the Ick. Vomit 🤢 🤢 horrible yoke he is. Eeurgh. Sleazy. She should put one of her 100 filters on him to make him look a little bit somewhat good looking cos he's just bleeping ugh. If his eye wandered years ago then its still wondering now that Mel is aging worse than milk left out in the sun.

Oh Melissa stop trying to give his EX a message. Its such old news now, give it up. She was glad to give you her left overs. That LADY (!) was glad to get shot of the man who couldnt keep it zipped.

And your life is just fab right now eh? #NeverbearealBari. Never will be.

Must REALLY suck when you are the only member of your family without the Bari name. Legally. #noweddingnoringnoname.

Oh well. Kids back to school this week. More slithering and Puffer coats on the way.

Why did he not take ye away this half term? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. But you posted the "We are in love" obligatory pic that you do from the trips.

But stayed home hoovering. 😄 Must kill her that her kids don't look anyway like her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Plastic Fantastic is pissed again look. She looks absolutely hammered as usual. She needs to keep Creepy Prick Hazard off Instagram. He gives us the Ick. Vomit 🤢 🤢 horrible yoke he is. Eeurgh. Sleazy. She should put one of her 100 filters on him to make him look a little bit somewhat good looking cos he's just bleeping ugh. If his eye wandered years ago then its still wondering now that Mel is aging worse than milk left out in the sun.

Oh Melissa stop trying to give his EX a message. Its such old news now, give it up. She was glad to give you her left overs. That LADY (!) was glad to get shot of the man who couldnt keep it zipped.

And your life is just fab right now eh? #NeverbearealBari. Never will be.

Must REALLY suck when you are the only member of your family without the Bari name. Legally. #noweddingnoringnoname.

Oh well. Kids back to school this week. More slithering and Puffer coats on the way.

Why did he not take ye away this half term? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. But you posted the "We are in love" obligatory pic that you do from the trips.

But stayed home hoovering. 😄 Must kill her that her kids don't look anyway like her.

Not the most flattering photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.