Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will the rings not disintegrate when the jeweller goes to clean them as they are as fake as she is 😂
NEVER as she done airbnb before, she’s unbelievable, the tit she talks! Does she believe her own lies 🤔
And she is so choked up in her chats about packing.. as much as her putting those stupid videos gave me such a laugh did anyone notice her accent has changed.. probably her covid throat 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I laughed out loud at those packing stories. Just push this in here , push that in there. Ground breaking. There's so much to digest.
Never explained how she packed her nighttime swimwear only the daytime swimwear.
At least we saw how to put one fake bag into another again.
The fake sunglasses aren't in the fancy boxes the real ones usually come in.
The "hermes" bracelet just thrown in with the other fake stuff. Personally if I had a real hermes bracelet it would always travel in its box.
I hope the "tons" of people who messaged asking how to pack for their holidays found this constructive and now know how to go on holidays in the future.
It was so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those packing tips were a complete joke! She's absolutely away with the fairies God love her. And whether she has Covid or not, she must've been really sick going over on the plane by the way she sounds, she is so selfish, she's probably after ruining the holidays of a heap of people from the plane.

Reactions: 6
She is comedy gold at times not what she wants to be all the same but I did laugh out loud when I seen the packing tutorial for everyone that has the inability to put items in a case 😉 god bless you Melissa may you always continue to inspire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I had covid my friend was like I knew you had it by your voice n hers sounds the EXACT same as mine was !

Reactions: 5
1) how many sunglasses does one person need
2) there’s no rhyme or reason to her packing? It’s just shoving as much crap into the bag as she can

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who takes on video on themselves packing to show others on their holidays?
Where's Daddy

Reactions: 3
Ok who is the sycophant complimenting her on the serious skill set of packing, has to be her messaging herself again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Skillset. Stop just stop. What idiot would write it. Id say most of her followers are people of a certain age bracket and have most likely been travelling for years and packing suitcases whether it be alone, as a couple, as a family etc everyone knows how to pack a suitcase.
I think this skillset comment might be the strawbag that broke the camel's back in terms of messaging herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is actually telling us all how to holiday her way, eh no thanks sitting at the pool feeling lonely till your fella comes home from the golf course, and she said it herself she is doing that for years ……… waiting on him Sad life

Reactions: 11
God I can’t believe how rough her voice sounds! She is def dosed with something!!! 😳😳

Skill set? 😂
Showing her ‘audience’ how she puts clothes in a suitcase and then squashes the smaller bits on top and in between the clothes 😆
I’d say she’s in Spain for a Mensa conference to be honest, she’s a ‘ninja’ at putting clothes in a suitcase after all. Probably getting a lifetime achievement award for her contribution to putting bags inside bags inside bags 🪆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dear God she is painful, teaching grown adults how to pack? Get a grip Tigs, also you are a selfish duck if you either know you have covid or didnt bother your hole taking a test with those symptoms. We are overwhelmed with covid postive patients here too. It is just a rotten thing to do if she did that. Also your holiday looks grim, it is worse she is getting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.