Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we playing bingo gals? Whoever has oiled legs and Hermes bracelet on their card has won about 10 times over

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nobody is messaging her about her legs. Nobody. I don’t think she understands the concept of pinned posts. Every new post she shares is being pinned 😂😂 it still doesn’t bring the likes she so desperately craves

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somebody got stabbed with a pitchfork the other day in a massive street brawl on the street she grew up on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She gets on average 5 comments on a grid post but we are expected to believe her DM's are blowing up it's laughable 🤡🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not a photo of beautiful scenery, a big blue sky or splashing in pool. Its all look at my bracelets but they are resting on my legs , look at my creams so I can show off my legs , look at my killer shoes but really its my legs, look at my veins I hate but I'm actually in love with my legs.
Legs have surpassed the alcohol photos 😅

Reactions: 14
She gets on average 5 comments on a grid post but we are expected to believe her DM's are blowing up it's laughable 🤡🤥
And do you ever look at who is commenting!? It’s always the same wannabe huns.

Reactions: 6
Yet… she’s consistently losing followers. Interesting algorithm there 😂

Reactions: 3
she's still showing hanna but covering hannas face with a tiny emoji (saying odd things like "that belly") yet has her on her feed as a grid post.
massive lol at her saying her and azhar have a great relationship. right I know that's the drink talking and directed at here, but who actually announces that on their Instagram holiday stories. if that was the case tigs you most certainly wouldn't need or want to say that.

Reactions: 15
Without even looking I beg she said that they both have the best sense of humour also. They are her go to’s. People don’t need to say that about their own relationship. It’s odd as duck. Goes to show, cracks everywhere.

Reactions: 9
The way she goes on about her daughters body is so wrong. Between the comments and the inappropriate boomerangs of her in swimwear. It's like she is jealous of her 9 year olds child figure.

Reactions: 9
The way she goes on about her daughters body is so wrong. Between the comments and the inappropriate boomerangs of her in swimwear. It's like she is jealous of her 9 year olds child figure.
Correction, she wants to make you and me jealous.

So crossing your eyes and pulling faces like a two year old makes for A incredible sense of humour? Move over Ricky Gervais

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So crossing your eyes and pulling faces like a two year old makes for A incredible sense of humour? Move over Ricky Gervais
A beast in the bedroom I’d say 🤣🤢

It seems Olga agrees, laughing at the comment about always complementing herself. Lol.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.