Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haemorrhaging followers🙈🙈🙈🙈 Down below the 47k that’s really really bad

Reactions: 7
Most people go on holiday for a holiday.
MMB goes on holiday to act the same as home. it’s really sad

Reactions: 8
Most people go on holiday for a holiday.
MMB goes on holiday to act the same as home. it’s really sad
She’s goes to gloat. I’m convinced that’s her only hobby, to put up a charade of wealth on the gram. Someone mentioned there’s another hun in Estepona. She has no issue tagging herself in Estepona while tigs is in the exact same area yet tagging herself in Marbella…waiting until she gets to expensive beach clubs for the geotag. Sad sad life

Edit/ we once made a list of her checkins social media..Foxrock = stilorgan, etc. Estepona = Marbella. Morto for her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You're wrong. She goes on holiday to get her annual awkward kiss
I yelped out loud today in the car at that and frightened the bejaysus out of the dog 😄 it was so unnatural, almost like neither of them can bare to touch each other

• Haha
What I can't understand is why the place she's staying in, is so empty??? Of all the years, this year there isn't a resort/hotel/air b&b not packed with people on every budget. Every chair around the pool as well as the pool itself void of humans?!?!? VERY strange....

Reactions: 9
She is flat out reading here! Spent her day trying to get some insta worthy pics of mini Mel. That child’s hair needs inches cut off it! Jesus you would swear no one has ever seen those pool diving toys! These have been around for years 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Throwing sticks in the pool at the child like she's a dog. Would she not just get in the pool and play with her for once!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where is everyone? Never seen a place so empty hundreds of thousands of people are going on holidays and their place is empty no one in the pool even🤷‍♀️

Where is everyone? Never seen a place so empty hundreds of thousands of people are going on holidays and their place is empty no one in the pool even🤷‍♀️
I’ll add to that maybe she’s given everyone covid😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

And the place is cheap and cheerful too. Strange.

I
She is flat out reading here! Spent her day trying to get some insta worthy pics of mini Mel. That child’s hair needs inches cut off it! Jesus you would swear no one has ever seen those pool diving toys! These have been around for years 😂😂
laughed at the pool toys. What a discovery. And the effortless lob the lazy witch gives them.

Reactions: 6

So true we are away in Italy and there are people in pool all day.. you know the way Tidge is so careful with social media safety and always blocks out her kids faces… well half of their faces with a silly emoji… maybe she carefully took a photo with no one it in!!! 😂😂
Also where are the towels for the loungers… yuck would never lie on one without at least 2 towels!!!

Reactions: 7
She’s goes to gloat. I’m convinced that’s her only hobby, to put up a charade of wealth on the gram. Someone mentioned there’s another hun in Estepona. She has no issue tagging herself in Estepona while tigs is in the exact same area yet tagging herself in Marbella…waiting until she gets to expensive beach clubs for the geotag. Sad sad life

Edit/ we once made a list of her checkins social media..Foxrock = stilorgan, etc. Estepona = Marbella. Morto for her
couldn’t agree more she is so sad, imagine just imagine that holiday, following her old boyfriend around golf clubs every day & thinking she is fooling people that shes staying there, personally I wouldn’t stay in one of it was free id prefer to have a bit of life around me, not boring old farts playing golf

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.