Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hardly working or working “ 🤔 did she mean Working hard Or hardly working…..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s deranged! Literally makes tit up as she goes along. She’s an alcoholic too.

Reactions: 6
Lads she said they’d be perfect for a bride so maybe Ronnie popped the question and she’ll get her big day out after all!!
And the bleeping cut of them, is she dressing up as Rumpelstiltskin for Hallowe’en? This little piggy sticking out in the middle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder are they getting married? She said she is keeping the blue dress for something very special, and it's not like she could rock up in a bridal gown?

Reactions: 4
I'll admit I have some shoes in my wardrobe which I love but I'm sure many people probably think are rank. Those things are among the worst I've ever seen though, wouldn't be seen dead in them. Zara is gone to tit the past year.

Reactions: 5
On the topic of Aoife Mcgregor. She used to be big on social media and then came off it after ‘the neckkkkkkk’, seems to be clung to her bro all the time now and Dee after having a massive lavish wedding id say no more than 3 years ago. Going by the pictures Conor posted yesterday she has no ring on whatsoever. Anyone know is that marriage gone or what’s going on?
Done and dusted

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.