Tignam #16 On the twelfth day of Tidgemas, the Insta Police reported me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone on this thread has felt ‘threatened’ by someone in a wax jacket but maybe you mean elsewhere.
Perhaps defensive was the word I should have used. The assumption that most wealthy people are snobs is reductive.

Reactions: 2
😂 Don't think I've ever felt threatened by somebody's wealth but I do get annoyed that a person would feel superior to other's because they are wealthy.

Reactions: 7
And being a condescending witch as well with her post about the woman in the developing world and the abused women’s post.Old money/ New money, there is a world of difference between Conor McGregor and Kate Middleton. I’m sure you can see who Tigs is more like.

Reactions: 14
Thread Title Suggestion:

“Adare” you to show us your wedding album Tidge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Perhaps defensive was the word I should have used. The assumption that most wealthy people are snobs is reductive.
I didn’t make any comment about snobs but I suppose it’s Tattle and a bit of stereotype slagging is par for the course. I think it’s all taken in good spirits here! Especially when we have the common belief that Tidge is an imbecile pretending to have money!

Reactions: 4
Tigs is only short of sharing the donkey sanctuary add tonight (I don’t mean I don’t care about the over worked donkeys ) I do but she is in a roll tonight

Reactions: 4
Tigs is only short of sharing the donkey sanctuary add tonight (I don’t mean I don’t care about the over worked donkeys ) I do but she is in a roll tonight
She should share a clip of the cctv in the ‘HQ’ with her Brazilian ladies folding the pyjamas for minimum wage with ne’er a bit of sanitizer or a plug in heater to be seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t make any comment about snobs but I suppose it’s Tattle and a bit of stereotype slagging is par for the course. I think it’s all taken in good spirits here! Especially when we have the common belief that Tidge is an imbecile pretending to have money!
I called them snobs😄, and I stick to it.
I grew up in an affluent area, my family were working class and now live in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney. They're everywhere😂

Reactions: 1
I never heard so much crap in my life 🤣🤣 a lot of rich people are mortgaged to the hilt 🙄 even prince Williams wife shops on the high street.. eh they do Botox too 🤓
I think it’s more the horsey set she is describing, you know the type that drive an older style
Range Rover, possibly be Protestant and the kids go to boarding school, may or may not be related to the guinness family.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I just want to know has Tigs discovered Wordle yet ?? Can you imagine? She'll crash the site in seconds with the spelling errors 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just want to know has Tigs discovered Wordle yet ?? Can you imagine? She'll crash the site in seconds with the spelling errors 😄
Does Rosie H-W play it? Can you buy it in Zara? Is there a swipe up? Is it inKredible? Where is it in stocK? Would it be oversized? Come on, give her a few clues 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Melissa isn’t new money, she hasn’t got much money. Or not any real tangible wealth

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t have any money at all. He has some. But not I’m buying Chanel handbags money either. Flat out buying fake tit. She buys tit like jo malone because it’s really not that expensive for anybody that doesn’t pay for much else. Always begging for free stuff and doesn’t pay bills. The old money new money thing I don’t give a tit about but an ashole is an ashole. When you try to erase where you came from and who your family are because you want to come off as rich. She was selling clothes a few years ago to buy her father a car that I know she did not buy but pretended she did. Everything is fake and a lie. Trust nothing about her especially the I’m rich bullshit. Broke ass witch showing off a candle and perfume lol. I could buy as many of them as I like as I’m sure plenty of people here could. It doesn’t make any of us better than another. Going to visit your sick father is what makes you a good person. Not drinking In front of a 40€ candle. But it’s not about being a good person it’s about looking like a rich person. Melissa your broke. Get over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has Hana drawn a picture of her mother by the pool — yawn 😂
I can’t believe tigs didn’t think this was actually her or didn’t make the connection
I’m mortified for her 😂😂
This tignam is you in your cut out swim suit with a pissed off face yawning 🥱 by the pool ( not in the pool ) ever 🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Inside of worrying about “ sharing “ her online, why doesn’t she get off her boney backside and actually take the child out for some activity that doesn’t involve shopping

Bahahahahahahaha 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Bravo Hannah. That is genuinely brilliant!! Kids usually draw what’s going on in their lives…

Next up…. DTC

Cannot believe she shared it though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Said it before but I’ll say it again, use the close friends function to share the kids it’s a simple as that !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.