Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few years back, but you have to remember as she keeps telling us it’s not her forever home. I’m sure she’ll be buying a big mansion in Dalkey or Killiney very soon 🙄
She’ll need to stay within the Ballymount PowerCity M50 exits. Can you imagine the trauma of ‘commuting’ to the Housecoat HQ to run her empire from outer Dalkey. Ah well it’s Dalkey and Killiney’s gain.

Could she not get into Adare Manor for the BH wknd ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you see Claire balding was in druids glen last night? Tigs is more on her level than she would like us to believe. At least Claire is honest, albeit sometimes a bit too much 😂

Reactions: 4
Sorry she said please God the child doesn't need glasses! I mean its glasses.
She was exactly the same when Seif had to get glasses. Going on about how sad she was for him and they hide his beautiful face and trying to get the least noticeable pair

Its all about looks for her. She is genuinely mortified going out with her red eye. It doesn’t hurt so what’s the big panic?? Is she afraid her fans might not recognise her?!

She was exactly the same when Seif had to get glasses. Going on about how sad she was for him and they hide his beautiful face and trying to get the least noticeable pair

Its all about looks for her. She is genuinely mortified going out with her red eye. It doesn’t hurt so what’s the big panic?? Is she afraid her fans might not recognise her?!
That is so sad. Those poor children will be ruined. The young lad might have a bit more sense but I'd say her daughter is going to be hard work as a teenager

Reactions: 8

This has actually angered me beyond belief for very personal reasons. I’m actually going to make it my mission to report every single thing she does wrong to the relevant authorities and contact any brands that work with her whenever she makes a comment such as the above. She’s not above the law and she’s not above any other human being on this planet.

Swigs just because you have a following on IG and deem yourself to be rich this does not make you a better person or give you the right to alienate any other human being no matter that personal circumstances or appearance.

When you read this just know you are a putrid, fake and really unhappy witch. I’m not jealous, I’m not a hater, my life is better than yours in every way including my financial situation.

Reactions: 10
I wore glasses from the age of 7 and was given an awful life for it. People like her who instill a negative and superficial mindset in their children are disgusting. There is nothing wrong with wearing glasses, it is totally normal. I hope her children don't pick up on her shallow and toxic attitude.

Reactions: 9
I wore glasses from the age of 7 and was given an awful life for it. People like her who instill a negative and superficial mindset in their children are disgusting. There is nothing wrong with wearing glasses, it is totally normal. I hope her children don't pick up on her shallow and toxic attitude.
My daughter wears glasses, she's 15 and has been wearing them since she was 2. I've only ever reassured her that she's beautiful with her glasses, and because of them. To impress that negative attitude about glasses upon young children is very damaging, and potentially harmful. It could do terrible things to their self esteem and then she'll have a whole set of actual problems. Horrid, horrid woman

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did you see Claire balding was in druids glen last night? Tigs is more on her level than she would like us to believe. At least Claire is honest, albeit sometimes a bit too much 😂
Sure they used to be friends - isn’t Tigs the one Claire was on the phone to when she pissed in her laundry basket....

• Wow
If the child getting glasses is all she has to worry about then she doesn't know how good she has it. When I think of the other accounts I follow who have lost children or have seriously ill children and she is complaining about glasses. bleeping glasses! She needs to get a grip, horrible woman.

Reactions: 14
I don't know who you are referring too but what on earth?? That is vile?! Good god :sick:
Claire Balding - fellow instagrammer. Was friendly with Tignam years ago I believe. They were on the phone one evening for awhile and cos Claire had already gone to the toilet a coupla times she didn’t want Tigs to think she was weird going again, so peed into her laundry 🤢🤮

• Sick
Claire Balding - fellow instagrammer. Was friendly with Tignam years ago I believe. They were on the phone one evening for awhile and cos Claire had already gone to the toilet a coupla times she didn’t want Tigs to think she was weird going again, so peed into her laundry 🤢🤮
Is this the same one who tit herself at the bus stop?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I'm fairly sure she came on one time and admitted to shitting herself while at the bus stop. Maybe someone will correct me if I'm wrong!
Yeah she did and that story about tearing herself falling off the chair locked 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.