Tignam #16 On the twelfth day of Tidgemas, the Insta Police reported me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d just go and have her kids vaccinated!! Going on and on about poor Hana being cold in school!! Give me strength, you silly woman!! This plague will never end with idiots like her! Spend less time buying cheap shite in Zara and H&M and take care of your kid’s health 😫

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Also you'd swear that putting thermal stuff under their clothes was some amazing groundbreaking information :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also you'd swear that putting thermal stuff under their clothes was some amazing groundbreaking information :rolleyes:
I know who would have thought top tip from Tidge …. It amazes me how this twit is actually able to function she has zero common sense.

Is she driving After knocking her back out 😱 bellend
She said that for attention. If she really put her back out, she wouldn't be able to move never mind stand under a shower. Funny how quickly she changed the subject from it to Hana. She would not be able to walk or drive.
More lies and attention seeking tit.

Grow up Tigs.

Reactions: 7
I wish she’d just go and have her kids vaccinated!! Going on and on about poor Hana being cold in school!! Give me strength, you silly woman!! This plague will never end with idiots like her! Spend less time buying cheap shite in Zara and H&M and take care of your kid’s health 😫
Oh god had to switch her off she obv listens to no hse reporting knows everything and nothing🙄 she is easily thee least popular parent in her daughters school!! Full of shite her audience are obviously as dense as she is and shallow if they swallow all her bile

I know who would have thought top tip from Tidge …. It amazes me how this twit is actually able to function she has zero common sense.
My god she drives me insane with her absolute shite I wish she would read here and then reflect on her crap she speaks to her “audience” like they are thick! Mind you they must be if they actually enjoy, take on board, do as
She say, etc! She has just about turned me off zara and H&M and as for DD 🤦‍♀️ No words tigs duck off and just enjoy your life🤬

It’s ‘PREFER’ Tiggy. As if you would eat ice cream🤣
😂love how you always there to correct the grammar miss!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She said that for attention. If she really put her back out, she wouldn't be able to move never mind stand under a shower. Funny how quickly she changed the subject from it to Hana. She would not be able to walk or drive.
More lies and attention seeking tit.

Grow up Tigs.
Knowing Tigs she probably think that brittle bones and back problems are desirable because she’s so ‘tiny and dainty’…

• Haha
Kids are, OF COURSE, allowed to wear their coats in class because of the open window situation, and if Hana’s school is the only one that doesn’t, well maybe Lady Muck should ring up if she’s that worried? Maybe she is afraid of interacting with educated people and that they might use sentences she won’t understand like ‘it is permissible’.
It’s bullshit anyways, she just wants to pretend she cares. Look at her there now, using a pen like a scholar😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The cold doesn’t give you a cold or make you sick. That’s been debunked for many years

They’ve nearly been part of the uniform for the last 2 years 😂 with scarves and layers as needed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She jumps on every band wagon going without knowing any of the facts.
None of this about the windows open is new. The classrooms have had all windows open since they reopened in September 2020 yet she's only realised today her kids are cold 🙄 And I highly doubt any primary school are refusing to allow the children wear coats either.....

Reactions: 8
She jumps on every band wagon going without knowing any of the facts.
None of this about the windows open is new. The classrooms have had all windows open since they reopened in September 2020 yet she's only realised today her kids are cold 🙄 And I highly doubt any primary school are refusing to allow the children wear coats either.....
I work in a primary school and the kids are absolutely allowed to put their coats on whenever they want to.

Maybe if she was on a parents WhatsApp group or even spoke to other parents in the class she’d have known this………..🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
She can’t help herself at all. The zara perfumes if your not in the market for jo malone. Can she not just say they are nice and leave it. Noooooo boasting bleep. Jesus it grates on me. I can’t even imagine going online every day to talk down to everybody about what I have and they can’t afford. Actually imagine it. And what’s gas is she’s in debt doing it. And also late to the bleeping game on the zara jo alone collab.🙄

She can’t help herself at all. The zara perfumes if your not in the market for jo malone. Can she not just say they are nice and leave it. Noooooo boasting bleep. Jesus it grates on me. I can’t even imagine going online every day to talk down to everybody about what I have and they can’t afford. Actually imagine it. And what’s gas is she’s in debt doing it. And also late to the bleeping game on the zara jo alone collab.

lads is she after getting the Botox this week. Fire her dr. Her spok eyebrows are up to her non hair line.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I work in a primary school and the kids are absolutely allowed to put their coats on whenever they want to.

Maybe if she was on a parents WhatsApp group or even spoke to other parents in the class she’d have known this………..🤔🤔
Maybe if she had a brain cell she’d know this - I don’t have school going children so am not in any such what’s app groups, but I can listen to and read about topical events….. She’s a moron!

Then again, she once had Hana drawing a pic to thank the NHS, so obviously doesn’t know what the HSE is!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I even found his Christmas present a little childish and cringy ? I’d have been slagged if I wore that to school. At 14 most lads are getting runners and aftershaves for Christmas
My son is the same age as seif and he would not be seen dead with that bag, none of his friends would. In fact I think kids would take the piss that bags naff and chavy

Comments like that really aren't necessary. That is nobodys business , and likely a very emotive comment so best kept off this forum.
Please stop moderating!!!! I don’t contribute very often to this thread and won’t really bother in the future either!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Comments like that really aren't necessary. That is nobodys business , and likely a very emotive comment so best kept off this forum.
Why are you moderating??
@Siofra said they 'wished' tignam would get her kids vaccinated - it's an opinion, she is not forcing it on anyone here.

Also 'nobodys business' - Tignam posts all this in her Instagram stories, it's hardly a secret like.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.