Tignam #16 On the twelfth day of Tidgemas, the Insta Police reported me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She. Is. A. bleeping. Idiot. Ignorant as duck. She is clueless. Her knowledge of any type of information is essentially than zero. I feel sorry for her kids having such a twit of a mother, a stupid ignorant uneducated one like her. Imagine their friends looking at her tit, Hana will dine out on the attention, Seif will cringe if its mentioned his 50 year old plastic fantastic (not married no matter what she says) Ma is flashing her minge on Insta. Her very old weathered minge. It's been going since her teens. No wonder she has back pain. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Why does she look like Dr Spock? Also her lips are lopsided. If she was in agony with back pain she couldn’t do the leg squats in the car. Ffs, she is insane.

New thread time nearly. Let's knock ourselves out.

3. 2. 1. Let's go.

Did she take up skipping 🤣🤣
Skipping paying bills!!!! COURSE she reads here. She has no friends!!!! What else would she be at? !!! Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion: Tignam #17 Here’s my empties give me freebies; squatting in the squat, next year I’ll be at Ascot 🐴

Reactions: 9
I am deceased listening to this crazy bint shiteing on 😂

Comes "on camera" looking like her eyebrows have decided to go north for January. Then proceeds to give a "top tip" for parents.... What's this ground breaking knowledgeable tip? Put thermals on your child to keep them warm as the windows are now open in schools due to covid... Mind blown 😂 like we all haven't been doing that since 2020 🥴 then she follows it up by explaining that the thermals go under the child tracksuit... Holy tit.... I've been trying to squeeze my daughters thermals OVER her bulky tracksuit for 2 years now 🥴😂

Kids aren't allowed wear coats in school she "doesn't think" absolute dose clearly hasn't read any of the 26 weekly emails schools have been blasting out regarding relaxing uniform policies and encouraging children to to wrap up and even bring a warm blanket for over their legs... Particularly if they sit near a window.

Cribbing that Azhars 4th born is a 8.5 in a shoe like he's a medical marvel.... I've a boy the same age who's 6"2 and a size 13 shoe...she'd probably think he was in the circus 😂

Loads of questions coming in about what I'm wearing 🤥🤥 and the back supposedly in bits but she's sitting in the car with one foot and her vejas cocked up her veejay 😂 screaming at azhar down the phone to get her a chiropractor appointment....probably had no credit to call them herself.

Weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She literally could have walked ( not that she does walk outside DTC) from her not forever fled in the middle of the night home, to Carrickmines riding school. The begging is off the charts. I agree it’s definitely just for photoshop pics for the gram. Hana’s incredible split end hair peeking out under the helmet. The poor pony she gets deserves better

Reactions: 7
She literally could have walked ( not that she does walk outside DTC) from her not forever fled in the middle of the night home, to Carrickmines riding school. The begging is off the charts. I agree it’s definitely just for photoshop pics for the gram. Hana’s incredible split end hair peeking out under the helmet. The poor pony she gets deserves better
I was going to say the same, there’s a whole rake of riding schools down in Kilternan, Carrickmines areas! You’d literally have to be a dope to live that close to the area for so long and not know that. Absolutely no one will offer her a freebie…and it won’t last a wet week if daddy decides to pay

And the thermals 🤣I’ve no children but she was going on as if she was so proud of herself highlighting such a relevant topic with a creative solution. Likely saw it on one of the influencers she follows from the UK and thought she could spin it out on her own 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 9
I know I asked this already but I'm just curious -

Does Azhar have contact with his kids from his marriage? Do Seif and Hana have a relationship with their older siblings?

I know I asked this already but I'm just curious -

Does Azhar have contact with his kids from his marriage? Do Seif and Hana have a relationship with their older siblings?
She never ever talks about the other family suppose she can’t really so not sure really but unless he’s a complete prick surely he must see his kids albeit they are in their 20’s by now but would only be proper for him to introduce seif and hana unless it’s not allowed🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Jack Chen is selling her hideous runners at the moment, exact replicas. Is that where Daddy got them I wonder?

Reactions: 4
She’s actually tapped😂 and wish her nearest and dearest would tell her the eyebrows are hideous on her🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she on the wine yet? Mortified for her trying to be cool like the kids with the miming. She is easily a 2 second slow coach.

She’s actually tapped😂 and wish her nearest and dearest would tell her the eyebrows are hideous on her🙈

Lol. They are too far up near her hairline. Never seen another look as bad as her bar So Soo and her plastic fantastic face. Tigs catching up. No wonder she has no fire in the Squat, she would melt!

She is tapped in the head for sure.

Reactions: 1
I hate being bitchy, I really do but this woman is insufferable. The constant pictures with her expensive products in the background are so pretentious and she's not the only one at it. If I was talking a pic and there was something expensive belonging to me in the background, I would move it for fear of looking like these fools!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.