Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor woman. I’ve nothing against her. She’s probably mortified of the antics too
From what I’ve heard about her from friends in the town she’s full of antics herself! Kind of the opposite of Melissa but likes the attention all the same!

Reactions: 3
From what I’ve heard about her from friends in the town she’s full of antics herself! Kind of the opposite of Melissa but likes the attention all the same!
Likes to put a bet on the horses

• Haha
I found that really concerning to be honest. I grew up with a narcissistic mother and all I can say is my heart goes out to that little girl
Same. I feel for her. It's a very toxic way to be raised and I feel for anyone who doesn't recognise it as wrong and then address the issues it caused. I did YEARS of therapy to wrap my head around it and thankfully don't raise my own in anything like the way I was brought up.
Is it normal for a child that age to still be throwing tantrums? I don't have kids so genuinely asking...

I mean, I don't think it's necessarily abnormal but in my own non professional opinion, I'd say Hana is just throwing a hissy fit when she doesn't get her own way, which is obvs very different to a child who is having a melt down over sensory issues/autism/ADHD etc. But I don't think Hana has anything like that at all.

I've no issue with cosleeping but the whole point of it is that the child feels secure and grows up being confident that someone who loves them is close by and that they don't have to scream and cry. That's my understanding of it and my children (still have one to go) have moved to their own bedrooms in their own time, which was at 5. I have to say, she seems to do the bulk of the parenting alone which is pretty tit. Golfing and fancy holidays don't replace parenting your kids (and before anyone loses the plot, I'm clearly talking about a family who has 2 parents living under the one roof, not single parent families, co parenting separately etc etc etc)

Reactions: 6
See the latest snap of the kids walking the wrong way in dundrum 😆 the arrows on the floor are going in the opposite direction and everyone staring at them - obvs tigs going against the crowd too as she is filming. The rules don't apply to her!! She’s a dope.

Reactions: 9
See the latest snap of the kids walking the wrong way in dundrum 😆 the arrows on the floor are going in the opposite direction and everyone staring at them - obvs tigs going against the crowd too as she is filming. The rules don't apply to her!! She’s a dope.
Yes!!! Most shopping centres doing walk on the left guidelines. She’s been in DTC practically everyday since it re opened so she can’t say she hasn’t seen it.

Can’t stand people who can’t follow simple rules.

Cannot understand that and it's teaching her kids not to go the right way. Also, i've never seen someone go into a shopping centre as much.

Nope and they are in around her age! Her mother has been in every slimming group going that’s how they’ve met her over the years.
What’s wrong with her being in slimming groups? Or is that code for something else 🤣🤣

What’s wrong with her being in slimming groups? Or is that code for something else 🤣🤣
lol nothing wrong with it, my bestie has been in them all too that’s why she knows Mama June gets around them! She’s a very funny woman but takes over and is VERY loud with no filter.

Reactions: 2
She’d wanna get a helmet on Hana, very unsafe to let her cycle without stabilisers for the first time without one....

Reactions: 5
lol nothing wrong with it, my bestie has been in them all too that’s why she knows Mama June gets around them! She’s a very funny woman but takes over and is VERY loud with no filter.
How come they don’t know Swigs? Was she too important to associate with anyone even back then!!??

and very few of those people wearing masks. We have really limited our outngs, no shopping centre . All back to school done online.

and very few of those people wearing masks. We have really limited our outngs, no shopping centre . All back to school done online.
Yeah, same here. I use to love having a potter around the shops the odd time but no pleasure in it now and to be honest im just afraid we will pick up something or spread something! Not worth it imo, and definitely would be going on a daily basis!

How come they don’t know Swigs? Was she too important to associate with anyone even back then!!??
I’m from closer to where Kieran Corrigan is from but Tullamore isn’t exactly tiny, there’s a few different schools. They know her sister from around town. Also know that one from Truzees who tried desperately to get attention for herself there a couple of years ago through all the influencers. She’s mad into sniffing white stuff!

She probably was too important, there’s plenty of commoners in Tullamore with notions 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m from closer to where Kieran Corrigan is from but Tullamore isn’t exactly tiny, there’s a few different schools. They know her sister from around town. Also know that one from Truzees who tried desperately to get attention for herself there a couple of years ago through all the influencers. She’s mad into sniffing white stuff!

She probably was too important, there’s plenty of commoners in Tullamore with notions 😂
Jesus I forgot about the Truzees one! 🤣 Is she still going?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.