Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is always an update not 'a update'.... Random capital letters & no full stops throughout that post - makes me dizzy reading it!

Reactions: 9
FBG tried the same crap about 'the algorithm' now that her engagement is absolutely diabolical. She has more than triple the followers of Tigs and still can't even manage 1k of likes on a lot of posts.

Reactions: 5
Tigs, take a basic literacy course. If your posts and stories were legible and coherent maybe people would interact more.

Reactions: 11
She’s back with the Femfresh ! For the love of God give it a rest 🥱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s back with the Femfresh ! For the love of God give it a rest 🥱
She must been stinking or has a vaginal infection, she is mentioning this so much. Freshness she ain't. Greasy, oily and slithery yes. Quit talking about fanny wipes Jesus. Obviously has problems "down there".

The algorithim isn't broke Tigs. No one is watching your crappy content.

All it is is "robes", creams and filtered photos of fakeness. There you go, fixed your daily content for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must been stinking or has a vaginal infection, she is mentioning this so much. Freshness she ain't. Greasy, oily and slithery yes. Quit talking about fanny wipes Jesus. Obviously has problems "down there".

All it is is "robes", creams and filtered photos of fakeness. There you go, fixed your daily content for you.
Must be a terrible whiff of Howth Head off her with all the Femfresh talk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 2 funny !

Or she thinks she might get a #collab from them !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Must be all the creams and oils running down to her nether regions. I wouldn’t think most women need them that much but maybe that’s just me. Would I want to be “gifted” them publicly. Hell no

Reactions: 4
If that's the case she should grow a backbone and help her dad. I'd say the truth is she just doesn't want to, doesn't want to be associated with who she really is.
Yes, but she can’t in case he leaves. She is not legally married to him. All he has to do is say “I divorce you” three times in front of an Imam and she is toast.
Imagine going on about femfresh when she keeps reminding us about him and her kids being Muslim. A religion based on modesty. Utter, utter dope.

• Wow
I love how she just keeps going like she’s been flat out at the office all week And we don’t all know she does nothing. Like checking out of the office for the long weekend🤣🤣🤣. Hun you could prob spend an hour tops a week in your tax dodge den. Also her first wine since last weekend sooooo like a normal person lol. Lastly thank god we live in Ireland. This witch wishes she was holed up in a house in Calabasas gtfooh. But daddy would be a broke ass little fish there, so who’d she show off her fake tit to.

• Haha
First born, second born....why does she refer to her kids like this???
Never heard anyone use these terms.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
hate when she says this as well, she probably thinks its a swanky way to refer to her kids, well it’s not Melissa it sounds ridiculous, no-one says it ever, not even your wonderful Kardashians

I love how she just keeps going like she’s been flat out at the office all week And we don’t all know she does nothing. Like checking out of the office for the long weekend🤣🤣🤣. Hun you could prob spend an hour tops a week in your tax dodge den. Also her first wine since last weekend sooooo like a normal person lol. Lastly thank god we live in Ireland. This witch wishes she was holed up in a house in Calabasas gtfooh. But daddy would be a broke ass little fish there, so who’d she show off her fake tit to.
😂😂😂 they’d be living in a tent in Skid Row

What she should mean is Azhars fifth and sixth born. Its a horrible way to refer to your kids tbh. She thinks its a superior way of elevating hierarchy by its not. Its lazy and disrespectful. Also usually a dig at his first family. She is as subtle as a brick.

First wine since last week? Ya, sure Tigs. We see it in your face everyday ffs.

Reactions: 10
That Hannah’s hair needs a good cut- it’s like rats tails!!! A good 4 inches off that hair is what’s needed!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.