Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shoes are shocking, like of all the hideous items she's bought these are by far the worst. Jesus wept, she has no style, like none!!

They're desperate🥴🥴

Reactions: 4
On the beg for Charlotte tilbury
The over lining of the lips and the massive amount of product on them is disgusting
The Chanel granny shoes are a show
Biskay? 🤣👍
Anybody know where to buy skinny jeans lads ? Anyone ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the beg for Charlotte tilbury
The over lining of the lips and the massive amount of product on them is disgusting
The Chanel granny shoes are a show
Biskay? 🤣👍
Anybody know where to buy skinny jeans lads ? Anyone ?
Anyone and if you are sending them out free to her a size 10 will do with a bit of stretch and hi waist 😂😂 not much left in the pot after having to put a deposit down on the new flat 😂

Reactions: 9
The lancome recommendation, she would definetly buy them again!! She didn't buy them, she got them sent to her for free.
And why is she asking for recommendations for jeans. She's always said the Jaime jeans fro RI or topshop were her absolute favourite jeans and you can never go wrong with them???? On the beg so!!!🤔🤔

I thought her foot was in bandages…… 😳🤢
Notions! Where would she even wear these? She posted some of her favorite accounts over the weekend and I recognised one was a high fashion influencer. Loads of Chanel etc but all genuine and more to match. My friends and I joke that no one we know really has ‘Chanel money’. If you can afford a few 5K handbags, those 1K sandals that you’d get 1-2 months max wear out of during Irish summers I’d like to think you’d have a disposable income of 100K+ to spend on solely on fashion, especially with no house and 2 children. I think her feed is full of these high fashion accounts..she goes and rips a few of their ideas for content and thinks she can pull it off because she’s a big fish in a small pond and her followers don’t know any better. (Or she thinks she is) Unless she rents, even so it’s not matching up to the facts of her lifestyle 🤷‍♀️

They are slippers, that's why it says lingerie on the zara dust bag
😂 apologies I went off and assumed they were designer, but she markets her robes as sleepwear and her pajama gowns as dresses so I shouldn’t be surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Notions! Where would she even wear these? She posted some of her favorite accounts over the weekend and I recognised one was a high fashion influencer. Loads of Chanel etc but all genuine and more to match. My friends and I joke that no one we know really has ‘Chanel money’. If you can afford a few 5K handbags, those 1K sandals that you’d get 1-2 months max wear out of during Irish summers I’d like to think you’d have a disposable income of 100K+ to spend on solely on fashion, especially with no house and 2 children. I think her feed is full of these high fashion accounts..she goes and rips a few of their ideas for content and thinks she can pull it off because she’s a big fish in a small pond and her followers don’t know any better. (Or she thinks she is) Unless she rents, even so it’s not matching up to the facts of her lifestyle 🤷‍♀️

😂 apologies I went off and assumed they were designer, but she markets her robes as sleepwear and her pajama gowns as dresses so I shouldn’t be surprised
Thank you for articulating this. This is exactly what I feel. She’s full if tit trying to be somebody she is not. And can’t afford to be. But she has some people fooled. Her Instagram is purely there to beg for free tit and yet show off to people who can’t afford things how rich she is( pure contradiction). Which she is not. It’s all rooted in insecurity.

She is really relieved to have had her first vaccine which she rescheduled FOUR times - at her age she could have had it months ago 🙄

Reactions: 17
She is really relieved to have had her first vaccine which she rescheduled FOUR times - at her age she could have had it months ago 🙄
She should be fully done by now. If you can find the time to get your nails and extensions done you can find the time to get your vaccination.

Reactions: 21
I bet she wasn’t going to get it at all....until she realised she wouldn’t get a covid passport to travel abroad or eat inside unless she was vaccinated.
Well done on telling us the symptoms of the jab Tigs, most of the country has had theirs done and dusted a good while ago. We know the after effects😂

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.