TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly she would have new stock by now it’s February even Tidge would have got her Christmas stock by now….Ronnie cut her off… her make believe business is no longer required how will she fill her days….🤣🤣🤣
Valentine’s Day is in four days like 🤣🤣🤣
---

Nearly choked on my coffee when she said as Miley says buy it for yourself. Her entire life is funded by her man lol. She was literally a side piece, mistress, until she broke up the marriage, and attracted to his daddy’s cars and money and material life lol. Now she has pocket money from him. The whole women empowerment boss witch thing makes me laugh so hard. She couldn’t be more the opposite. A shame to womankind.
---

I actually saw her in real life oh no god her head is soo long she has a really pointy chin like a witch! She is so odd looking very hunched and scrawny legs. No wonder she never takes proper pics it's all angles cutting off her head or legs out posing sideways. Completely weird
Yep. Real long head and big jaw and chin. Very masculine. Then she puts on 40lbs of hair and looks like a transvestite. Nothing against trans people just saying that’s her look. She belongs on the stage with panty bliss or whoever 🤣🤣🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her " christmas china order " should of been coming Sept/Oct/early Nov for her busiest time of the year , and its now mid Feb and still no new stock . Very strange . Her main business seems to be her depop selling cheap tatty junk !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her " christmas china order " should of been coming Sept/Oct/early Nov for her busiest time of the year , and its now mid Feb and still no new stock . Very strange . Her main business seems to be her depop selling cheap tatty junk !

Cheap like her. She will never be anywhere near Class. She tries soooooo hard and fails daily. Pity is all you feel for this fake woman.

Cheap, trashy and nasty. Her life is now beholden to her Master, its her just desserts for her behaviour of years ago. And him.
HE was always going to put her in her place. If she wanted to be with him, then this was always going to be HIS way.

Boss witch my ass. He owns her. Simples.

Last edited:
Cheap like her. She will never be anywhere near Class. She tries soooooo hard and fails daily. Pity is all you feel for this fake woman.

Cheap, trashy and nasty. Her life is now beholden to her Master, its her just desserts for her behaviour of years ago. And him.
HE was always going to put her in her place. If she wanted to be with him, then this was always going to be HIS way.

Boss witch my ass. He owns her. Simples.
@ Melmcs she has well sowed what she reaps 🥃🥃🥃🥃

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Top tips from Tigs. She gets her literacy skills from her mammy, a look at Tigs insta and Mary mills Facebook should be shown in classrooms encouraging kids to stay in school!!

• Haha
Top tips from Tigs. She gets her literacy skills from her mammy, a look at Tigs insta and Mary mills Facebook should be shown in classrooms encouraging kids to stay in school!!
Yea wel i dont no wha ur on bout k. Nuthin rong wit nything on her page. Der is nuthin rong atall atall K_____

• Haha
I snorted laughing when she said she was proud of herself when she saw the shop had put 2 coffee tables together, just like she did... She thinks she reinvented the wheel ffs. Does she really think she is the first person to put 2 tables together 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she buys all that crap because she doesn't have a penny. Her content was mostly stuff she bought back in the day when she was doing up the fancy house.

Reactions: 4
I think she buys all that crap because she doesn't have a penny. Her content was mostly stuff she bought back in the day when she was doing up the fancy house.

The fancy House that wasn't hers in the first place and she spent money on irrelevant tat instead of the proper stuff.

Like Rent and Bills. She has nothing. duck all. Not even for the Tooth Fairy tonight. How many times did we need to see a bleeping tooth from Veruca.

Reactions: 8
We have donated clothes and money’ my hole. From the one who is selling off Penneys swimsuits

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We have donated clothes and money’ my hole. From the one who is selling off Penneys swimsuits
What clothes has she to donate that would be suitable for the freezing temps over there? What charity, where and when is pick-up? How can others do the same??? Very odd to do a good deed like that and then tell everyone on your stories but not post up info on charities and ways for others to get involved…..

Reactions: 12
She’s proud of herself for pushing 2 tables together, Ahhahaha omg what an absolute airhead FFS like!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What clothes has she to donate that would be suitable for the freezing temps over there? What charity, where and when is pick-up? How can others do the same??? Very odd to do a good deed like that and then tell everyone on your stories but not post up info on charities and ways for others to get involved…..
Probably the oversized lounge west she can’t shift for the past 2 years

Reactions: 1
Not one item of clothing did she donate, anyone who’s sells used penny’s swimsuits on depop is not going to give away clothes for nothing. She is a full bred liar!
And as for her taking the piss out of Sam smiths outfit at the brits, well Melissa do you know who it reminded me of? YOU everyday in your stupid looking oversized wet knacker coats!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unless she's donated the absolute tat she's pedalling this three years I'd say she hasn't donated anything. Makes out she's doing good, posting about the devastation caused by the earthquake. I've donated clothes and money quietly through a local Turkish business that has put out an appeal for the goods they require.
Someone needs to sit Miss Mills down and tell her to cop the f#@k on. At her age flaffing round in oversized coats, baseball hats and fake hair is not a "vibe"
She definitely hasn't a friend in this world coz if she did they'd not be long telling her how ridiculous she looks.
She needs to take the wig, filters and oversized shite off and start looking like a near 50 year old. It's an age to be celebrated, we're not all old at this age. You can be stylish, fashionable and look good without a filter. I've no filler nor Botox and whilst skin ain't perfect it's hydrated and healthy.
She's a joke.

Reactions: 8
Look at that fake Rolex , no way spending 8500k on a Rolex that the links & clasp sit so flimsy. ROLEX are heavy structured links. And if she spent 2500k on her Celine chain bag you wouldnt accept that puckered stitching in the corner in the shop !who would when spending so much, and seeing she sells her worn pennys swimsuits for 5eur. Just more evidence she is full of deceit.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.