Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysis, she truly is a Class A spanner.
Loewe is not 'Loway', numbnuts. It's pronounced 'Lo-way-vay' *insert Spanish accent here*:p
And Veja trainers are 'vay-zha'. Definitely not 'vee-jays'. :rolleyes:
I'm only surprised she doesn't use 'Channel' for Chanel. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jaysis, she truly is a Class A spanner.
Loewe is not 'Loway', numbnuts. It's pronounced 'Lo-way-vay' *insert Spanish accent here*:p
And Veja trainers are 'vay-zha'. Definitely not 'vee-jays'. :rolleyes:
I'm only surprised she doesn't use 'Channel' for Chanel. 😂
She did muse that a crappy looking Zara blouse with flowers on shoulders could have been DOLSHA and Gabbana. I suppose it would be rude to call fakes by their real name 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She did muse that a crappy looking Zara blouse with flowers on shoulders could have been DOLSHA and Gabbana. I suppose it would be rude to call fakes by their real name 😂😂😂
Maybe that's what D&G is known as down in Tullamore. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::p

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The one thing that I just can't get over is how she never seems to go ANYWHERE besides Dundrum and the green outside her house with the kids. I would LOVE to live near the coast like her, there's so many gorgeous beaches and walks near Dublin, even local parks would be a huge change of scenery for her and the kids. Instead she just brings them to the local shopping centre with all their devices in tow. It's just so sad to see children being raised like that, there's no excuse for it imo.

Reactions: 9
Yes the last apartment was rented. She and her mother use to brag about how she lived in an apartment with big electric security gates 🤣🤣
Totally agree on the insurance claim. She she would 100% mention that if she was eligible. They don’t insure fakes I’d imagine.
Was she near the pheonix park

The one thing that I just can't get over is how she never seems to go ANYWHERE besides Dundrum and the green outside her house with the kids. I would LOVE to live near the coast like her, there's so many gorgeous beaches and walks near Dublin, even local parks would be a huge change of scenery for her and the kids. Instead she just brings them to the local shopping centre with all their devices in tow. It's just so sad to see children being raised like that, there's no excuse for it imo.
No booze No valet parking No Pippa No fans = No Swigs

Too many F**kers

Wonder did she buy any more coverless cushions last night....our Twigs, saving the UK economy one stuffed bag of cloth at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Would she ever duck that print up somewhere 😂 You would think she spent thousands on an original the way she is going on about it!

I’d say the women she talks about who actually started businesses from the ground up are laughing at her playing “business woman”

She’s not a business woman... A successful businesswoman wouldn’t have the time to be lurking on Tattle (& responding to us 👋🏻), posting drivel about herself and her children's private life on Instagram, prancing around Dundrum, endless pampering appointments & be a pseudo sommelier etc etc. It’s an insult to anyone that really works hard to gain qualifications, work full time & be successful. Any of the women I admire are smart enough not to brag about it..

Also, the way she was going on about that woman in the UK she bought the inKredible cushions from saying it was a “small small small small small business” as if she had an empire 😂 she has to be above everyone, I thought that was awful condescending to that lady who went out of her way to post cushions to Ireland cause Swigs made her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Big tour guys today around MMB headquarters... 🙄 don’t most robes / dressing gowns have pockets and tags for hanging up. She gives us these details on her stories like she’s the only dressing gown ‘designer’ who has those special features... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ah the Swigs Morning Show - weather report, diary of a TY business project, homage to Ali Express prints and Netflix recommendations for her f**kers.

She’s like a walking, talking Netflix search engine for those who apparently can’t read the currently trending / popular list on their own screen at home.

She really is simples and cannot get to grips with this new version of her reality where a light has been shone on her foul mouthed, liquor fuelled, ill advised vanity show.

Trying desperately to censor herself and rehabilitate the image for Tattle but the mask will slip and Mama June’s mini me will rear it’s Arden Zoo head as quickly as Swigs learns to pronounce LOWAY correctly.

• Haha
'We interrupt this showroom tour' im dead 😂. Those are the boxes we pack the house coats into and these are the rails they hang on. The end!

• Haha
Ah the Swigs Morning Show - weather report, diary of a TY business project, homage to Ali Express prints and Netflix recommendations for her f**kers.

She’s like a walking, talking Netflix search engine for those who apparently can’t read the currently trending / popular list on their own screen at home.

She really is simples and cannot get to grips with this new version of her reality where a light has been shone on her foul mouthed, liquor fuelled, ill advised vanity show.

Trying desperately to censor herself and rehabilitate the image for Tattle but the mask will slip and Mama June’s mini me will rear it’s Arden Zoo head as quickly as Swigs learns to pronounce LOWAY correctly.
Wonder how long it will take for her to start pronouncing the brands correctly?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.