Tignam #16 On the twelfth day of Tidgemas, the Insta Police reported me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a despicable human being isn’t she? I honestly cannot think of one redeeming feature she has…
At least size 18 people have friends and loving families. A lot of them are a hell of a lot more beautiful than this stupid cow who can’t read or spell.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The whole thing stinks of her bitchy vibe. She thinks once you are skinny that's all you need, personality, soul, character are nothing, everything is based on looks. She's definitely on the booze, she's starting to repost the same crappy replies twice, my nan gave me the earrings I got her last year. I mean have you ever heard such tripe? What a way to kick off your crappy page tigs with that horrible bitchy negative sneery box. No wonder her page has never grown, absolute horrible space her page is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is writing all the replies herself!
What is her obsession with mother in laws? Because she doesn't have one is it? Or because Ahzar’s mother can’t stand her?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Or the one 'only a €50 to Adare Manor'..and she says would get them 2 drinks or a candle.. How bitchy on both counts. Maybe the person who Gifted the €50 voucher it was all they could afford, or put a bit of thought into it, as something the person would like.. The whole thing just screams ungrateful, which sums her up to a tee, it really pissed me off. Don't get me wrong I've received some tit gifts through the years but fuckit it's the thought that counts.

Reactions: 26
Or the one 'only a €50 to Adare Manor'..and she says would get them 2 drinks or a candle.. How bitchy on both counts. Maybe the person who Gifted the €50 voucher it was all they could afford, or put a bit of thought into it, as something the person would like.. The whole thing just screams ungrateful, which sums her up to a tee, it really pissed me off. Don't get me wrong I've received some tit gifts through the years but fuckit it's the thought that counts.
Yes horrible question to ask and thinks she’s a comedian with her silly answers how can this woman think her content is good🤦‍♀️ And what was the link of Andra roach for? Was she there boasting too?!

Reactions: 7
ANDREA is her agent. She was in Adare as well. She is another dose of the shits. Tigs needs the followers amd following so it was a shout out. Wont work. She is too old and too one dimensional to get new views. Andrea needs to drop the witch. She is stale, uninteresting and dull. How Andrea ever had any agency is beyond me but I see she books stupid vacuous brainless dopes. Just like herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The only reason that was up there was to show the price of her drinks and the candle she bought And was going to show in a later story. Again all to show what she spends. We are all suppose to be jealous that she can afford a €50 candle. Like the rest of us can’t. I doubt anybody else sent that in And If they did they are only cunts. As for the shout out anniversary post 🤣🤣🤣🤣That’s a joke right tigs. I’ll say no more about that. But I will say she’s the spit of her mother. Another 20 years be like looking in the mirror.

She’s all packed up to go back to the squat and the perfumes are just fucked in on top of her clothes.
If only she had a designer toiletry bag to put them in. Oh wait, that’s her good handbag..
Three perfumes for a few days away. She’s got big bleeping issues that one

Wouldn’t you think she’d have brought her parents to Adare for their anniversary 🙈 but I suppose why do that when you can send a centra hamper 😜
She would in her shite. She’s be mortified. She never brings them anywhere decent. A hotel lobby meet And greet us all they get. Your so rich tigs. Take them to Mauritius with you. 🤣🤣. Oh yeh you have nothing. Your gangster baby daddy holds the purse strings And he wouldn’t be seen dead with your ma.

The sister posted the ma and das wedding photos. Tigs are still yet to be seen 😂🙈
Haha. We’ll be waiting. Is she not mortified with the husband posts and everyone knows they aren’t married. Is it for the kids sake ? Like they’ll find out eventually. I’d be so embarrassed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed this, they always stay in the houses at KClub as well. Surely you’re missing the entire experience and she’s not showing the room because it’s nothing like the hotel rooms inside. Why is this? Are they easier to book, perhaps cheaper with the golf?
Cheaper plus it’s gifted
It’s like totally remote

