Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skill set? 😂
Showing her ‘audience’ how she puts clothes in a suitcase and then squashes the smaller bits on top and in between the clothes 😆
I’d say she’s in Spain for a Mensa conference to be honest, she’s a ‘ninja’ at putting clothes in a suitcase after all. Probably getting a lifetime achievement award for her contribution to putting bags inside bags inside bags 🪆

Has to be in the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well a blatant dig there at former Never Best Friends For Life Pippa-

Pippa was in Santorini recently showing off her wealth and vanilla basic witch fake insta life and said she doesn’t get in the pool due to her tan and hair ‘commitments’

A right laugh both these would be on a holiday 🥸🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pippa was in Santorini recently showing off her wealth and vanilla basic witch fake insta life and said she doesn’t get in the pool due to her tan and hair ‘commitments’

"Mom" dangling her feet there is the closest she'll ever get to swimming. And sure, didn't I tell yis, there he is cooling off after a hectic day on the gold course.

Why does it look so dead? Marbella Estepona is usually a lively spot?

Reactions: 6

God did she say that
That's the saddest thing I've ever heard

My son just got into a pool for the first time ever this week, he's 7, and we're just home after spending TWO HOURS in the water.
It's for the kids Jesus i dislike her.

She’d have no engagement unless she asked herself those questions, which at the end of the day isn’t engagement if you’re only engaging with yourself. Too obvious

Does Melly the Moron think she is the only one who has ever gone on holiday? Showing how to pack, how to go through security? How to travel with Covid? How to claim you’re in Marbella but really you are in Estapona? How not to use AN correctly because you are an illiterate fool?

• Haha
You’d think she was packing for a trek at Everest Base Camp with the amount of stories and ‘tips’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Skill set🤣 Didn’t Liam Neeson have a very special set of skills in that movie Taken! Tigs is like the female version of Liam so she is!

• Haha
HUN you are not the only one to ever go on a holiday. We have ALL been traveling for years. Jesus she’s so stupid. She fully thinks she’s better than everyone. Even broke people are going on holidays gobshite. Her hotel is cheap and looks like tit to be honest. Her last hotel and few holidays they were all crammed into one room. So I’d say this is why we are now downgrading so they can have more rooms. Maybe skip a few trips and get a house under your hole loser.

Reactions: 9
It’s an apartment I think. Imagine not being able to eat what she would like on holiday, she must eat what Ahzar tells her. Couple goals right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah God I actually felt so sorry for her doing that packing story. She must be so lonely if she is spending her holiday filming packing tutorials for strangers on the internet and not spending quality time with her family.

That said, when she posted that bleeping straw bag reel again I laughed so hard I almost woke the baby 😂😂😂

• Haha
How.....to.....pack.....a.....suitcase!!
Like how patronising can a person be????

Does she realise people have been on holidays before that this isn't groundbreaking stuff.
1. Open suitcase
2. Put stuff in suitcase
3. Close suitcase

I'm not sure which is sadder the fact she thinks she's great at packing suitcases, like just so much better than everybody else or that she's spending her holiday showing people (strangers) how to pack a suitcase. Go enjoy your inkkkredible holiday instead!!!!

• Haha
How.....to.....pack.....a.....suitcase!!
Like how patronising can a person be????

Does she realise people have been on holidays before that this isn't groundbreaking stuff.
1. Open suitcase
2. Put stuff in suitcase
3. Close suitcase

I'm not sure which is sadder the fact she thinks she's great at packing suitcases, like just so much better than everybody else or that she's spending her holiday showing people (strangers) how to pack a suitcase. Go enjoy your inkkkredible holiday instead!!!!
It’s pitiful either way. Like how she showed us how to unpack when you arrive and how to style the hotel wardrobe 😂. They’re definitely in an apartment as you can’t squish the 4 of them into a hotel room anymore. A 14 year old boy at that.

Reactions: 4
Are we actually sure she got the vaccines and the top ups?
I had to show my Covid pass at a Spanish airport recently, so I assume she must be vaccinated to be able to travel. Not sure what age it’s needed from though

Reactions: 2
Ah jeez i honestly didnt think this one could get amy worse, seriously is she on some sort of medication? who in their right minds would want to spend precious holiday time showing people how to pack a suit case??? & adding in that she kept her “jewellery” in her bag on-board so that it was close to her, like what??? its a load of crappy cheap stuff that every insta hun gets for nothing, & feels naked without her “good” watch! oh sweet Lord & had to add “my Hermes” bracelet!!! she needs 2 give up insta, the only people watching are takin the absolute pi** out of her!! & she also sounds sick as a dog..shes so unbelievably sad, I really am starting to wonder if she is actually ok?

Reactions: 4
I had to show my Covid pass at a Spanish airport recently, so I assume she must be vaccinated to be able to travel. Not sure what age it’s needed from though
No requirements for Spain anymore, they were all lifted recently & same with Portugal, Italy.

Reactions: 3
why does she keep saying shes in Marbella? correct me if im wrong but surely thats like saying your in Dublin when you are actually in wicklow? isnt Marbella like 30mins away from where she is? correct if im wrong just curious 🤨

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.