Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'She shows us nice things* like she's talking to poverty striken peasants, shes comedy gold, the insufferable witch
I thought the exact same!
It's as if she thinks the rest of us are unable to travel or can't afford to go on holidays or afford ridiculous robes and Kiehls moisturiser :rolleyes:

Like thank you so much for sharing a bit of the high life with us

Reactions: 12
like she’s living in some sort of dream world believing she’s actually famous or something “ i’ve been keeping private on here” wtaf is wrong with you tigs? all i have2 do is go into your instagram & i can screenshot hundreds of pictures of your young daughter, now that is truly disturbing, because if anyone dared screenshot my child & used that screenshot on a gossip forum or worse places I would be up for murder. Difference is I dont post pics of my daughter, I don’t need to be told by strangers that my child is beautiful, she’s beautiful to me & thats all that matters. Now cop yourself on woman & stick to posting pics of your pathetic dressing gowns not your daughter. Also no
cop on at all that the majority of people watching are here for the laugh & inevitable rants..a bit of light entertainment while having a coffee break. Sad sad life she lives🙃

Reactions: 14
She defo read that comment about Pakistan here... because when you respond to a question box there is no way to subsequently (as Tigs herself would attempt to say!) delete the message thereafter.... so she didn't get a message which was then deleted because that is impossible via a question box. She's a liar!

She had a great chat with her “husband” last night 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you wish swigs!! More like a good chat with your little boyfriend 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fantastic tigs
Shows a collab of her delf that took way to long in my opinion

And the bleeping teeth are filtered to duck
Not a great sign to spend all that time getting your teeth done only at the latest appointment to get bonding on the front ones

Shame on that company I hope they put up a real before and after in there Page

Reactions: 8
Family is everything, nothing else matters…here’s my new game Prada sunglasses 🙄

Reactions: 10
she's off her rocker. makes a holy show of herself ranting at night and then the next day comes on to say she had a great sleep, how gorgeous she looks and she has amazing family, family and health is everything.

• Haha
[
Canyouactuallycope, post: 11486404, member: 103914"]
she's off her rocker. makes a holy show of herself ranting at night and then the next day comes on to say she had a great sleep, how gorgeous she looks and she has amazing family, family and health is everything.
[/QUOTE]
she really isn't all there

Reactions: 4
Family is everything, nothing else matters…here’s my new game Prada sunglasses 🙄
Come on those plastic things are not Prada they look in an awful state for new glasses… Daddy brought them home last night… this twit doesn’t have the brain power to see that they are fake… I really feel like I need to give back to Tidge for the comedy value alone her account is priceless she entertains me for free everyday. Keep doing what you do Tidge😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[
Canyouactuallycope, post: 11486404, member: 103914"]
she really isn't all there
[/QUOTE]

She needs to step away from Instagram and start living a normal life. She is a mess and needs professional help. She should check in to St. John of God’s for a while and give up the drink.

I think azhar is a major reason she is like this. I think he has so much control over her that she isn’t even allowed have a job outside the home. He controls everything, the pursestrings to where they go on holidays and even sleeping in separate beds.

Reactions: 6
She has transformed into a beacon of positivity after a chat with her “Husband” go on Melissa prove it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.