Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so so sad sitting there having lunch alone having a drink alone. Has she not one friend at all to call or meet with? Your so so sad melissa but you deserve every bit of it for the hurt you have caused to countless people by being evil throughout your years

Reactions: 7
She is so so sad sitting there having lunch alone having a drink alone. Has she not one friend at all to call or meet with? Your so so sad melissa but you deserve every bit of it for the hurt you have caused to countless people by being evil throughout your years
Evil????? Now come on.....

Reactions: 8
Why are herself and the child talking to each other like two American YouTubers? Such a bleeping weird family.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
was she actually having lunch alone? not that there is anything wrong with that but I just assumed her “Hubby” would have been with her seeing as they are so in love ! prob did it cos her life is so boring & shallow its all for instagram, “What did you do on Sunday, Melissa?” “went to Dundrum to check out my incredible robes, they are such a wonderful product, then had lunch (alone), then showed all my loser audience that I bought a new phone case, cos they are all paupers who can’t afford what I can, I then proceeded to film my daughter in her vest, to show my audience how perfectly beautiful & posh she is, oh & I was half scuttered again” 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 10
was she actually having lunch alone? not that there is anything wrong with that but I just assumed her “Hubby” would have been with her seeing as they are so in love ! prob did it cos her life is so boring & shallow its all for instagram, “What did you do on Sunday, Melissa?” “went to Dundrum to check out my incredible robes, they are such a wonderful product, then had lunch (alone), then showed all my loser audience that I bought a new phone case, cos they are all paupers who can’t afford what I can, I then proceeded to film my daughter in her vest, to show my audience how perfectly beautiful & posh she is, oh & I was half scuttered again” 🙃🙃🙃
“…and I drove home after drinking”

Reactions: 8
The repetition is just sad. 3 pics of the child's lunch box this morning and that's also at least the 3rd time she's shown that "Prada vibes" straw bag.

Reactions: 6
She is one sad witch. Lunching alone. Drinking alone. Driving home after drinking, that makes her a complete selfish bleep. She has a serious drinking problem. She was absolutely buckled with Veruca last night. She cant hide it.

Absolute selfish sad witch,

• Sad
Thank God she is having a self-care night. She never does them. YAWN.🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
You mean a "gorgeous" product. Everything is gorgeous 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine the boyfriend or kids coming home every single day and seeing this one rubbing creams on herself and oils , now a body brush or fake tan or hair mask. Like all bleeping day looooong. Is this 24/7 self care because nobody else does ?

Reactions: 4
Imagine the boyfriend or kids coming home every single day and seeing this one rubbing creams on herself and oils , now a body brush or fake tan or hair mask. Like all bleeping day looooong. Is this 24/7 self care because nobody else does ?
It’s boring as f at this stage. She needs a hobby. Or a life

Ya. Azhar needs that Kiehls cream to get himself a new girlfriend. Cos you are looking OLD!!

Why the duck would you even mention that tit. Jeez. She has to throw any member of her family under the bus in some way for ridiculous content. 🙄

duck off Melissa. Your time is up.

Reactions: 6
It’s boring as f at this stage. She needs a hobby. Or a life
She’s slowly dripping her children in to her stories daily for content now. Someone was spot on she’s realised how shite her content is and has her eyes on pivoting to a family blogger/YouTuber/TikToker.
Probably even follows the Saccone Jolys and sees nothing wrong with their content. Her world would crumble without instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.