Tignam #16 On the twelfth day of Tidgemas, the Insta Police reported me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping sad
A glass of wine
On a fake book
With her bottle of perfume
And her bleeping candle

she is a sad sad person
Why would anyone think this is content and what people want to see 🤨🤷‍♀️😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate being bitchy, I really do but this woman is insufferable. The constant pictures with her expensive products in the background are so pretentious and she's not the only one at it. If I was talking a pic and there was something expensive belonging to me in the background, I would move it for fear of looking like these fools!
*taking

Reactions: 1
She is highly insecure, new money usually is. They try to flaunt material goods to try to impress people but in reality it’s just vulgar and classless. It doesn’t make them better than people with lower incomes, it just shows them up as insensitive arseholes🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She is highly insecure, new money usually is. They try to flaunt material goods to try to impress people but in reality it’s just vulgar and classless. It doesn’t make them better than people with lower incomes, it just shows them up as insensitive arseholes🤷‍♀️
But they aren’t wealthy, it’s all a facade. If they had money they wouldn’t be renting at their age and they certainly wouldn’t be being taken to the high court. His family may be rich but if he dropped dead in the morning you can be guaranteed the kids would be taken to live with his family and she would be out on the street with nothing.

You can be sure all the mothers outside gates of blackrock are laughing at her as she drops Seif off.

Reactions: 14
More of her white saviour bullshit, “how amazing is this woman out working in the fields, we could all do it if we tried hard enough” patronising asshole.

Reactions: 10
The gall of her posting that white woman privilege tit. She is insufferable. No wonder she has no friends and Azhar is off doing his own tit away from the alcoholic girlfriend. To put up a stupid candle with a crappy bottle of shite Jo Malone with her wine is just pathetic. Grab your daughter and watch the movie properly like normal Mothers. But you can't cos you are a sad tit selfish vain POS.

Reactions: 12
I hate being bitchy, I really do but this woman is insufferable. The constant pictures with her expensive products in the background are so pretentious and she's not the only one at it. If I was talking a pic and there was something expensive belonging to me in the background, I would move it for fear of looking like these fools!
Truly wealthy people don’t flaunt new stuff. Their homes are owned outright, with land attached, and are usually slightly scruffy. They own dogs, none of your Cockapoos or Labradoodles, rich people have Springers for hunting and old black Labs wandering around.
They don’t buy from Zara and they definitely don’t wear branded trainers. No Botox or hair extensions either, the look is all slightly horsey/au naturel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Truly wealthy people don’t flaunt new stuff. Their homes are owned outright, with land attached, and are usually slightly scruffy. They own dogs, none of your Cockapoos or Labradoodles, rich people have Springers for hunting and old black Labs wandering around.
They don’t buy from Zara and they definitely don’t wear branded trainers. No Botox or hair extensions either, the look is all slightly horsey/au naturel.
I never heard so much crap in my life 🤣🤣 a lot of rich people are mortgaged to the hilt 🙄 even prince Williams wife shops on the high street.. eh they do Botox too 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Classy wealthy people don’t flaunt labels. I actually think it’s quite cheap to see logos and branding and cheapens the luxury element. As @ny_style said truly wealthy people are as she described. Old money, who are not mortgaged to the hilt, and yes Kate Middleton wears high street in the correct context. She also wears impossibly expensive couture as well. Wealthy people do not feel the need to show off. It’s called class. I know a few people like that.

Reactions: 12
I never heard so much crap in my life 🤣🤣 a lot of rich people are mortgaged to the hilt 🙄 even prince Williams wife shops on the high street.. eh they do Botox too 🤓

Not the wealthy I know. Landed people. Kate Middleton was a regular middle class gal, her own family aren’t truly wealthy.

Reactions: 4
Kate Middleton wears Zara because her highly paid stylist picks it out for her so she remains relatable to the British public and so that people continue to like her and hate Megan 😂

Most people that come from old money are snobs, so what because you're old money you have more of a right to look down on people that Tignam???
I don't see what new/old money has to woth anything, if you're a prick you're a prick!!

I hate that term “ new money “, we aren’t on the titanic girls 🤣. Melissa just doesn’t have any real morality, she’s so busy fawning over self that she can’t really be taking much enjoyment out of life. I’d feel sorry for her only shes such a clown. No hard times will change her as a person. She’ll be vacuous forevermore.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ya I do kind of hate the ‘horsey’ people are the only classy people bullshit. duck off with your Labrador and your Land Rover Discovery 😬
There are plenty of people who are ‘new money’ who are classy about it and don’t brag and show off brands. Some posters here have a very small minded view of class and wealth. It’s very old fashioned.

Reactions: 9
Most people that come from old money are snobs, so what because you're old money you have more of a right to look down on people that Tignam???
Nobody has said that?
Tigs wants people to think she’s wealthy. She’s more footballer’s wife than landed gentry. And her bloke isn’t getting €100k a week either.

• Heart
Ya I do kind of hate the ‘horsey’ people are the only classy people bullshit. duck off with your Labrador and your Land Rover Discovery 😬
There are plenty of people who are ‘new money’ who are classy about it and don’t brag and show off brands. Some posters here have a very small minded view of class and wealth. It’s very old fashioned.
Totally, I grew up in an area where I was surrounded by the horsey set and they wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire and the same lot were riding more than their horses, lets put it that way. My parents had a very Happy marriage so were alot wealthier in my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some very West Brit view points here but ok 🙄 By the way, a lot of the landed gentry are also broke as a joke these days, but hey.

Regardless, there are plenty of people who have lots of money and irrespective of where it came from and how many generations back it goes who don’t carry on like Tigs.

She sticks out a mile because she’s crass, dim witted, vain and thirsty. That’s just her who she is 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’m not Irish so the West Brit doesn’t apply here.
People can feel very threatened by other people’s wealth, for whatever reason.

Either way, Swigs ain’t wealthy.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think anyone on this thread has felt ‘threatened’ by someone in a wax jacket but maybe you mean elsewhere.

Reactions: 6
A beautiful young woman’s funeral mass a stones throw from Tigs today but you think she even knew about it or knows who Aoife Beary is? Of course not, she’s too busy preening herself and watching Tiktok and being soooo busy when she doesn’t even work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.