Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwing sticks in the pool at the child like she's a dog. Would she not just get in the pool and play with her for once!

Disgusting to see this. Pure lazy witch, throwing it like Veruca is a dog.

Did anyone else notice the child's funny walk up the steps?

Reactions: 4
“ Early morning Adventure” there I was thinking maybe a water park?? But no a fu€king restaurant for breakfast and back to the same beach club so daddy can play golf, Hana can be fecked into the kids club and mum can spend the day lying on her hole! Btw Melissa please put away your waxed Vag u dirty cow!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Will you bloody bring your kids to a water park or something for the day!!! Yer man off playing 18 holes again while she sunbathes! The two of them need a kick up the hole! Paris…no EuroDisney, This is a complete adult holiday too! No day trips to explore different towns…they have a car! My kids same age and I would never do this to them! These types of holidays I’ll do again when they are all grown up and we’re just going again on our own! Every holiday we go on revolves around our kids bar we go away for a weekend on our own! They grow up very quick you know!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No one tell Melly that you can get Lays Crisps sorry Holiday Crisps in the Polish stores, or else she can’t gloat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see spencer and vogue are staying at that sotogrande hotel , I'd say she is stalking them while daddy golfs

Reactions: 7
“ Early morning Adventure” there I was thinking maybe a water park?? But no a fu€king restaurant for breakfast and back to the same beach club so daddy can play golf, Hana can be fecked into the kids club and mum can spend the day lying on her hole! Btw Melissa please put away your waxed Vag u dirty cow!
She has a weird understanding of the word 'adventure'!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol so that why she was tagging bare by vogue for her legveins the other day

Lord …desperado

at least vogue and spenny look to be having fun with the kids

Reactions: 10

Lord …desperado

They always do to be fare her kids are always having fun aul grace should take note too 🙄

Reactions: 3

Lord …desperado

Yes. And she’ll throw herself at them for a photo given the chance. And force them to tag her. That’s what she done before to many of the huns. Screaming across rooms. Tag me tag me drunk as a skunk.

Back to the gold resort. He must pay for a family day pass with the golf with the money he saves stayin at the other tit box with no mirrors 🤣

• Haha
UOTE="midmom, post: 10596656, member: 239262"]
Will you bloody bring your kids to a water park or something for the day!!! Yer man off playing 18 holes again while she sunbathes! The two of them need a kick up the hole! Paris…no EuroDisney, This is a complete adult holiday too! No day trips to explore different towns…they have a car! My kids same age and I would never do this to them! These types of holidays I’ll do again when they are all grown up and we’re just going again on our own! Every holiday we go on revolves around our kids bar we go away for a weekend on our own! They grow up very quick you know!
[/QUOT

my son is the same age as Seif and we're just back from Tenerife. Picked a 5 star resort, did all inlusive but he chose it with us so we knew there would be lots for him to do with us as well as having so time on his own. We had a ball with him. All theyve done is move Dundrum town centre to the sun and the squat.

• Heart
Think we are on sunglasses number 4-5 duck sake would you be well. She thinks that’s chic, makes her a Kardashian or somebody wealthy to travel with so much tripe. Again …wealth whispers hun.

Reactions: 5
They're a disgrace. I just don't know why they can't go even the once to a family orientated one with decent slides and stuff for them.

Reactions: 7
Aw. Nice to see Daddy re join them for breakfast. Someone give that man a napkin…….

Getting all her photos of him now before he heads back to the golf course….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel so bad for the kids. Our holidays while kids are small consist of constant slides, pool, bbqs, arcade games and mini discos - there may be times Daddy is a legend and brings them off for an hour or two for me to let me lie in the sun but the holidays are more for the kids. I may not feel like it but I make it my business to go on the slides, do the little games with them in the pool and go in and get my hair wet and act like a child on the slides! I am safe in the knowledge that my kids will cherish those memories of mammy being silly and playing with them in the pool

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It is sad that the kids don’t get a kids’ holiday. Every single time she wears those mirrored sunglasses you can see them in the reflection stuck into phones or iPads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.