Tignam #16 On the twelfth day of Tidgemas, the Insta Police reported me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
’I won’t share my kids because of nasty Tattle trolls..but sometimes I do..then sometimes I put a tiny emoji over their faces so that no one will know who the mysterious child is...then sometimes I won't, because I am a perfeKtionist. I have no friends so I have to show them as they are my only company, that and my wine. But at least everyone is jealous of my fabulous life and gaudy runners.’
Tiggy’s thoughts....probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really can't see that Hana drew HER!!!!!!! I love it!!! She has proved yet again she is thick as a plank!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really can't see that Hana drew HER!!!!!!! I love it!!! She has proved yet again she is thick as a plank!!!!!
This!!! Hilarious! A fake tanned blonde with extensions sitting in a cut out swimsuit with a big YAAAAAWN speech bubble. Pray tell, who could this mysterious stranger be 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I walked by the new squat at 3pm and all the curtains drawn… obviously daddy is golfing, mommy on the gin and kids on devices

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I walked by the new squat at 3pm and all the curtains drawn… obviously daddy is golfing, mommy on the gin and kids on devices
She probably has them closed because she thinks he’s RHW and people will try take her picture through the windows of the squat

Don’t really like to talk too much tit about the kids but Jesus that child’s accent would grate on me. I despise it 😖.tigs loves it. Thinks it sounds posh.tigs has to work for hers lol. Fake again.

Reactions: 4
I hate kids talking like that. It sounds precocious and put on. It's learned from TV of course, stupid accents. Verruca is a spoilt precocious kid anyway and will be a horrendous Teenager. Serves Tigs right. Back to bite her on the arse.

Reactions: 7
She probably has them closed because she thinks he’s RHW and people will try take her picture through the windows of the squat

Don’t really like to talk too much tit about the kids but Jesus that child’s accent would grate on me. I despise it 😖.tigs loves it. Thinks it sounds posh.tigs has to work for hers lol. Fake again.
She’s on the 7th floor so she must think we are sending drones and helicopters for her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6

she sounds like royalty! Isn’t that the effect she wants 😅

Reactions: 1
I hate kids talking like that. It sounds precocious and put on. It's learned from TV of course, stupid accents. Verruca is a spoilt precocious kid anyway and will be a horrendous Teenager. Serves Tigs right. Back to bite her on the arse.
Couldn’t even listen to Verruca’s little segment today tapped by the whole thing she is just a mini me Tidge should be very proud 😂😂
It’s so funny that this is how her daughter views her mom..Verruca really captured the essence of Tidge

Reactions: 5
When I buy new boots I look forward to wearing them, that must be where I am going wrong I should be looking forward to "styling" them. I am such a peasant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Homemade pasta 😆😆 Taking pasta out of a packet and boiling it for a few minutes does not mean homemade pasta you absolute dose of shite 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How do you, "style" boots? You put them on and walk. Stupid bleep this one is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah stop I can't wait to see what pair of leggings and oversized coat she "styles" them with!!

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t have any money at all. He has some. But not I’m buying Chanel handbags money either. Flat out buying fake tit. She buys tit like jo malone because it’s really not that expensive for anybody that doesn’t pay for much else. Always begging for free stuff and doesn’t pay bills. The old money new money thing I don’t give a tit about but an ashole is an ashole. When you try to erase where you came from and who your family are because you want to come off as rich. She was selling clothes a few years ago to buy her father a car that I know she did not buy but pretended she did. Everything is fake and a lie. Trust nothing about her especially the I’m rich bullshit. Broke ass witch showing off a candle and perfume lol. I could buy as many of them as I like as I’m sure plenty of people here could. It doesn’t make any of us better than another. Going to visit your sick father is what makes you a good person. Not drinking In front of a 40€ candle. But it’s not about being a good person it’s about looking like a rich person. Melissa your broke. Get over it.
I remember that she sold clothes in depop to buy the car. Did she not buy it then or who did🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I remember that she sold clothes in depop to buy the car. Did she not buy it then or who did🤣🤣
Tigs did nothing. Lies. She showed the car and all acting like she did. A little second hand one. He’s a taxi driver like. But nope she did not. Again more bullshit like. Like the bag she’s showing off and I’m after looking at them on a website yesterday that hawks exact replicas just like it. Brown Thomas my hole.

Face masking and relaxing is what the weekends are about 🤯🤯🤯 (wrong answer tigs ) they should be about your kids
Selfish cow 🐄 like I don’t know any mother or father who lays around all weekend with self care
She is off her head
Bet she bribed the kids with the cinema so she could get the nails done
She is on a different planet 🌎 to any other parent I know

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Plus all the 101 normal things that normal people do at weekends such as washing, ironing, cleaning, shopping, cooking and spending evenings by a nice cosy fire watching family tv or tv with husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.