Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow looked at the photos. Yes the models hair 🙈🙈😂. These robes are 55€ a price drop. Mmmm. Maybe cheaper scrap material ?

Omg the tik tok I'm sorry but Seif needs toughening up god love him on another note she had pink eye tut tut tiggy

Reactions: 3
He latest stories about Hannah screaming and having to be in the room with her. Something definitely not right there. The child shouldn’t be screaming going to bed.

Seif should have stayed off camera for his own sake.

It could harder for Seif and Hannah if the are brought up as strict Muslims and aren’t allowed drink. I knew some when I was in school and they never drank at all. Then when they went off to college away from their parents that started drinking and then very quickly doing drugs. They didn’t have alcohol at home and their parents didn’t drinks so they had exposure to it growing up. Although as tignam drinks daily that shouldn’t an issue.

Reactions: 4
He latest stories about Hannah screaming and having to be in the room with her. Something definitely not right there. The child shouldn’t be screaming going to bed.
I found that really concerning to be honest. I grew up with a narcissistic mother and all I can say is my heart goes out to that little girl

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Seif should have stayed off camera for his own sake.

It could harder for Seif and Hannah if the are brought up as strict Muslims and aren’t allowed drink. I knew some when I was in school and they never drank at all. Then when they went off to college away from their parents that started drinking and then very quickly doing drugs. They didn’t have alcohol at home and their parents didn’t drinks so they had exposure to it growing up. Although as tignam drinks daily that shouldn’t an issue.

Is it normal for a child that age to still be throwing tantrums? I don't have kids so genuinely asking...

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone, I’m new. The tale last night about hana needing someone to lie with her to go asleep was the reason I had to join. Tignam is difficult to not watch as she is so utterly tone deaf! Car crash viewing if I’m honest. How old is hana? Honestly that’s unnecessary bedtime behaviour for everyone involved unless she is a toddler. Very easily remedied too. I’ve been there with 3 boys and it’s not difficult to undo with a few simple steps. My middle son is starting secondary school also and he would run a mile from me if I was on Tik Tok. I don’t understand why she even would do that.

Reactions: 6
I found that really concerning to be honest. I grew up with a narcissistic mother and all I can say is my heart goes out to that little girl
Again. Sharing way too much information about that poor child.

Swigs has always Co slept with both kids and this is the consequence unfortunately.....(that and never being told no)

Reactions: 7
Is it normal for a child that age to still be throwing tantrums? I don't have kids so genuinely asking...
I don't have kids either but would have thought a 7 year old would be developed enough to express herself without resorting to tantrums. They seem to be a fairly regular occurrence too. Tigs shouldn't be documenting stuff like that for the world to see - it can only be damaging to the child in the long run. No one needs to know she's having a melt down again.

Reactions: 5
I don't have kids either but would have thought a 7 year old would be developed enough to express herself without resorting to tantrums. They seem to be a fairly regular occurrence too. Tigs shouldn't be documenting stuff like that for the world to see - it can only be damaging to the child in the long run. No one needs to know she's having a melt down again.
I would have thought so too. Maybe she needs a professional to step in, I dunno. What could the child be so upset over?? But yes, no reason to be violating the childs privacy like that.

Reactions: 2
Did she really just share a snap about the terrible explosion in Beirut followed by another snap saying how she'd give her fingers for some fancy sandwich ( with an exploding head emoji). That has to be the most tone deaf, disrespectful thing ive seen in a while 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She absolutely shouldn’t be sharing the behaviour issues she’s having with her daughter. The child has a tablet most time she shows her, or Swigs is panned out in the leaba while the child plays near her. To the person who mentioned co sleeping, I co slept with mine and they’ve no issues going to bed. I’ve a feeling Swigs is just a very lazy parent. And while I don’t feel very comfortable discussing someone’s parenting, she’s sharing very intimate family dynamics so should expect some comment!

Reactions: 10
I messaged her years ago when the child was bawling in the car. She asked if other people's kids did it. I suggested maybe she was tired or something. She was much younger then but my kids only cried like that if they are over tired or something. She stopped co sleeping years ago so that shouldn't be causing an issue now.

At 7 she should definitely be able to sleep on her own without the tantrums. When my daughter was a toddler we also had to lie with her to sleep, our own doing lol but by the time my son came along when she was 3 she was well settled and there was no way I was doing that at that stage. They are old enough to know bedtime and routine and after the story its lights out and sleep. I learned my lesson with it and didn't do it with my son. But the tantrums at 7 I can't get my head around. Its learned behaviour, she screams and gets what she wants cos tigs wants the quiet life so gives in. It should have been nipped in the bud years ago she is just 'inckredidbly' spoilt IMO.

Reactions: 5
She said it herself about the co sleeping. She said it happened as soon as she stopped with Seif and now it’s happening with Hana ever since they stopped all they want is one of the parents in the bed

Co sleeping is great as long as you come out of it correctly. The transition has to be smooth

Reactions: 1
She said it herself about the co sleeping. She said it happened as soon as she stopped with Seif and now it’s happening with Hana ever since they stopped all they want is one of the parents in the bed

Co sleeping is great as long as you come out of it correctly. The transition has to be smooth
See, I find the whole concept of this very strange, I never had either of my parents sleep in the bed or room with me, ever. And I don't remember wanting them too either.

I think Hanna is just spoiled and has not been taught how to control and process her emotions when she doesn't get her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes Hannah seems so spoiled. She also is forced to reviews and play with toys while tignam records it and puts it on her stories. You can tell she doesn’t want to do it at all. How could you do that to your own child? I am surprised Azhar allows her do it. He mustn’t really care to much.

Yes Hannah seems so spoiled. She also is forced to reviews and play with toys while tignam records it and puts it on her stories. You can tell she doesn’t want to do it at all. How could you do that to your own child? I am surprised Azhar allows her do it. He mustn’t really care to much.
I could be wrong but I get the impression Azhar hasn’t much interest in Tignam. That’s why exactly she fill her days with shopping trips & material goods to fill a void.

I was looking at her Depop she seems to buy lots of new clothes, posts pictures of them or stories Them &!then puts them on Depop to sell. Very strange, she is such a major wannabe it’s so sad.

Last edited:
The way she exploits her children is awful. I wouldn't be surprised if she set up an IG for her daughter soon in the hopes that she follows in her footsteps... with the way technology is these days and how sucked in young people have become, I certainly would not be encouraging my children to participate in anything social media related. It's probably inevitable that they will end up on it at some point, but I would rather let them decide that when the time comes and prolong their privacy as long as possible.

I could be wrong but I get the impression Azhar hasn’t much interest in Tignam.

I was looking at her Depop she seems to buy lots of new clothes, posts pictures of them or stories Them &!then puts them on Depop to sell. Very strange, she is such a major wannabe it’s so sad.
They seem like a strange match. A bit disconnected from eachother. I wouldn't say he is has any interest in her 'business' or daily life. He probably thinks it's just silly girl stuff. I think she fills the void of real human connection with things and trips to DTC. Her happiness when she has something new is always shortlived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.