Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A coffee to sober her after what I presume is an Aperol spritz ?!
Yup this isn’t the first time she’s had a drink and drove home from Dundrum.. and there’s absolutely no way she is getting the luas as she would have a good 15 minute walk to the nearest luas stop and she doesn’t walk unless it’s around M&S…
Even one drink is too much these days I’m sorry, if you are driving you don’t drink, big bugbear of mine

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she went to Dundrum solo, had lunch solo, had a drink solo… and drove!!! Jesus!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Yup this isn’t the first time she’s had a drink and drove home from Dundrum.. and there’s absolutely no way she is getting the luas as she would have a good 15 minute walk to the nearest luas stop and she doesn’t walk unless it’s around M&S…
Even one drink is too much these days I’m sorry, if you are driving you don’t drink, big bugbear of mine
Mine as well, wouldn’t imagine she gets the Luas at all unless the fella was collecting her ?!

Reactions: 4
Mine as well, wouldn’t imagine she gets the Luas at all unless the fella was collecting her ?!
Absolutely not, could you imagine the grimace on her on public transport! She’s definitely hopping in the x5 and driving home

On the Luas with the poors?!!! Oh goodness no. Best drive after a few drinks, Ahzar's high up friends will sort her out if caught by the guards🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She goes to Dundrum and cannot abstain from drinking? That is not right, at all. In the middle of the day and then to drive home? Melissa love; it’s time to knock the booze on the head. You want to be around to see your children grow up.

Reactions: 14
Has a reel up and under it , it says she hit a wall and came home empty handed except for her posing in the lift with the h&m shopping bag. Its no big deal but why tell a silly lie

She is drunk again when she has Verrucca up.Why does she speak so unnaturally to that child?

Reactions: 11
Jesus, DTC on a day like today?! So Grim.
If she really NEEDS to go shopping you think she’d switch it up and go to Blanchardstown or Liffey Valley or Swords, they all have a Butlers, Zara and H&M 🙃

Reactions: 9
Hanna said Mom's are here just to be servants for their children ??
Such an odd mindset for a 9 year old to have and verbalise. She didn't lick that off the stones.
The dynamics are so strange in that home

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Hanna said Mom's are here just to be servants for their children ??
Such an odd mindset for a 9 year old to have and verbalise. She didn't lick that off the stones.
The dynamics are so strange in that home
Imagine what that child will be like as a teenager 👀

She is drunk again when she has Verrucca up.Why does she speak so unnaturally to that child?
I’ve always said this. For years she talks to her like this. Very odd like she’s in a play or something And the way she says her name. I almost expect her to wink at the audience. So unnatural

Reactions: 12
Imagine what that child will be like as a teenager 👀
Apart from the fact that she will be a nightmare teenager, it will be very hard on Hana when she won’t be able to do what other teenage girls do…discos, makeup, boys etc.

Apart from the fact that she will be a nightmare teenager, it will be very hard on Hana when she won’t be able to do what other teenage girls do…discos, makeup, boys etc.
If she’s anything like her mother she will be. Can’t imagine her following in her fathers footsteps faith wise

Reactions: 3
Yeah you can see with Seif that she won’t have a normal teenager life.

Reactions: 3
If she’s anything like her mother she will be. Can’t imagine her following in her fathers footsteps faith wise
He will be strict on her because she is a girl who is being raised Muslim. She will have to act and dress appropriately. I can foresee monumental tantrums and rows.Melly will be no good, pouting at herself in the mirror, afraid to open her gob in case he leaves and probably not understanding what’s going on anyways.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.