Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she allowed to sit at the side of the pool and record? If it was a man doing that he'd be put out! There were 2 separate strangers in her stories that she recorded while they were swimming. She's a bleeping liability. Every pool I've been to have signs clearly stating no camera/recording etc. Jesus she really thinks she's better than everyone, no rearing on her.

Reactions: 23
Maybe he's happy to tag along with his mum and also hang with his pals. It doesnt have to be one or the other.
Completely agree - he’s hardly a “poor lad” for being taken to the cinema. I’ve seen Peter rabbit - it’s pretty funny

Reactions: 4
Not even allowed near my kids at lessons never got a photo of them in the pool since lessons started 7 years ago
It’s a clear breech

Reactions: 3
Will tigs ever get in the water with the kids 🤷‍♀️
I’d hate to be that mum. Don’t get me wrong if I had a wedding or something I’d be trying to avoid the pool so as not to wreck the tan, but on an every day visit I’m in there

Reactions: 1
She is too stupid to realise she shouldn't be taking photos at the pool. She is a bleeping dope. I hope some one told her off.

Reactions: 5
She is too stupid to realise she shouldn't be taking photos at the pool. She is a bleeping dope. I hope some one told her off.
I think she is well aware you cant take photos. The way those videos are taken, you can telll the phone was held at her side to get the sneaky shots.
Wouldnt you be raging if you were scrolling thru insagram and saw yourself in a pool or gym on someone elses stories.

Reactions: 13
Not even allowed near my kids at lessons never got a photo of them in the pool since lessons started 7 years ago
It’s a clear breech
same, your not even allowed browse on your phone while waiting in pool area.

How did she pick up 171 followers over the weekend if she didn't buy them?
Her content is dire!!!!

We were in a pool on our own with our then 6 month old, her first visit & we were stopped from taking a picture, despite it been an entirely empty pool & remained that way for the entire visit, and that was nearly 15yrs ago ffs she is a thick tit that thinks rules don't apply to her

Reactions: 12
She bought them second hand from Triona McCarthy....... #fact #🤮🤮🤮🤮
How do you know that?! 😂 I assumed they were fake, same as everything else. Like the chanel chain & chanel bag she worse at the wedding recently. Never recall her doing an unboxing! Surely if they were legitimate she would be broadcasting it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How do you know that?! 😂 I assumed they were fake, same as everything else. Like the chanel chain & chanel bag she worse at the wedding recently. Never recall her doing an unboxing! Surely if they were legitimate she would be broadcasting it!
Triona McCarthy was talking her followers through the clothes / shoes she was putting up on Depop last year. The Chanel sandals never made it on Depop & a few days later Tigs was on to her ‘audience’ showing them off & thanking the person who sourced them. She didn’t tag Triona but it was obvious where she got them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are legit but not brand new...... she never tagged Triona or else she would have to admit they were 2nd hand #theshame 🙄🙄🙄 the story is exactly what @STDmail said 👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
That white Chanel bag is a fake, I had a close look at the quilting. The sandals she bought off Triona McCarthy (another dose), imagine if her they found out in Foxrock😱😂
She actually seemed quite normal today in her stories, not as insufferable, but there had to be a bit of boasting about her slim figure (it is natural Tattlers, it’s not because she doesn’t eat) but horror of horrors, she has to size up to a 10🙄🙄🙄
She addressed the horrific overlining of the lips that make her look like a clown and she seems genuinely convinced it’s a good look.
Overall, she addressed nearly everything she has been reading here apart from her fake marriage to Ahzar. Maybe that’s what she's saving the second awful Sister Jane dress for.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t know why she keeps saying she can’t wait to go abroad but she can’t find time in her busy schedule to get vaccinated??

Making a big song and dance about a cheap pair of Zara shoes and unboxing them but nothing said about the opening of the Chanel hobnailers

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.