Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really?! Why? I'm not familiar with the school so just wondering
It’s a fee paying private school and would be quite cliquey. I can’t imagine Hannah would fit in. None of the parents would be like Melissa and you can imagine the abuse she will get once the realise who her mother is.

Reactions: 3
Her latest post, is she mad, she is nervous as it’s first day back to school but all will well because her skincare is on point. Not a mention of the kids who are actually going back to school. I think whatever plot she was hanging onto by a finger nail is well and truely lost.
You would think her kids were just starting they properly delighted getting rid of
Or maybe be a Mountie mount anville be right up tigs street🙄
Shouldn't be of went to primary or does it really matter or maybe she will go alex

Reactions: 1
You’d swear the kids were going into junior infants. Cop yourself on Melly. You’re delighted to have a few hours without the brat. You just don’t want the workload that comes with kids back in school and the routine.

Reactions: 7
😂writing that like she has smoke blowing from her ears! She’s so so annoyed! Someone wrote that to piss her off 😂
It clearly worked she’s spitting feathers

What is she asking for Irish fabric to make cushions
She owns a bleeping sweat shop surely she can source material herself 😤😱🤯.
Bellend bleeping tragic bellend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
God these rants are really getting pathetic. getting angry people don't like or comment on her reels or send her lick arse messages. no Melissa nobody is obliged to make your head or ego any bigger. look how many times she said beautiful in that rant. I share beautiful things, I will continue to share beautiful things. basically she uses her platform to boast and brag about all her things and places massive value on how "beautiful" things look. most people don't give a tit about that. You've seen how private I've become? eh no I haven't noticed apart from maybe sticking a butterfly over hanas nose when you put a picture up. she needs to realise Instagram is not a friend or confidant, you need to work at friendships to keep them. insta... it's an empty space she's using as validation and she's getting less and less of it every week so she explodes in temper with these crazy rants.

She’s private now 🤣🤣
watch on waragainstinstagrammers. that's where I watch people like her who sit watching who is liking their reels. tragic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t resist.
Pity she doesn’t share spelling and grammar lessons.
the use of capital letters mid sentence is so strange... actually it's just one long sentence, no abbreviations or full stops. I wonder if she misses standing in a cue for Italian foccaca😂🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah ha!! There was no message!

This rant has been brewing all summer directed directly at us 👋🏻👋🏻 Hiya swigs 😘

Reactions: 21
Can someone please tell me what in ever loving Christ is she on about here?
Hahahahaha and then where to purchase fabric wtf

I couldn’t resist.
Pity she doesn’t share spelling and grammar lessons.
Shes off her bleeping trolley! She shares every last aspect of their lives! Nobody poxy asks! U and that brick of a jawline wouldn't be missed!

Be very sad to see this thread title finish loved seeing it each time 😂
We have to keep it. Just add a number each time. Its the best one ever. And when someone new joins it will be hilarious to explain to them where it came from

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.