Tignam #16 On the twelfth day of Tidgemas, the Insta Police reported me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she even afford the Jo Malone etc? She's always tagging brands when she runs out, looking for a freebie and some fool in a PR company sends it to her.

I have Zara perfumes, I also have Jo Malone and many other so so gorgeous high end brands, bought and paid for with my own money or gifted to me by my husband ๐Ÿ˜˜

Reactions: 7
Can she even afford the Jo Malone etc? She's always tagging brands when she runs out, looking for a freebie and some fool in a PR company sends it to her.

I have Zara perfumes, I also have Jo Malone and many other so so gorgeous high end brands, bought and paid for with my own money or gifted to me by my husband ๐Ÿ˜˜
Sure the jo Malone she uses is a business expense as she drowns her house coats in it. She doesnโ€™t pay for it at all

Reactions: 4

She will keep buying jo Malone and other tit she canโ€™t afford and keep her fingers crossed daddyโ€™s daddy inheritance gets them out of debt.

Reactions: 5
She should stick to Zara sprays herself and pay her rent. Money would be well better spent on that. I just can't fathom people like that ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 13
Tiggy is looking to join the horsey set folks๐Ÿ˜‚I would pay to see her in a real life, working stables๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Does she realise horses poo a lot, and are mucky at times?
No shade on horses, I ride them myself, but I have no notions about it. Also, does she realise it can be quite a dangerous sport?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tiggy is looking to join the horsey set folks๐Ÿ˜‚I would pay to see her in a real life, working stables๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Does she realise horses poo a lot, and are mucky at times?
No shade on horses, I ride them myself, but I have no notions about it. Also, does she realise it can be quite a dangerous sport?
She doesn't see that or even want to see it that way.
She sees this as a photo opportunity for the gram. It will be purely for content so she can throw on an oversized jacket and beanie hat and stand at the side taking selfies declaring how inkkkredible hana is at riding and that she is a natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I grew up with horses and have 2 now. Dying to see how this pans out ๐Ÿ˜‚ but am glad to finally see her do something for her kids.

PS: tigs, if you Google it you will find plenty of decent riding schools that you can attend and pay for lessons ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: 6
She sees this as a photo opportunity for the gram. It will be purely for content so she can throw on an oversized jacket and beanie hat and stand at the side taking selfies declaring how inkkkredible hana is at riding and that she is a natural.
This is spot on.

Reactions: 5
She wants to start wearing Barbour and Le Chameau like her heroes, the English royal family. I wonder does she know Ireland is a separate country?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wants to start wearing Barbour and Le Chameau like her heroes, the English royal family. I wonder does she know Ireland is a separate country?
No doubt Verruca announced โ€˜Daddy I want a pony!โ€™. She is 3 minutes walk from Leopardstown and wants to know where Verruca can get (ahem get gifted) lessons. Jesus wept. Definitely reading here about the activities with the kidsโ€ฆ first born will have a sudden interest in rugby now guaranteed. She is so transparent . Sheโ€™s not on the parents WhatsApp group, she sits in the car preening and doesnโ€™t interact , she doesnโ€™t have a clue what goes on in Verrucas school (which is a brilliant school by the way, and not fee paying.. imagine that, Verruca mixing with peasants )

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The pony lol
She read here that the kids do no activities and thought of the most expensive activity going can she not bleeping google it nope not our tigs she has to keep up the carnage of her life

Reactions: 10
Sure she lived in Carrickmines, there are at least four riding schools within an asses roar of there!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The only reason she's brought it up is in the hope she's gifted lessons and all the gear that goes with it no doubt.
Google lessons like the rest of us๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 8
Oh Hana will put manners on any poor pony๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Oh Hana will put manners on any poor pony๐Ÿ™„
Until she is thrown off into the sand arena, and Tiggy will try to sue๐Ÿ™„ Horses donโ€™t take kindly to being treated badly or screamed at.
There are plenty of riding schools around her hometown of Tullamore.

Until she is thrown off into the sand arena, and Tiggy will try to sue๐Ÿ™„ Horses donโ€™t take kindly to being treated badly or screamed at.
There are plenty of riding schools around her hometown of Tullamore.
This 100 per cent!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.