Tignam #16 On the twelfth day of Tidgemas, the Insta Police reported me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s all packed up to go back to the squat and the perfumes are just fucked in on top of her clothes.
If only she had a designer toiletry bag to put them in. Oh wait, that’s her good handbag..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Back to squat she goes..
poor pet has to have the brag about how expensive the drinks are in Adare, you know what else is expensive? Housing 😂
Tricky Tiggy and the travelling tights

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t you think she’d have brought her parents to Adare for their anniversary 🙈 but I suppose why do that when you can send a centra hamper 😜

Reactions: 13
Back to squat she goes..
poor pet has to have the brag about how expensive the drinks are in Adare, you know what else is expensive? Housing 😂
Tricky Tiggy and the travelling tights
Tricky Tiggy and the travelling tights has to be the new thread title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Def sent those to herself. Her spelling gives her away everytime. She is always at it.

Show us YOUR wedding pics Tigs. Go on.

Oh wait.................

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would you go away for a weekend with your family and want to know the answers to that shite stupid boring question
Dear god she’s a dose

Reactions: 14
Why would you go away for a weekend with your family and want to know the answers to that shite stupid boring question
Dear god she’s a dose

Cos she has no friends and no one bothers with her. This is all she wants to discuss. Herself and some random immature shite. She isnt an intelligent woman so she cant hold any conversation outside of makeup and clothes. A brain dead bimbo.

Reactions: 9
I think it was her mas birthday and it seemed like she forgot to get her something so she rang her mas local centra and got it delivered
If I recall correctly it was her 70th birthday too?

Reactions: 5
What in God's name is this rubbish about all day, resharing peoples worst Christmas gifts?? It actually seems quite bitchy and there's a vibe from them that seems like she's writing them all in a twisted way to direct at here, size 18 pyjamas and I'm a size 10,come off it ffs. Alcohol and I'm pregnant, oh but I hope it was champagne. Has she honestly nothing better to be doing? Anyone clock what looks like a gin and tonic at the corner of the screen beside her JO MALONE candle watching the tv

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So mocking size 18 people is ok Tigs? What happened to your bullshit ‘be kind‘ and ‘positive vibes’ on the internet?
That only applies to criticism of you though, doesn’t it?
As for the accompanying picture of the size 18/size 10...what a kind gesture. You hypocritical, nasty fraud. This is why no one likes you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So mocking size 18 people is ok Tigs? What happened to your bullshit ‘be kind‘ and ‘positive vibes’ on the internet?
That only applies to criticism of you though, doesn’t it?
As for the accompanying picture of the size 18/size 10...what a kind gesture. You hypocritical, nasty fraud. This is why no one likes you.
She really is a despicable human being isn’t she? I honestly cannot think of one redeeming feature she has…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.