Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder this time will it be oh I always use high factors to protect my skin from sun damage or will it be I get a great tan version.
🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The whole family must be staying away from her just seems to be her on her own obvs they don't want to be catching covid

Beautiful dress with her new shoes, next picture, different shoes! Only wore for the picture to promote the tacky “I-clothi&g” brand. Who would be seen in public in those 🩴🤮
She has covid alright! No one in sight and no eye fu€king camera shots!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beautiful dress with her new shoes, next picture, different shoes! Only wore for the picture to promote the tacky “I-clothi&g” brand. Who would be seen in public in those 🩴🤮
She has covid alright! No one in sight and no eye fu€king camera shots!
Thought the same too. I was thinking she is actually wearing those shoes ok she must actually like them . Next photo different shoes. All for the photo and caught out

Reactions: 2
"I don't put filler in my lips gouys".

duck off Melissa. Photos don't lie. You can clearly see it.

Shop my dress, its generous. You can't even see the bleeping thing. She has Covid, 100%. AND IS MORTO in Spain.

The holidays that suit the rest of the world. She must be spitting. Silly witch.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
"I don't put filler in my lips gouys".

duck off Melissa. Photos don't lie. You can clearly see it.

Shop my dress, its generous. You can't even see the bleeping thing. She has Covid, 100%. AND IS MORTO in Spain.

The holidays that suit the rest of the world. She must be spitting. Silly witch.
Get that Celine pouch in shot Melly😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Too tired to go out tonight defo hiding away with covid what a stupid witch going on a plane and through an airport infecting everyone also all the appointments she had before she left. There could have been a very vulnerable person on that flight last night

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Maybe she has covid, maybe she doesn't.....
But surmising that she has because there's no photos of the family is nonsense. If she does have it, then she didn't do.a test and is probably treating it like a cold ( as are much of the world population now). They're sharing a family room so they're not isolating.
Guys you just need to be patient, Hana, Seif and Inch High, Private Eye will make an appearance very soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There wasn’t a hope of her considering anyone else

Of course not. She. Is. A. Selfish. Nasty. bleep. Serves her right if she has with all her swanning about. Zero fucks given.

Only thinks about herself. Covid is rampant everywhere.

This could be the holiday from hell. The whole family could be riddled with it, wait and see. Doubt Veruca is vaccinated.

Reactions: 4
Of course not. She. Is. A. Selfish. Nasty. bleep. Serves her right if she has with all her swanning about. Zero fucks given.

Only thinks about herself. Covid is rampant everywhere.

This could be the holiday from hell. The whole family could be riddled with it, wait and see. Doubt Veruca is vaccinated.
But mmb is and she supposedly still has it so it makes no difference vaccinated or not.

• Haha
Neither of her kids are vaccinated they didn't believe in covid mel had it last year aswell around the time we were in lockdown and azhar had about 500 people in his mosque but guards did nothing about it . You can still catch covid with vaccination but you shouldn't get it as bad I caught it in 2020 and was very sick with it and then caught it again at Xmas and wasn't too bad as I was vaxed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But mmb is and she supposedly still has it so it makes no difference vaccinated or not.
Are we actually sure she got the vaccines and the top ups?

My point was the girl child more likely isn't. So she could get very sick. I'm a nurse and our Covid ward right now is full, but TG the patients aren't as sick sick if you get me, as they were with no vaccinations. People were dying and I don't want to revisit those very very dark days where I felt like I was in a Sci fi movie. It was horrific. It still haunts me. Not being able to go near any loved ones or patients without 3 or 4 or 5 showers a day and numerous changes of scrubs, God it was soul destroying the protocols and procedures we followed without really knowing Anything. But we did what we were told. Covid has not and is not going away. With vaccinations and boosters, we have some chance of not getting as sick as we did first time round. I could write a book about what we saw. It was horrific beyond what anyone outside of the Health Service could imagine. So in reply to your post, being vaccinated does make a difference as to how your Covid symptoms and severity will present.

Not sure how many kids of Hanas age are/were vaccinated, so many parents were against it for whatever reasons, as is their choice.

But it's not gone away.

IF Tigs has Covid, she is infectious and spreading it freely. She has already been on a plane and no mask knowing her vanity.

Apologies if this post sounds preachy. Dark days I would rather leave behind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Neither of her kids are vaccinated they didn't believe in covid mel had it last year aswell around the time we were in lockdown and azhar had about 500 people in his mosque but guards did nothing about it . You can still catch covid with vaccination but you shouldn't get it as bad I caught it in 2020 and was very sick with it and then caught it again at Xmas and wasn't too bad as I was vaxed
Does he own the Mosque?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.