Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out comments in her last post ‘Do u ever stop complimenting yourself’ (great comment by the way). This will give her content now for today… ‘goys comments like that don’t bother me they obviously see what I have and how happy we are as a family with such a loving husband and what some of this themselves… I feel sorry for them and send them positive vibes… include a pic with you winking and sticking your tongue out!!
Ronnie is loving that belly dancer was probably out the back trying to get her number💃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Correction, she wants to make you and me jealous.
Yes! exactly this, wants people to be jealous of her perfect (fake) life, but she still doesn’t seem 2 get that no-one cares! as for that holiday my God it looks boring as hell, & why does everywhere they are seem to be so quite? & the fake smiles & kisses from her little old boyfriend is just cringe 😬 no-one cares what kind of relationship ye have tiggy only yourself 🙃

Reactions: 7
Yes! exactly this, wants people to be jealous of her perfect (fake) life, but she still doesn’t seem 2 get that no-one cares! as for that holiday my God it looks boring as hell, & why does everywhere they are seem to be so quite? & the fake smiles & kisses from her little old boyfriend is just cringe 😬 no-one cares what kind of relationship ye have tiggy only yourself 🙃
Her whole online presence is about trying to show off to make people jealous of her. I’ve been saying this for years. It’s all she wants. Then comes the fake humble bragging and the condescending bullshit talking down to people, but pretending to be relatable. If she lived authentically she would be a lot more relatable because what she does online is lies. She doesn’t have a pot to piss in or a lot of anything, like she wants to perceive. That’s why her page is stagnant and boring.

Reactions: 13
This quote came up in one of my TEENAGERS online safety courses. TEENAGER!!! Not targeted at a nearly 50 year old.
58954912-2B54-4E5F-B400-48E537A18262.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I’m delighted she’s carrying on like this. It opens eyes to some of her followers. Lesley the legend looks like a legitimate follower and that will kill Swigs!!!

Nobody minds self praise but when you take it to the level Swigs does, it’s totally vulgar.

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t made an appearance to any of the restaurants I recommended to her even though she said they were going there later in the week 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Its been a while but my Saturday is made im literally rolling around at the comments the last few pages you are on fire ladies great reading so funny. She is a holy show i am dying with embarrassment for her shes such a wannabee 🤣🤣🤣 Oh and id say she's vicious with Erin's new robe out aswel hate that 🤭

Reactions: 8
Best ever relationship - you keep telling yourself that Melly, I wonder if his first wife thought the same while he was riding you behind her back?

Reactions: 8
Is everyone jealous of mad craic Ahzar? Oh and Melly’s perfect relationship? Let me remind you all if you aren’t.Because EVERYONE knows that if you state it on Instagram it must be true. Xxx
He looks simple or touched in that photo.

When you have to keep telling the world you have the best relationship, you have a problem believing it yourself.

He looks like a slimey sleazy creep. Sleazeball. She is welcome to him.

And he isnt your " Husband". He is some one elses.

She is hanging for content on this holiday. Its pitiful. Sad old cow.

Gwan Lesley!!

Reactions: 10
What exactly is he trying to mimic? A simpleton? Lovely man and that makes her laugh?? Really Melissa you're easily pleased.
Using a suntan filter and fake tan too?
I'm pale with no make up on at the minute and I even look like I've spent a month in the tropics with that filter 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
He’s laughing his way around the 18 holes while she’s laughing into her booze playing fetch with the PocaHANtas. Poor Seif is probably saying prayers that his bag gets robbed too so he doesn’t have to wear it and have his mother show all the little flashing lights on it 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.