Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah in fairness it’s fancy enough. But what an absolute bore fest for those poor kids?!??!!?!!

We’ve been a few times (without our kids) never saw a kids menu, but I’m sure Swigs gave the waiter a oul wink and told them to make up a bespoke pizza for Seif and a custom made plate of plain pasta for her majesty 🙄🙄
I looked the place up to check out the menu. It looks nice but not expensive at all.

Reactions: 1
Fkn gassss I'd say she got major notions when she worked in BTs she really is a catfish this is all sooo funny I'd say the ex has also the cash and poor twiggy has to live on his pocket change ouchhhh

Reactions: 2
Thick as tit for sure. Confident and arrogant despite obvious limitations on the intellectual front.

Didn’t one of the neighbours rock up after a recent storm and insist that she pick up all the rubbish (with her name on it) that had been strewn all over the neighbourhood. She was raging that anyone would be so annoyed with her as she had put the bin out the night before (despite the storm warning) and the wind had simply blown the waste all over the place so it wasn’t her fault. She had a good old rant about it on her stories.

She did feel very vulnerable though as she answered the door in one of her flimsy - I mean fabulous housecoats

She really is simples 🤪🤪🤪
Yes I remember the bin incident! The cheek of her being annoyed that someone asked her to pick up HER OWN RUBBISH. She has serious delusions of grandeur.

Love that she goes quiet when her sister a brother in law are up. She pretends she spending quality time when she’s really too ashamed of them to have them on. Because she’s a horrible person. I think she had her mother up about two years ago and done her up and brought her out for her birthday or something. She never sees them or does anything for them. Never makes an effort to go hang out with them. Horrible witch.

Reactions: 6
Love that she goes quiet when her sister a brother in law are up. She pretends she spending quality time when she’s really too ashamed of them to have them on. Because she’s a horrible person. I think she had her mother up about two years ago and done her up and brought her out for her birthday or something. She never sees them or does anything for them. Never makes an effort to go hang out with them. Horrible witch.
You can tell in her mind her family don’t fit it with the image she is trying so hard to portray. Pure delusions of grandeur & notions way beyond her station.

Not being funny but Azar looks great for his age I wouldnt cop the age diff

Reactions: 4
Hello knowledgeable ladies! Why do ye put "husband" and "married" in those commas? Didn't she get married in a registry office years ago? Or did I get that wrong from a story? It would be like me to get it wrong 🤣🙈

Hello knowledgeable ladies! Why do ye put "husband" and "married" in those commas? Didn't she get married in a registry office years ago? Or did I get that wrong from a story? It would be like me to get it wrong 🤣🙈
That’s her baby daddy. Nobody believes they are married but her. She had a fit about it a few years back online. It’s my understanding she called it a blessing . And if anybody believes she has any type of legal wedding and doesn’t have pics of it blasted. No matter how much she tried to claim it’s because baby daddy is very private. No no no. She’d have it on the grid for all to see specially his ex. As she despises her.... Wonder why ?

Reactions: 7
Imagine tagging where you’re biscuits are from.
Oh. My. God. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What? I always tag aldi with my cuppa, Lidl if I'm being posh 😂

Was that the complex that she always used to film arriving up to its electric gates and it looked like a huge house she lived in when it was in fact an apartment?
When did she move I stopped following bout two years ago, just back to see three car crash now!

Reactions: 1
What? I always tag aldi with my cuppa, Lidl if I'm being posh 😂

When did she move I stopped following bout two years ago, just back to see three car crash now!
A few years back, but you have to remember as she keeps telling us it’s not her forever home. I’m sure she’ll be buying a big mansion in Dalkey or Killiney very soon 🙄

A few years back, but you have to remember as she keeps telling us it’s not her forever home. I’m sure she’ll be buying a big mansion in Dalkey or Killiney very soon 🙄
Ya ya it's coming back to me, everything is just the same all grey and silvers. That's probably just my taste I like some colour!

That’s her baby daddy. Nobody believes they are married but her. She had a fit about it a few years back online. It’s my understanding she called it a blessing . And if anybody believes she has any type of legal wedding and doesn’t have pics of it blasted. No matter how much she tried to claim it’s because baby daddy is very private. No no no. She’d have it on the grid for all to see specially his ex. As she despises her.... Wonder why ?
Thanks that makes sense and also sounds vaguely familiar so I must have misheard ceremony / blessing and wrongly interpreted it as a legal thing and of course the no photos things makes absolutely no sense given the personality...!

You can tell in her mind her family don’t fit it with the image she is trying so hard to portray. Pure delusions of grandeur & notions way beyond her station.
She went to visit them (briefly) last year and put up a short story of her mothers old style whistle kettle and started mocking it and laughing at her. I thought it was very invasive and Showed how much of a snob she has become. I hope she doesnt speak about the mothers at seif's new school they way she did his old school.... But then again they were just jealous beacuse "she drives a nice car, dresses in nice clothes and takes care of herself" 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She went to visit them (briefly) last year and put up a short story of her mothers old style whistle kettle and started mocking it and laughing at her. I thought it was very invasive and Showed how much of a snob she has become. I hope she doesnt speak about the mothers at seif's new school they way she did his old school.... But then again they were just jealous beacuse "she drives a nice car, dresses in nice clothes and takes care of herself" 🙄
That is literally what she said about herself in relation to the other mums. I remember that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Imagine thinking it, let alone saying it out to your “audience” 😩

Did she really say that about the school Mums?? What a conceited woman... It just shows everyone how she judges people.. so if you don’t drive a new expensive car or make an effort for the school run or haven’t had Botox etc then you are deemed to be unworthy of Swigs approval.

Did she really say that about the school Mums?? What a conceited woman... It just shows everyone how she judges people.. so if you don’t drive a new expensive car or make an effort for the school run or haven’t had Botox etc then you are deemed to be unworthy of Swigs approval.
In a nutshell yes!

She’s doing a tan demo, her ‘process’ explained to us peasants.
But her hair/potato roots all hanging down onto her shoulders and chest. TIE YOUR HAIR BACK! It’s giving me anxiety, she’s going to have fake tanned extensions later today.

She’s doing a tan demo, her ‘process’ explained to us peasants.
But her hair/potato roots all hanging down onto her shoulders and chest. TIE YOUR HAIR BACK! It’s giving me anxiety, she’s going to have fake tanned extensions later today.
Same!
And day-time tanning “will change your life” - no it won’t! Moron 🙈😂

Have a incredible day 😂

Why is it that no matter what she’s doing she always makes it seem like others are less than her! “Some people”

Also I’ve been married 15 years, together 20. I never refer to my husband as “my husband” when talking to people. I call him by his name, is it just me?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.