Tignam #16 On the twelfth day of Tidgemas, the Insta Police reported me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our special place. Wtf is wrong with her. 🙈. Does she hear herself. Go visit your sick father prick. Soend the weened with your actual family. She should be ashamed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha ha that’s her trying to have a swipe at here and failing as usual. It’s spelled ‘not TOO happy’ Melissa, get Seif to spell check your stupid posts. Sure, we all know you’re not TOO happy about returning to the flat. Wolford are better tights, by the way, but they are expensive so probably out of your league. Kisses X

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Our special place. Wtf is wrong with her. 🙈. Does she hear herself. Go visit your sick father prick. Soend the weened with your actual family. She should be ashamed.
And what great credit she gives her “special place” with the content on her grid post:
FOUR bathroom selfies 🚽
A glass of Prosecco 🥂🤪
a boozy vertigo inducing video tour of their lounge 😵💫
her Gucci trainers with a contorted bow legged pose (gotta get both labels in the shot!) 💰 💰
and *thank god, alas!!* her tights! 🙌🏼👏🏼 Which obviously went into the first shot of course!

There was a half arsed attempt to show the exterior of the manor, again all shaky from the boozing with a lovely luggage trolley in the shot. Such a special place for her! I know it’s obviously not gifted but you wouldn’t have guessed she was in a gorgeous hotel from her content.
winning tigs!!! 👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha ha. Her special place is a bathroom of a hotel.
How come she didn’t do a room tour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can actually see her 1 brain cell thinking "I'd love a house like this"!

Sorry Tigs, you are stuck in the squat kiddo. Reap what you sow. Holding out for nowt.

Go get the kids ready for your big school run tomorrow that you do. Oh wait.....you dint do that either.

Reactions: 6
The sabby post was definitely shade. Gas tho. They were the very same for 12€ or something 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The sabby post was definitely shade. Gas tho. They were the very same for 12€ or something 🤣🤣
To think they were once insta besties! 🙄
I’d love to know what happened and also what happened between Carrie Pearce and Michelle Tighe… 🤔

She got pissed and made a holy show or herself on camera at Michelle's mother's party. She was blanked by Michelle and Carrie after that 🏃🏃
Not sure about Sabby 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s cringe how impressed she is with people like the Kardashians. Imagine a nearly 50 year old wetting their knickers about a rich persons fridge contents 😂
Airhead bimbos obsessed with image and tacky logos? They are gods in Tiggy’s eyes😂

Reactions: 9
I bought the perfume for my sister after she spoke about it a few years ago
Honestly it smelled like the lemon things in toilets to mask the toilet smell
Was awfull 😂😂😂 even thinking about the smell now makes me shudder

• Haha
“Here are cheap perfumes for all you peasants who can’t afford Jo Malone like I (Ahzar) can”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if this has been discussed here before - Does Azhar have contact with his kids from his marriage? Do Seif and Hana have a relationship with their older siblings?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.