Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha and then where to purchase fabric wtf

Shes off her bleeping trolley! She shares every last aspect of their lives! Nobody poxy asks! U and that brick of a jawline wouldn't be missed!

We have to keep it. Just add a number each time. Its the best one ever. And when someone new joins it will be hilarious to explain to them where it came from
the reply is still there on the grid post, it's hilarious hi👋I'm not with my mum dad and brother 😂😂and your one replies no I was saying it to your wee girl. and she never replied 😂😂😂😂😂like she has zero sense of humour. her tone was so defensive too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the reply is still there on the grid post, it's hilarious hi👋I'm not with my mum dad and brother 😂😂and your one replies no I was saying it to your wee girl. and she never replied 😂😂😂😂😂like she has zero sense of humour. her tone was so defensive too
Best thing I've ever ever seen. Just amazing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sure didn’t she call herself ‘Swigs’ not to long ago and she made reference to her having a ‘swig of her drink’ with a wink after. Of course she reads here. Sure how else is she going to improve her grammar if we don’t help the poor dear !👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sure didn’t she call herself ‘Swigs’ not to long ago and she made reference to her having a ‘swig of her drink’ with a wink after. Of course she reads here. Sure how else is she going to improve her grammar if we don’t help the poor dear !👋
several times has refferd to here especially with the Swigs comment. that was another classic time on her threads. and she tried to drop the tignam name then hoping the Swigs would stop too but everyone on here refers to her as swigs😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
We don’t belong to you - you better believe it witch because if you did you would know how to spell, how to use a capital letter & how to cook something other than pasta 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The woman is mad, telling us she can’t be dealing with stupid people, the irony and then her family is private again the irony telling anyone who will listen about her parents and their cancer battles and letting the world know about her partners nephew. Melissa please look up the definition of “Private”, Google will help with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We don’t belong to you - you better believe it witch because if you did you would know how to spell, how to use a capital letter & how to cook something other than pasta 💅🏼
And how to use ‘AN‘ before a vowel! The swearing in the rant really shows how common and vulgar she is, the Foxrock Moms wouldn’t use language like that Melly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah here, I go to Dunnes and miss this?! She's reading here, somebody here mentioned about Pakistan and the kids one of the days so that's where she's getting that. She shares her whole life, kids, woes, family tragedies, her oily legs, her shopping trolley, the contents of her kids lunchboxes, their birth dates, their schools, her office, her dinner, her drinking, her holidays and umpteen other personal and private things. The absolute worst is the sharing of her daughter having a tantrum, in her swimming togs, her sons underwear drawer to just list the things I remember without much effort. She wouldn’t know the word private if it hit her in her Dolph Lundgren nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's having a shower and going to bed. who needs to know that? Not her followers. Just have your shower and go to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's having a shower and going to bed. who needs to know that? Not her followers. Just have your shower and go to bed
But she is private!
Shooting herself in the foot yet again. It must be hard having the IQ of a briquette.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That was written here wasn’t it. And it was if something happened to her would they be shipped there. Which to be fair he could do anyway. Has anyone ever seen not without my daughter lol if she belonged to me she’d get a slap for stupidity

Reactions: 6
Just remember ‘there are some people who didn’t like mushrooms ‘🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣……please can this be the next thread . Where does she get the lines . She’s absolutely gas ! Must be swigging again 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think swigs is bleeping locked tonight
The ranting the hate in her typing

She’s on a mad one
Who rattled her cage today

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahahaha and then where to purchase fabric wtf

Shes off her bleeping trolley! She shares every last aspect of their lives! Nobody poxy asks! U and that brick of a jawline wouldn't be missed!

We have to keep it. Just add a number each time. Its the best one ever. And when someone new joins it will be hilarious to explain to them where it came from
Can someone explain this to me 🤣🤣 I missed it

Reactions: 2
Melissa there is a place right beside were you live called John of gods think that's were you should be going she really isn't all there

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.