Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eyebrows have definitely aged her. There is no gap between her eye lids and brows. Its like they are collapsing into her eyes!!!
Did she really say that about the school Mums?? What a conceited woman... It just shows everyone how she judges people.. so if you don’t drive a new expensive car or make an effort for the school run or haven’t had Botox etc then you are deemed to be unworthy of Swigs approval.
Her kids went to a school in Cabinteely and all the parents were well dressed, groomed and driving nice cars. When Seif was finishing up she didn't even know when his graduation was because she didn't speak to any of the parents and wasn't on the class what's app. How??? Clearly they had no interest in her.

Reactions: 2
🎵🎶Twiggy twiggy twiggy cant you see,
Sometimes your words jus hyponotise me🎵🎶

And when I words.
I mean one word..

InKredible 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have a incredible day 😂

Why is it that no matter what she’s doing she always makes it seem like others are less than her! “Some people”

Also I’ve been married 15 years, together 20. I never refer to my husband as “my husband” when talking to people. I call him by his name, is it just me?
Was thinking the same. Unusual that as a married woman Swigs only refers to the ‘years together’ with baby daddy and never their wedding anniversary!

Having shared every scintilla of her most private and intimate life, home, personal reproductive life, children, schools, belongings, daily movements, cars, holidays, her views on school Mums/ children, neighbours, purchases, housecoats, drunken outbursts and mastication of food it is difficult to fathom that not one wedding picture would be shared to be admired by her adoring audience.

Reactions: 11
Was thinking the same. Unusual that as a married woman Swigs only refers to the ‘years together’ with baby daddy and never their wedding anniversary!

Having shared every scintilla of her most private and intimate life, home, personal reproductive life, children, schools, belongings, daily movements, cars, holidays, her views on school Mums/ children, neighbours, purchases, housecoats, drunken outbursts and mastication of food it is difficult to fathom that not one wedding picture would be shared to be admired by her adoring audience.
Exactly! I even question if they are 20 years together or did she start scheming to bag him 20 years ago 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone needing a look at mama June her sister commented on her latest pic and her profile is public 😘
I'm new can you explain who mama June is in IG I know it's her mother but what's her handle? TIA

Those eyebrows are truly terrifying. The super-heavy brow definitely does not suit her face.

Reactions: 4
I'm new can you explain who mama June is in IG I know it's her mother but what's her handle? TIA
Don’t think she has an active IG account. Her daughter certainly doesn’t follow her anyway, think her name is Mary.

Reactions: 1
Lol so there she is today, hair up, actually taking the kids somewhere outside of the shops and park. She will basically do anything ye mention here 😂

I walked passed them all earlier, her sister is very naturally pretty in person!

Reactions: 5
Lol so there she is today, hair up, actually taking the kids somewhere outside of the shops and park. She will basically do anything ye mention here 😂

I walked passed them all earlier, her sister is very naturally pretty in person!
She only does things like that when her sister is visiting

Her kids went to a school in Cabinteely and all the parents were well dressed, groomed and driving nice cars. When Seif was finishing up she didn't even know when his graduation was because she didn't speak to any of the parents and wasn't on the class what's app. How??? Clearly they had no interest in her.
Exactly!! nobody is hurting For cash at that school but they are probably from the area and not new husbands money ana tacky. She may come up with some other reasons she wasn’t adored by them.

So grace tans her feet whilst wearing her actual sandals and this clown tans her chest and arms whilst her ridiculous fake hair is swaying all around the place ??

Seriously it is Powerscourt, it is not two words. It is interesting that we never see them on non retail outings until her family are around, a bit like the Simpsons quote "As far as anyone knows we are a nice normal family".

Reactions: 7
Was that a romantic public display of affection with baby daddy 😂😂😂. Was hard to tell as Swigs was linking his arm like she’s his carer on a day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her kids went to St Bridgids in Foxrock. Some of the richest people I know have sent their kids there. People who have far more money and class than Tignam.

