Tignam #16 On the twelfth day of Tidgemas, the Insta Police reported me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest, Tigs doesn’t know what is on the page she opened, she can barely read😂😂😂
She wasn’t being very kind to larger women and mother-in-laws last night was she?
More hypocrisy from the trampy one.

Reactions: 6
How can she have an opinion on mother in laws??? She doesn’t have one…..That’s Ronnie’s mother.

I love my mother in law. We get on so well together….so so inKredibly well….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah here we go all the creams out this is what I’m
Using and this and this and this🙄 blah blah oh and get the mole book out to give words of wisdom Jesus give us a break woman your so bleeping boring it’s not true 🙈
For someone who sends her bedding out to be dry cleaned they are always so creased!! Not such a perfekkktionist

No one cares about her crappy creams. See she was off begging for a pot of some other tit yesterday that she had run out of. She has zero class but acts like she is a Queen. Shes very quiet after Adare. Probably throwing plates off the wall at having to be back in the Squat. Back to " not my forever home" reality.

Will Tigs do a dry January? Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she means homeware. She cant even get that right. In her wildest dreams would she be picking a "home". She's an idiot.

God love her, pointing at pictures sounds about the correct level for her aptitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhh she blocked me few weeks ago when I asked how her sales were going 😂🙈 now I’m missing all this! 😔 anyone know how i get access agAin (without setting up new insta account)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahhh she blocked me few weeks ago when I asked how her sales were going 😂🙈 now I’m missing all this! 😔 anyone know how i get access agAin (without setting up new insta account)
Go on to waragainstinstagrammers and scroll down to find her
Or think there is another one anonymous insta stories or something like that someone else will tell you

Go on to waragainstinstagrammers and scroll down to find her
Or think there is another one anonymous insta stories or something like that someone else will tell you
Don’t worry her content is usually the same every day: floor of DTC, her creams, a glass of wine with a blurred out background of the flat, her tights, her replying to a question she asked herself about where said tights are from (surprise..H&M 😲) reposts of her robes. 🥱
I’ve resorted to checking the thread first and then go have a look, especially if there’s a load of new posts then I know I’m in for a treat and grab the popcorn! war on instagrammers is your best bet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look at her sighing about the antigen test post she’s a nob thinks she knows it all cow

Sabby showing Penney’s PJs that are very similar to Tiggys for a fraction of the price, it has to be a sly dig 🤔

• Haha
Look at her sighing about the antigen test post she’s a nob thinks she knows it all cow

If she could only see herself through other people's eyes then she might not be such an insufferable witch. But highly unlikely. No amount of help will cure this Bimbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just posted on her grid where she got her tights 🎉🎉🎉 brilliant, I’ll sleep well tonight 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Crikey did she not even stop & see her parents for their 50th wedding Anniversary. 😲

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.