Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JenTen

🎼🎵🎶🎺

Ohhhhhhh, the covid outside is frightful,
But chanel wine is so delightful,
For once Tidge had a place to go,
Roly's in a bow, in a bow, in a bow!

Now the court cases are a droppin',
The Tattlers brought some corn for poppin',
The squats lights are turned down low,
In the NOT forever home, forever home, forever home!

Use my discount code for Spotlight,
You know I'm an INKKKKK-REDIBLE shiller,
The InstaPolice are so uptight,
I need the cash for my botox and filler!

Ohhhhhh, the gaff jacket sales are dyin',
Elderly Baby Daddy is a-cryin',
He said he's sad cos' he didn't get a blow,
Don't put Diddy on the phone, on the phone, on the phone!

🎶🎶🎶🎵🎺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Cantturn222

VIP Member
1993AB80-F019-4E44-B092-81679C8D1D6C.png

I clearly still have covid and too much time on my hands
So tigs were did your inspiration come
From for Christmas stockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Seif seriously needs to grow up. A boy in second year has absolutely no business watching the toy show. I remember what I was getting up to when I was that age and it certainly didn’t involve dressing up in pjs with Mum on a Fri night. It’s very sad really
I'm sorry I don't agree my 14yr old watched it and loved it. Thats like saying no adult is allowed to watch the toy show. All his mates were watching it at home. What do you expect him to do hang around street corners or sit in his room playing computers on his own. We had a great laugh watching it, fire lit and treats. A nice family night. Im in no way a supporter of tigs but I don't agree with you on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

JenTen

Shall we have another sing along??

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

Deck the squat with bowls of moss,
Fa la la la la la la la la,
Had an affair with my boss,
Don me now housecoat apparel,
I love wine, I'll drink a barrel,
Fa la la la la la la la la.

All the Tattlers are big fuckers,
Try stop me selling tat to suckers,
You are jealous, I'm such a pro,
My pal agree's... Brenda from Sligo,

I'm CEO, I'm not a bimbo,
Pose on stairs with legs akimbo,
Tag the empties, I'm so grabby,
Need to pay for Abu Dhabi,

I'm beautiful, my hair is gorgeous,
Eyebrows done, they look enormous,
Our fav eye-riding, swigging mistress,
Tattlers - have a lovely Christmas, 💕
Fa la la la la la la la LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

🎶 🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Malone

VIP Member
🎼 11 illegals packing robes 🎼

🎼 12 months rent outstanding 🎼

🎼And little Ahzar can’t reach the top of the tree 🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Seif seriously needs to grow up. A boy in second year has absolutely no business watching the toy show. I remember what I was getting up to when I was that age and it certainly didn’t involve dressing up in pjs with Mum on a Fri night. It’s very sad really
my teen watched it. But I guess he should have been out walking the streets at 9.30pm🙄

Reactions: 43

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
“That poor man didn’t deserve to die”. I’m pretty sure no-one deserves to die from cancer Tigs. So, when are you going to the funeral?
Brenda from Sligo is probably giving her a lift to the removal.
I mean I’m sad he died but as sad as I’d be for any stranger I didn’t know, she’s bizarre. Migrants drowning trying to flee to safety; homeless people dying, old people have died alone in nursing homes throughout the pandemic but she’s devastated over a stranger because he was a fashion designer. I’ve met puddles that are less shallow.

Reactions: 35

LouLouMarie

Jesus she just made my skin crawl there, "Come to HN, feel it, touch it, all the hard work I put into the (housecoats) robes"

WTF, she hasn't worked a hard day in her life. I will tell you what hard work is Swiggs, it's getting up at 5.30am to work in our overstretched, overrun Health Services. Having the head torn off you daily by people who want their booster now or want to know why they can't be seen by a Doctor immediately, sometimes so abusive it makes you cry.
But do you know what? Me and my actual HUSBAND are proud that we work so hard, it has paid the mortgage on our real HOME. Our children have been brought up to work hard too, and of that we are very proud.
Clicking a button to order shite from a sweat factory in China and claiming you put blood, sweat and tears into the process makes me sick in my mouth. Your boyfriend is a Del Trotter who obviously done some dodgy shite too.
If I was you I would reassess my life and get off Instagram for the sake of my children, especially your poor teenage son, he deserves so much better.
BTW, I bought my Mum a lovely Helen James robe in Dunnes the other day for €30, it came in nice box, minus someone else's perfume (I have tons of JM perfume thanks) Read the room love and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Bellel

VIP Member
I’m going to start a go fund me for a Christmas tree skirt. It looks pitiful on the tripod stand
& a set of lights & decorations for top of the tree.
I never heard such an unprofessional rant as today..”all eyes on me”, WHAT?! This constant coming in to explain lack of stock & the process of packing a box.. unbelievable really. There isn’t another company in the world who carry’s on like this. And as for not having her Christmas stock in stock.. the mind boggles.
(Does she actually expect anyone to believe customs are calling her hourly?)🤣
And as for washing her hair.. well done Tigs, but technically it’s not your hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

midmom

So every single gift suggestion is an affiliated link..... Please just go away, just go away. She couldn't afford to buy any of the stuff she is sent. And she says she does this for free. Will you check yourself! If she had to go out every month and buy her cleansers, serums moisturisers at full price out of her own money there would be a lot less 'self care' mornings as she'd be sparing what's in the 3 or 4 pots MAX in her bathroom cabinet. This is what is so infuriating about muppets like this... Not a brain in her head, free loading, no work ethic moaning dose. Get your kids involved in some sport or clubs and freeze your arse off every single weekend on a pitch, be on the road CONSTANTLY the minute you finish work every evening bringing them here there and everywhere. My real job starts when I walk out of work at 5pm. Myself and my husband are flat out being their taxi drivers, involved in helping out as much as we can. And I wouldn't change it for the world. Childhood is short, my kids have the best social lives and circle of friends through activities and we've met so many life long friends ourselves through it ourselves. This one wrecked from working a few hours and doing 2 school pick ups. And doesn't know how she does it all. I'd be laughing looking at her stories as I'm parked outside a soccer pitch with heat on and she's at home in the robe and feet up at 7 😂😂😂😂 and back in at work at 830 the next morning. Feck off will ya...

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Or the one 'only a €50 to Adare Manor'..and she says would get them 2 drinks or a candle.. How bitchy on both counts. Maybe the person who Gifted the €50 voucher it was all they could afford, or put a bit of thought into it, as something the person would like.. The whole thing just screams ungrateful, which sums her up to a tee, it really pissed me off. Don't get me wrong I've received some shit gifts through the years but fuckit it's the thought that counts.

Reactions: 26