She’s in for a shock at how far down the pecking order she will be in the fee paying Secondary school in September. She won’t have to ignore anyone as they won’t give her a second glance. She will be totally out of her depth socially. But then again baby daddy’s been there, seen it, got the Lonsdale t-shirt 😜😜😜

• Haha
Her kids went to St Bridgids in Foxrock. Some of the richest people I know have sent their kids there. People who have far more money and class than Tignam.
Is that a fee paying school ? Do we know what secondary school the kids will be attending. I’m originally from Meath and went to a local primary school but my husband went to a well known rugby school in D4 for junior and senior, Swigs attitude won’t last long in a place like that and she wouldn’t be very popular either.

Is that a fee paying school ? Do we know what secondary school the kids will be attending. I’m originally from Meath and went to a local primary school but my husband went to a well known rugby school in D4 for junior and senior, Swigs attitude won’t last long in a place like that and she wouldn’t be very popular either.
It’s a non fee paying national school. No idea where he’s going for secondary - could be anywhere.

Swigs would be eaten up and spat out amongst St Michaels mums!

She’s in for a shock at how far down the pecking order she will be in the fee paying Secondary school in September. She won’t have to ignore anyone as they won’t give her a second glance. She will be totally out of her depth socially. But then again baby daddy’s been there, seen it, got the Lonsdale t-shirt 😜😜😜
Yes she’ll be so out of her league not due to her background but due to her crappy I’m better than everyone attitude.

It’s a non fee paying national school. No idea where he’s going for secondary - could be anywhere.

Swigs would be eaten up and spat out amongst St Michaels mums!

Yes she’ll be so out of her league not due to her background but due to her crappy I’m better than everyone attitude.
It was actually Michaels that my husband went to and he managed to get my nephew as he still has a close connection to the school. The parents of children in my nephews class are all lovely and not a single bit of airs and graces. The majority are old school wealthy and the ones that are new money would have earned it the hard way and respect it. It would be rare to see any designer clothing with the exception of maybe an handbag but when you hear of vacations to Sandy Lane twice a year you realise the levels these people are at even though they may drive a 10 year old car.

Reactions: 3
It was actually Michaels that my husband went to and he managed to get my nephew as he still has a close connection to the school. The parents of children in my nephews class are all lovely and not a single bit of airs and graces. The majority are old school wealthy and the ones that are new money would have earned it the hard way and respect it. It would be rare to see any designer clothing with the exception of maybe an handbag but when you hear of vacations to Sandy Lane twice a year you realise the levels these people are at even though they may drive a 10 year old car.
My pals with boys in Michaels are mostly Doctors all very hard working self made people. So beyond twigs. Anyhow in secondary school you rarely have that much involvement with parents.

My pals with boys in Michaels are mostly Doctors all very hard working self made people. So beyond twigs. Anyhow in secondary school you rarely have that much involvement with parents.
I know guys that went to Michaels and Rock and other similar schools. They are pretty down to earth. People assume they aren’t nice but they are some of the soundest people you could every meet. She would be completely out of place. Most of the parents probably wouldn’t have a clue who she is. They’d hardly be spending all day in Instagram. The other kids will have a laugh at seif when they find out who she is. She did none of his friends are going to the same school. No doubt she will be saying “Do you know who I am” to the teachers and parents in front of the other kids. She will definitely trying to draw attention to herself at the school gates.

I know guys that went to Michaels and Rock and other similar schools. They are pretty down to earth. People assume they aren’t nice but they are some of the soundest people you could every meet. She would be completely out of place. Most of the parents probably wouldn’t have a clue who she is. They’d hardly be spending all day in Instagram. The other kids will have a laugh at seif when they find out who she is. She did none of his friends are going to the same school. No doubt she will be saying “Do you know who I am” to the teachers and parents in front of the other kids. She will definitely trying to draw attention to herself at the school gates.
Hopefully she doesn’t start coming on camera in the car while she is outside waiting for him after school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.