• Heart
Reactions: 3
At least size 18 people have friends and loving families. A lot of them are a hell of a lot more beautiful than this stupid cow who can’t read or spell.
FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s such an hole. Rather be a size anything than have her life, living in Zara cheap fast fashion with no stable roof of her childrens heads. I was beginning to feel sorry for her the last few weeks and then she reminds me of what a tonedeaf horrible person she is. Starving yourself living off the calories in your daily wine, getting hair extensions, lash extensions, nails done weekly won’t hide the damage. Not to mention staying in guest lodging outside the actual 5 star hotel your tagging on instagram is not envious to any woman following you tidge. It’s really no wonder you need all the weekly beauty treatments but not even that can help you after this. Cop on. You’re a laughing stock and I’d advise any woman who’s a size L or XL in your Ali baba robes to boycott you now. Sad woman, find happiness elsewhere rather than propping yourself up by putting other women down. #bekind or try #beinghumble

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It seems the 2 bedroom golf lodges are geared towards golfers as they are a stones throw away from the course and a 4 minute walk to the actual Manor House. €750 per night for the 2 bedroom lodge and I'm guessing they didn't go for the 4 bedroom one. How many nights did they stay. 3 I think? Very accessible for two high flying business people 🤣

Also, what a nasty witch. Is this what she thinks size 18 woman looks and dresses like? And she killed telling her "audience" that her gaff jackets go up to size 20 or whatever but this is who she really is. Be kind, Tidge. I'll tell ya what, I'd prefer to be a happy size 18 than have my "audience" search mine and my boyfriends name on the High Court search page and see our dodgy dealings in black and white. Knacker.

1641280110159.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It seems the 2 bedroom golf lodges are geared towards golfers as they are a stones throw away from the course and a 4 minute walk to the actual Manor House. €750 per night for the 2 bedroom lodge and I'm guessing they didn't go for the 4 bedroom one. How many nights did they stay. 3 I think? Very accessible for two high flying business people 🤣

Also, what a nasty witch. Is this what she thinks size 18 woman looks and dresses like? And she killed telling her "audience" that her gaff jackets go up to size 20 or whatever but this is who she really is. Be kind, Tidge. I'll tell ya what, I'd prefer to be a happy size 18 than have my "audience" search mine and my boyfriends name on the High Court search page and see our dodgy dealings in black and white. Knacker.

View attachment 962960
She’ll be on now making a brief comment about how her mother is a size 18. Or that somebody told her people were talking about her comment ams rant . Or maybe she’ll send in another question box to herself. To act like she just so happen to say something different now or talk about her robes fitting size 18. This one is obsessed with being skinny she barely eats and always wearing oversized clothes. Her whole insta life is her trying to look skinny, rich and a real natural beauty 🤣🤣she’s skinny cause she’s starving and the last two are lies.

Reactions: 15
I love when she does tit like this. I’m delighted she’s done this question box because she’s shown what a bitchy witch she is. Her TRUE colours. She hasn’t done it in a while.

Hopefully some of the blind people that still like her will recognise it.

Reactions: 12
If someone spends €5 on a gift, there’s a reason. Say thank you and don’t be an ungrateful cow. Most people don’t broadcast their financial circumstances or give in order to receive.
To be fair I took this as a lazy shite boyfriend who didn’t make any effort.

Reactions: 1
I saw some comment about a boyfriend buying the perfume he liked as opposed to what she asked for and Tigs said Ahzar would do the same. Is he controlling?
Often, these women who cling on to men for their money have no autonomy in their relationships and have to do what he says in case he leaves them high and dry.
An acquaintance of mine recently married for money and has completely changed from a nice, kind person into a snobbish, boastful person. However, she has to do whatever he says in case he leaves her, which has left her with high anxiety and people cannot stand being around her because of her constant reminders of how she doesn’t have to worry about money anymore. At least my husband and I know we married for love and physical attraction and have equality in our relationship. Not you though Tigs?

Reactions: 9
To be fair I took this as a lazy shite boyfriend who didn’t make any effort.
Look was all a stupid ignorant topic to talk about she’s a gobshite of the highest degree as are all those who answered her stupid question

Reactions: 10
Ah here we go all the creams out this is what I’m
Using and this and this and this🙄 blah blah oh and get the mole book out to give words of wisdom Jesus give us a break woman your so bleeping boring it’s not true 🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.