Tignam #16 On the twelfth day of Tidgemas, the Insta Police reported me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My advice is don’t buy anything you don’t really need/want. Oh please look at this spotlight gift set that you should absolutely buy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was she not obsessed with some other inkkkredible teeth whitening strips and swore by them???

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My advice is don’t buy anything you don’t really need/want. Oh please look at this spotlight gift set that you should absolutely buy
One story literally ran into the next.
Telling us to not buy anything in the sale unless it's absolutely necessary "but if you come across something in the sale in terms of oral care....." 🤷‍♀️ She talks in riddles, it's gas! In my 40 some years I've never seen one person, young or old, request "oral care" as a Christmas present and if anyone bought me a bleeping toothbrush they'd be getting a swift kick to the genitalia.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she a lisp or are the spotlight strips in (despite her saying crest is the only ones she’d ever use) ??? How the hell did she get a 7ft free into a top floor apt??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That tree looks like a fire hazard… she will be turning on the image of a fire on her TV next to make it look all cosy… it’s like a hotel room.. it’s nice for a few days but not as a home too cold.. I don’t get where all her old furniture is the sofas that she bought from Next that had the worst delivery ever.. I remember how stressful it all was for Tidge.. 😅
Now up next… how to spell cocktails.. seriously is she that thick???

Reactions: 11
That tree looks like a fire hazard… she will be turning on the image of a fire on her TV next to make it look all cosy… it’s like a hotel room.. it’s nice for a few days but not as a home too cold.. I don’t get where all her old furniture is the sofas that she bought from Next that had the worst delivery ever.. I remember how stressful it all was for Tidge.. 😅
Must be in some dodgy storage place, didn’t she send Daddy Elf on the Shelf off to pic up the Chinese Christmas trees yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That tree is as huge as her husband
That tree is terrible! Zero lights or decorations at the top & that unsightly stand it’s on. I wouldn’t be able to look at it. Get a basket Tigs or a tree skirt to try make it look presentable. I don’t know who’s tree is worse, hers or Joanne Larby.
Note to add all 6 of my trees in our forever home are “inkredible” it helps having a 6ft3” husband who can reach the tops 😌🎄👯‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not using capital letters when actually needed, can’t spell DIVINE or COCKTAILS. Dumb cow.
This is after telling us not to buy unnecessary tit?
She is bonkers.
Like shes going to be making desserts🤣 Swigs will have them down the hatch with as much alcohol as possible😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Seif seriously needs to grow up. A boy in second year has absolutely no business watching the toy show. I remember what I was getting up to when I was that age and it certainly didn’t involve dressing up in pjs with Mum on a Fri night. It’s very sad really

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Seif seriously needs to grow up. A boy in second year has absolutely no business watching the toy show. I remember what I was getting up to when I was that age and it certainly didn’t involve dressing up in pjs with Mum on a Fri night. It’s very sad really
my teen watched it. But I guess he should have been out walking the streets at 9.30pm🙄

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.