Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she tell us where she is - for fear we might race out there to see her 😂 You know, the celeb that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I was waiting for my flight and Hana was at that beside me I would go bonkers. She is very babyish for her age, absolutely no manners I would imagine like her mother. No respect for those around them

Reactions: 12
I know alot of ppl are wearing crocs now but .....just looking at hana with them they look to be swimming on her..where is the support for her growing feet? Dont kill me here but on a day where she will be walking round airports etc would a pair of runners or even sandles not make more sense?

Reactions: 8
I dont understand why these insta huns go on holiday to just constantly flog tit all day..... Put your phone away live in the moment Lisa Jordan is the same

Reactions: 3
ye some random spanish hotel tiggys in, probably 2 mortified to show it because its so beneath her! hence the mystery of not revealing her holiday destination, ur such a dope Melissa

Reactions: 7
She’s in dabrunos in Marbella ! I recognise the pilpil she just posted and the yellow table cloth!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is Melly we are dealing with, not Lonely Planet. She wouldn’t know adventure if one of her dressing gowns had the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will sit by the pool for 2 weeks and daddy will play golf for the 2 weeks the kids will be delighted to be out of the flat and Dundrum. My kids would be bored out of their tree on that type of holiday

Reactions: 5
I think those buildings are too high rise for her pic???

I'm 100% it's the Hacienda Del Sol - the pool tiles and the little hut in the middle are a giveaway.
She filmed her stories on the opposite side of the bridge to the left so the buildings directly across from her are just 2 storey
I know, I know - I have way too much time on my hands. I just enjoy unmasking the fakeness of these instahuns.

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 17.37.53.png

I can't wait to see how she styles or filters the sauna :p

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 17.43.59.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm 100% it's the Hacienda Del Sol - the pool tiles and the little hut in the middle are a giveaway.
She filmed her stories on the opposite side of the bridge to the left so the buildings directly across from her are just 2 storey
I know, I know - I have way too much time on my hands. I just enjoy unmasking the fakeness of these instahuns.

View attachment 1381074

I can't wait to see how she styles or filters the sauna :p

View attachment 1381084
And I guarantee if you map the place there’s a golf course within minutes of it. It is never ever not. Not a single holiday is ever not on or beside a golf course. Only reason they go.

Just looked it up. I’d say she’s mortified staying there. She’ll be breaking her neck to take insta worthy pics and filter the tit out of them of that place. Lol. And the price its very basic normal place most families stay at so I’d say she’s sick. Must be saving for that forever home? Or are they actually paying their rent in the squat this time. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The crunch is hitting our Mel- begging people to buy her dressing gowns and depop-ing her stuff for some extra cash. She might have to shop in Aldi next😱

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.