Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you @daddygoose35. She also made her bed so now has to lie in it. Not sure what she thought she was getting from a life with him.

And lying is also what she does. Every day. She is a very unhappy person no matter how hard she tries to be some one else. She is to be pitied.

Reactions: 4
Classic Tigs 😂
😂😂😂 she never gets anything right does she? spelling mistakes, mis-pronunciation, believing she’s the most beautiful woman alive, has the most beautiful children, well travelled, rich, married etc etc etc, yet under it all we see that she’s rough as fu*k, yes Melissa because your true colours always shine through, stop pretending hun..we see you too 👋

Reactions: 8
Jesus she really stocked up with the lucky lucky men. We’ll be drip fed fake tat throughout the year

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree with you @daddygoose35. She also made her bed so now has to lie in it. Not sure what she thought she was getting from a life with him.

And lying is also what she does. Every day. She is a very unhappy person no matter how hard she tries to be some one else. She is to be pitied.
There was no bed to made when they first started banging.

I am assuming he strung her along for years and fed her bullshit about his lifestyle and how much money he had. She was oblivious to all while she had his dick in her mouth in the storeroom of the shop in Tullamore. Does anyone know if she knew he was married went the first started shagging or how long was she his mistress for?

Reactions: 3
Love how she’s “teaching” us how to make the most laziest basic dinner going!!

That’s like the first thing you learn to cook when you leave home. Boil pasta. Add sauce. Add meat (salmon if you’re not a peasant)

I’ve never added a punnet of grapes to my plate tho, maybe she IS teaching me something…..

• Haha
About 7 years wearing these invisalign and still needs composite bonding . Bad advertising

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was no bed to made when they first started banging.

I am assuming he strung her along for years and fed her bullshit about his lifestyle and how much money he had. She was oblivious to all while she had his dick in her mouth in the storeroom of the shop in Tullamore. Does anyone know if she knew he was married went the first started shagging or how long was she his mistress for?

Oh she knew alright. @Harper Riley has the goss on Ms Mills and her behaviour round the town in Tullamore back in the day. A right Slapper it seems.

Love how she’s “teaching” us how to make the most laziest basic dinner going!!

That’s like the first thing you learn to cook when you leave home. Boil pasta. Add sauce. Add meat (salmon if you’re not a peasant)

I’ve never added a punnet of grapes to my plate tho, maybe she IS teaching me something…..

Grapes usually in her glass, the alcoholic that she is.

I thought she was over her insta hissy fit today. cringe at her sharing the reel if you don't like me that's your problem. it's actually really sad she cares so much about Instagram for someone with a really small following.

Reactions: 6
We don’t like you Melissa, please go away forever. You are a stupid, uneducated, childish, insecure,nasty, nasty woman who had an affair with a married man. You are white trash. Please disappear off social media instead of posting silly, childish videos aimed at Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Or “I’m never with my mum, dad and brother”
Does she visit her brother in the joy? Or am confusing her with another blagger?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Omg that's classic!! What an air head.
If she wasn't so obnoxious I'd feel sorry for her. Then again, I wonder what it must be like to cruise through life being so stupid? It must be like being bulletproof in many respects to not have the wit to have any self-awareness.

Last edited:
twit twit twit - ranting away letting us know it all gets to her!! ‘I spoke to my husband’ - all I could hear her say in a whiner voice was ‘I told my daddy on you!!!’ - she’s the most self centered, immature woman I’ve ever seen! A teenager ! Health is your wealth and then the pradas!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Back shoving pasta around a pan with the fish slice 🙄 And she reckons she’s a good cook!

Reactions: 6
twit twit twit - ranting away letting us know it all gets to her!! ‘I spoke to my husband’ - all I could hear her say in a whiner voice was ‘I told my daddy on you!!!’ - she’s the most self centered, immature woman I’ve ever seen! A teenager ! Health is your wealth and then the pradas!! 🤣🤣🤣
I told my daddy on you. bleeping hilarious

Even funnier cause it’s true

The genius chef is reheating the smoked salmon which has been cured. And I don’t mean cured of an illness Swiggy
That’s what I thought, it’s not the type of salmon that you put with pasta, well I wouldn’t anyway.
God her love she’s not the brightest.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.