Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s laughing his way around the 18 holes while she’s laughing into her booze playing fetch with the PocaHANtas. Poor Seif is probably saying prayers that his bag gets robbed too so he doesn’t have to wear it and have his mother show all the little flashing lights on it 🫣
Somebody commenting that last night's eaterie is a restaurant in Estepona is the icing on the cake 😄
pocaHANAtas😂 brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
there old tigs now on the back of a golf cart tearing back to the golf resort in the hope she can hang out with Vogue Willams & family, Sorry Mel but I don’t think she would fall for your fake act! she seems to be the real deal to me, oh & she’s drop dead gorgeous oh yes & almost forgot she’s younger as well!!! soz Mel mean I know but u are really embarrassing 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys wouldn't you think someone close to her would talk to her.. The behaviour is not normal and the perfect relationship with azhar.... Most of the interaction is from other insta huns it's a like for a like.. Completely fake. Its sad they get swallowed up in the scene completely.
Too far gone to see the wood from the trees 👀👀👀

Reactions: 7
Not bothered by comments but replies three times
And you can bet Leslie got a nice PM too. She’s good at those. Trying to sound like she had the upper hand at first and if Leslie replies she’d get the big Arden view version of herself bleeping at her and being real common and aggressive. She’s known for it. Knack.

What's wrong with her hand here - her veins are very pronounced
They are the veins she tries to cover with filters all the time. She’s covered in them. Legs arms hands neck.

Ah lads. I put my finger on the phone by accident while doing something and this is where It paused. Dying laughing. 🤣🤣

Guys wouldn't you think someone close to her would talk to her.. The behaviour is not normal and the perfect relationship with azhar.... Most of the interaction is from other insta huns it's a like for a like.. Completely fake. Its sad they get swallowed up in the scene completely.
Too far gone to see the wood from the trees 👀👀👀
This is it. She knows nobody. And only ones she has any interaction with are low level instahuns that all kiss each other’s arses for likes off each other. Nothing substantial. I’d say the likes of sabby got too honest with her and that’s why that went to tit. A few others too. She can’t handle what she shows I’m online is not her real life or looks. She’ll slaughter anybody that tells her. She runs to tell azhar and he tells her they are only jealous of her and why should she care. That she knew what she’d be getting into starting this blah blah. And she then thinks this is excellent advice from the wise old man. Tell us melissa how many times has he given you that nugget of advice on his way out to the golf course you idiot.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That holiday is bringing the snob out in me. It looks deserted. Why would you brag about going there if you leave it every day to go where you can’t afford to stay? I couldn’t care less if you stay in a hostel or a tent… but don’t allude to being loaded when you’re clearly not.

Reactions: 20
And you can bet Leslie got a nice PM too. She’s good at those. Trying to sound like she had the upper hand at first and if Leslie replies she’d get the big Arden view version of herself bleeping at her and being real common and aggressive. She’s known for it. Knack.

They are the veins she tries to cover with filters all the time. She’s covered in them. Legs arms hands neck.

Ah lads. I put my finger on the phone by accident while doing something and this is where It paused. Dying laughing. 🤣🤣

This is it. She knows nobody. And only ones she has any interaction with are low level instahuns that all kiss each other’s arses for likes off each other. Nothing substantial. I’d say the likes of sabby got too honest with her and that’s why that went to tit. A few others too. She can’t handle what she shows I’m online is not her real life or looks. She’ll slaughter anybody that tells her. She runs to tell azhar and he tells her they are only jealous of her and why should she care. That she knew what she’d be getting into starting this blah blah. And she then thinks this is excellent advice from the wise old man. Tell us melissa how many times has he given you that nugget of advice on his way out to the golf course you idiot.
I saw that pic earlier and thought the same. Nothing bad on the child, her attitude is 100% learned from her parents. But I would certainly not expect to see any of my 4 sneering at me like that. And nor would I take it!
Do you think Azhar even bothers with her shite anymore? Or just tells her we are “jealous”, of what exactly? To shut her the duck up?

They make each other laugh all day long? How does that work when he's hardly ever there? 🤔
GUARANTEE you if I ever posted that on my socials my mates would be straight on to me asking wtf has happened??? Happy people don’t to post this tit or prove anything. They just ARE

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I saw that pic earlier and thought the same. Nothing bad on the child, her attitude is 100% learned from her parents. But I would certainly not expect to see any of my 4 sneering at me like that. And nor would I take it!
Do you think Azhar even bothers with her shite anymore? Or just tells her we are “jealous”, of what exactly? To shut her the duck up?

GUARANTEE you if I ever posted that on my socials my mates would be straight on to me asking wtf has happened??? Happy people don’t to post this tit or prove anything. They just ARE
💯 like who are you trying to convince here Mel?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.