Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #23 about Melissa Mills

Congratulations to @HiddenValley for the most liked thread title suggestion! Your prize is a polyester robe from the MMB collection. Hope you like sweating x

Quick recap of #22

- Melissa, her boyfriend and their kids (her 1st and 2nd born, his 5th and 6th born) went to Marbella Estepona for a family holiday golf break
- it was pretty much a rinse and repeat of all their hols with Azhar off golfing for most of the day and Tigs lying by the pool drinking
- Tigs' mother got some bad health news but Tigs has yet to visit her and is spending the day so far lying on the couch watching TV

Anything I've missed, please feel free to add below!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wakes up two days after her mams diagnosed with cancer to tell us she had a great nights sleep . Jealous Melissa I didn't sleep well for months when my family member was diagnosed

Reactions: 23
Wakes up two days after her mams diagnosed with cancer to tell us she had a great nights sleep . Jealous Melissa I didn't sleep well for months when my family member was diagnosed
This. She is so blasé today after her histrionics yesterday. All just looking for attention.

Reactions: 12
She is the worst daughter so her parents are best left away from her. She makes everything about herself. Pity party yesterday and Netflix on the couch like an oiled up slug today delighted with herself and her WiFi.

Priorities.

I just cant type.
My mother lost her battle with cancer a few months before my 1st born entered the world. From diagnosis i spent every esking moment on the rd driving her to treatments to visiting her in hosp then hospice.
Melissa is a rotten to the core witch and full of shite. May she die screaming!!
Im so mad at her antics when i remember my beautiful mothers battle

*waking

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She is the worst daughter so her parents are best left away from her. She makes everything about herself. Pity party yesterday and Netflix on the couch like an oiled up slug today delighted with herself and her WiFi.

Priorities.
It's not like she has a demanding full time.job. I'd be absolutely mortified telling people I'm chilling on the couch after a great nights sleep and both parents battling cancer.

Reactions: 19
Imagine, she was shamed into visiting her mother by Tattle and of course, brings alcohol with her🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
Goys, it’s ok she’s made it to Arden View but not without a bag of cans. M&S cans obvs but couldn’t manage a day without booze. She’ll probably drive home.

Reactions: 15
She’s a fool! I knew when she went insta silent earlier she was on her way to Arden but not before stopping in M&S for a bag of cans! Why oh why would you take alcohol to your sick mother! Would a bunch of flowers or a nice spa voucher would be more appropriate? I’d say tigs sat in the back of the hire car knocking back the cans, raging @ tattle on her way down! She won’t delay down there! We all know it was just for the insta post!

Reactions: 17

Congratulations to @HiddenValley for the most liked thread title suggestion! Your prize is a polyester robe from the MMB collection. Hope you like sweating x

Quick recap of #22

Thank you. Such an apt title given her disposition yesterday, this morning, this afternoon. And then 💡

Quick recap of #22

- Melissa, her boyfriend and their kids (her 1st and 2nd born, his 5th and 6th born) went to Marbella Estepona for a family holiday golf break
- it was pretty much a rinse and repeat of all their hols with Azhar off golfing for most of the day and Tigs lying by the pool drinking
- Tigs' mother got some bad health news but Tigs has yet to visit her and is spending the day so far lying on the couch watching TV

Anything I've missed, please feel free to add below!
Thank you. Such an apt title given her disposition yesterday, this morning, this afternoon. And then 💡

Reactions: 5
Look. Nothing goes on insta that’s not to her own benefit. She squeezed out the tear yesterday and was shamed into going to visit today. That will be her help and input for another while. Another Arden visit at Xmas for an hour. Hiding everything out of shame. We all know it’s not privacy. Mamas house is not Insta worthy. She has no shame herself tho. Everyone is wrong she’s right. We don’t know. She doesn’t show her whole life on there and all that 👀🙄

so from the timeline of her stories she basically spent what like about 1 hr with her Mother?..if she even did, sure that story could have been posted from her bathroom for all we know, & what in Gods name are those absolutely horrendous horse statues shes posing by? they are rotten tacky pure cheap looking yokes ugggggh🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so from the timeline of her stories she basically spent what like about 1 hr with her Mother?..if she even did, sure that story could have been posted from her bathroom for all we know, & what in Gods name are those absolutely horrendous horse statues shes posing by? they are rotten tacky pure cheap looking yokes ugggggh🙃
Those hideous horse statues are probably a bespoke Helen turkington design she’d have you know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Melissa Mills is a total absolute bleep. She only went to see the sick parents after being shamed out of it on here. We all knew she was planning on lounging around in her tat drinking herself stupid yesterday. And then she brings booze to the house and HAS to put on the Gram.

Worst person on Instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.