Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
My hands down highlight was ….

“I’m not here with my mum and dad and brother”

Oh Christ she’s so hilarious 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34

caremum

VIP Member
I hate the fact that being from a council estate is seen as rough. Some of the biggest scummers I know come from a very wealthy spoilt background.

Melissa is a mess but pleases ease off on the latent snobbery.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The comment (To Hana) on her post saying “I hope you are having a lovely time with your mum, dad and brother”
Mel replies “Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother”
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Just on the ‘pigging out’ session she claims to have had last Sunday, it looked like they were all sharing the brownie to me. It was in the middle of the table I think for them all to share. Ronnie was probably in the high chair having his jelly and ice cream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Harper Riley

VIP Member
She’s correct about the state of that beach and the beach goers are arseholes. But she has some cheek saying they should be fined and if they don’t pay it the should go to jail. How about you pay your own bills hun. Also your elderly boyfriend and yourself are great at the tax dodge and claiming bankrupt so maybe shut up about the council putting out more bins too. The thing is, when you don’t pay your bills and tax dodge you don’t get a say.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Eh Melly I think you’ll find LYNSDEY THE LEGEND messaged you from her own account the other day…….. Why didn’t you highlight her message??????????

Love it when she’s on the warpath she’s hilarious 😂

10 stories later but she’s NOT BOTHERED at all, at all, at all!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Sutton Beach - not her idea of fun in the sun. Let's be honest Tidge your idea of fun in the sun doesn't even involve your own kids.
This post made me so angry. So her idea of fun must be the only way someone can have fun? Sitting in an empty resort while your elderly boyfriend plays golf, playing fetch with your brat while downing booze on a sun lounger in a resort that you have to pay the daily rate for because you're too poor to actually stay there.
Yes that beach in Sutton is packed. Maybe these people aren't planning on going abroad this year because of lost jobs, maybe they're locals, maybe their kids begged them to go to the beach and like good parents that they are they brought them for some fun, who cares!! Such a stupid, shallow bitch. Considering she's from Tullamore's answer to Beirut, she has a neck to judge anyone.
*I'm from a council estate, no shade on council houses but her place is dog rough as we know

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Tazzie

Chatty Member
The lack of spelling, grammar and sentence construction is just mind numbing. I think she’s trying to make a point but ran out of words that she knows.. Cleary spelling is not a vibe.. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

getoutofhere

God she is so uneducated in every aspect of her life! How can an almost 50 year old mother think that a juice diet is healthy 🤦🏻‍♀️ How stupid is she! What sort of an example is she for her daughter! Can she not just eat nutritious meals and have the odd alcoholic drink! She’s absolutely pathetic! I love my eyebrows, I love my eyelashes, just look at this fake hair, isn’t it amazing! Oh f&ck off you fake fool!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

luckydog

Chatty Member
Imagine the shock the thief who robbed her bag got when they opened it up 2 find another 15 bags all stacked into it, with tons of creams, lotions & potions & ZERO cash 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 23

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
We will be treated to a reel on it soon don't worry!
I hope she does a reel soon or none of us will be able to go on holidays, there will be groups of women wandering around the airport with arms full of sunhats, baseballs hats, visors with no clue of how to store them appropriately for a trip abroad :(

• Haha

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
My kids didn't sleep a wink last night with the heat. If only I'd thought to throw some polyester tat over them...... at least I know what to do tonight.

Yesterday was the hottest day ever recorded in the Republic of Ireland which just epitomises her IQ level to think people might actually believe that sh1t.

She's from Tullamore's answer to Beirut for next thread title 🙌
I wasn't in Marbella Estepona with Mam, Dad, & brother. They were at home in Tullamore's answer to Beirut

• Haha
  • Heart