Tignam #23 Hi, Iโ€™m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't even get the Pakistan story right. Why the duck would her children go to Pakistan if they were sick ๐Ÿ˜… she proof reads nothing!
Anyway, she's still not with her mum, dad or brother ๐Ÿ˜‰

I wonder if she misses standing in a cue for Italian foccaca๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚
[/QUOTE]
I loved when she corrected that cue with queue as if it was a typo! She doesn't even realise it's not a spelling error, it's a completely different word ๐Ÿ˜„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah here, I go to Dunnes and miss this?! She's reading here, somebody here mentioned about Pakistan and the kids one of the days so that's where she's getting that. She shares her whole life, kids, woes, family tragedies, her oily legs, her shopping trolley, the contents of her kids lunchboxes, their birth dates, their schools, her office, her dinner, her drinking, her holidays and umpteen other personal and private things. The absolute worst is the sharing of her daughter having a tantrum, in her swimming togs, her sons underwear drawer to just list the things I remember without much effort. She wouldnโ€™t know the word private if it hit her in her Dolph Lundgren nose.
Don't forget about the crotch shots whilst sitting on the stairs! Ah she's for the birds .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow.. sheโ€™s seething,, who stood on her Vejas today?? Go Tigs, we love when you have a good rant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her true colours fairly shine when sheโ€™s annoyed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow.. sheโ€™s seething,, who stood on her Vejas today?? Go Tigs, we love when you have a good rant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her true colours fairly shine when sheโ€™s annoyed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Every time I see someone wearing them I think of her! Not quite the influencing the company would love I'm sure ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah lads who upset Swigs on her big day of pushing the kids out the door to school, ye pack of assholes ๐Ÿ˜†!!!! She is on a mad rant tonight so who pissed on her Vejas!!!!

She talks of lack of respect? Respect and Melissa Mills never Bari do not go anywhere as a match. Where was her respect for herself with her legs wide open on the Stock room floor for a married man's WIFE! Where was the respect for herself those days? Where was the respect for her parents and she sharing everything about them and their PRIVATE business regarding their health? Where was her respect for her Partner' s nephew and his family over a tragedy a little over 3 WEEKS ago?!.

Go duck yourself you pathetic bleep. No one gives a duck about your bruised ego and lack of engagement or your toddler girl child who you can't seem to feed properly!

Get off Insta Swigs, you are cancelled.

P.s. Enjoy your shower, no one bleeping cares!!!!!

Melissa there is a place right beside were you live called John of gods think that's were you should be going she really isn't all there

She definitely needs a "break" to an institution, she is fucked up in the head. The creams are mushing her 1 brain cell.

Melissa has her period tonight. Guaranteed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion

Tignam #24 Yes, I stole a married man, but we are not going to Pakistan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
God these rants are really getting pathetic. getting angry people don't like or comment on her reels or send her lick arse messages. no Melissa nobody is obliged to make your head or ego any bigger. look how many times she said beautiful in that rant. I share beautiful things, I will continue to share beautiful things. basically she uses her platform to boast and brag about all her things and places massive value on how "beautiful" things look. most people don't give a tit about that. You've seen how private I've become? eh no I haven't noticed apart from maybe sticking a butterfly over hanas nose when you put a picture up. she needs to realise Instagram is not a friend or confidant, you need to work at friendships to keep them. insta... it's an empty space she's using as validation and she's getting less and less of it every week so she explodes in temper with these crazy rants.

watch on waragainstinstagrammers. that's where I watch people like her who sit watching who is liking their reels. tragic

I love this post. It sums this stupid woman up to a tee. She has absolutely no friends and this is how she presents her personality so it's no wonder people cross the road if they see her. Melissa Mills is TOXIC. She is coming across as unhinged with these ridiculous irrelevant rants for STRANGERS on the internet that she opens herself up to everyday for validation and praise. And then witches when she doesn't get what she thinks she deserves. She is nuts!!! She CHOOSES what she puts out there so please duck off Melly if you can't deal with the reactions you get! That is YOUR issue to deal with, if you don't like what you get back then don't put it out there for dissecting. Idiot.

She needs to get off Insta and realise the true things that matter in life because her mental health is not going her way with this pretend tit she constantly puts out there for engagement.

She truly has a very very sad life. Not the best one she tries to show. She is so unhappy with her life, her looks, her lack of any real people around her. She will never be happy in her own skin because its clear as day she hates herself. She is the only one who can change but she won't because she thinks she is something special and entitled and how dare you not acknowledge me. She is a narcissist.

This woman needs psychiatric help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚This one should be fucked back up to planet uranus..... Obviously where she comes from ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
The big angry rant And in the middle of it โ€œpeople donโ€™t like mushroomsโ€ is it just me not getting this? This is some Britney Spears style tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'She shows us nice things* like she's talking to poverty striken peasants, shes comedy gold, the insufferable witch

Sheโ€™ll sober up and have the fear today!!

Sheโ€™s on a come down from her holiday, back to real life where she has to make sch lunches and make a choice between bringing them to the Vanilla pod, D&C or Milanos for their dinner. It so so tough for her.

Also events are alive and kicking again but her invites are non existent reinforcing the fact that she has no friends (real or fake)

Oh and she probably just remembered after reading here that she forgot to order her Christmas stocKK

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.