Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? Did he actually say that?
The infamous live from a few years ago where she was scuttered as per and left the camera on by accident- called her followers ’nosey fuckers’ and Ahzar said ‘Did you ask them about why you dont give me blowjobs anymore’... mortifying.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The infamous live from a few years ago where she was scuttered as per and left the camera on by accident- called her followers ’nosey fuckers’ and Ahzar said ‘Did you ask them about why you dont give me blowjobs anymore’... mortifying.
I curse myself daily that I didn’t have the foresight to screen record that! What a time to be alive 😂
If I were Tidge, I’d still be puce with the embarrassment!

Reactions: 8
Oh jaysus 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The pissed as a fart night at Michelle Tighes mother's party was another classic 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Didn't she go on a night out with Paul from the white moose as well at some point, some get together of bleeping ejits at the time

Have to agree with her there, I wouldn't touch his 🍆either 🤢

Reactions: 1
How did Seif get into Blackrock? Did he go to Willow?
Didn't he not get until somewhere else and then got into blackrock later on remember her saying something so maybe didn't get blackrock stright away wonder where hana will go

Reactions: 1
Her latest post, is she mad, she is nervous as it’s first day back to school but all will well because her skincare is on point. Not a mention of the kids who are actually going back to school. I think whatever plot she was hanging onto by a finger nail is well and truely lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her latest post, is she mad, she is nervous as it’s first day back to school but all will well because her skincare is on point. Not a mention of the kids who are actually going back to school. I think whatever plot she was hanging onto by a finger nail is well and truely lost.
A Long walk 😂😂😂 that’s the best part
Tigs on a long walk 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.