Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vaccination story this am 😂. Bit late to the party their love - most of your age group will be getting boosters before you've got second dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you see Tignams little fan stella and sis having a huge rant about breastfeeding yesterday. Both as evil as eachother at this stage.View attachment 695790
Aw I'm not alone. I dislike her

Did you see Tignams little fan stella and sis having a huge rant about breastfeeding yesterday. Both as evil as eachother at this stage.View attachment 695790
The CHEEK of her. And the ATTENTION she begs for the whole time about her brain injury. Thirsty witch.

Reactions: 4
I bet she wasn’t going to get it at all....until she realised she wouldn’t get a covid passport to travel abroad or eat inside unless she was vaccinated.
Well done on telling us the symptoms of the jab Tigs, most of the country has had theirs done and dusted a good while ago. We know the after effects😂
So true! What a clown. If she ever watched the Irish news (as opposed to Sky) she would have seen that as of today, they are registering people aged 16 and over for their vaccines!!! and she’s 45? And acting like she’s doing us all a favour telling us the side effects!! any adult in the country who wanted the vaccine already has it by now you fool!

Reactions: 16
I’m betting she only got it because the penny’s dropped that eating outdoors ain’t all that in typical Irish weather.

Reactions: 10
Not sure when schools are back in the posh world
But if she just got her first vaccine she has to wait 3/4 weeks for the second
And another week for it to work
So unless she is going to pull
The kids from school for a holiday she will have to wait for mid term by that time god only knows what way the country will be in

Reactions: 6
Not sure when schools are back in the posh world
But if she just got her first vaccine she has to wait 3/4 weeks for the second
And another week for it to work
So unless she is going to pull
The kids from school for a holiday she will have to wait for mid term by that time god only knows what way the country will be in
She said yesterday, she hopes to holiday on the school break in October🙄

Reactions: 6
She said yesterday, she hopes to holiday on the school break in October🙄
My 16 year old got his first vaccine last weekend. I reckon schools will strongly encourage kids to get vacinated prior to return to school. fully expecting the 12 - 15 gang to open up this week.

My 16 year old got his first vaccine last weekend. I reckon schools will strongly encourage kids to get vacinated prior to return to school. fully expecting the 12 - 15 gang to open up this week.
I think it would be great if they could get done before school starts back, for everyones benefit! They said on the news yesterday that overall we are a month ahead on vaccinations, which is great! Melissa is soooo late to the party, id say she wouldnt be bothered to get the vaccine except for the indoor dining situation, shes one selfish mare..... nothing about getting the vaccine a couple of months ago when she could have got it, to protect others around her, she was too busy off getting beauty treatments for herself🙄

Reactions: 8
Good luck with holidaying during the mid-term Tigs... there are rumours of another lockdown, and the Delta variant seems to causing havoc in several countries at the moment. The US has added Ireland to its do not visit list.

Reactions: 10
I think it would be great if they could get done before school starts back, for everyones benefit! They said on the news yesterday that overall we are a month ahead on vaccinations, which is great! Melissa is soooo late to the party, id say she wouldnt be bothered to get the vaccine except for the indoor dining situation, shes one selfish mare..... nothing about getting the vaccine a couple of months ago when she could have got it, to protect others around her, she was too busy off getting beauty treatments for herself🙄
Sure after her first vaccine she still can’t dine indoors for another maybe 5 weeks unless they are residents or she goes to places that don’t ask for the vaccine very

Good luck with holidaying during the mid-term Tigs... there are rumours of another lockdown, and the Delta variant seems to causing havoc in several countries at the moment. The US has added Ireland to its do not visit list.
Is this true? I'm in Sydney, currently locked down and we'rebeing told vaccinations are the only way out of lockdown but if Ireland has such a high rate of vaccinations why would they lockdown again??

Reactions: 3
Is this true? I'm in Sydney, currently locked down and we'rebeing told vaccinations are the only way out of lockdown but if Ireland has such a high rate of vaccinations why would they lockdown again??
The Delta variant is causing trouble. Unfortunately, a lot of our young people are only getting vaccinated now, but there has been a lot of partying etc amongst them, which caused it to spread. I know someone who is working in the test centres and they say that they are getting many people in testing positive after the double vaccinations.

• Wow
  • Haha
Imagine if she went for her vaccine when she had her appointment she could be in a sun lounger in Italy or somewhere now
She must be fuming with herself she left it so late
You’re forgetting about Ronnie here though, has he been vaccinated?

• Haha
she was v foolish here
All Pippa and the rest off in Portugal etc
I’d say the green eyed rage is strong
She could have went abroad with negative PCR tests or with her covid cert if she’d been arsed

I agree, August will be the only window to escape out of here this year..I see another lockdown too..at least travel and indoor events/dining etc from Sept once they get the kids back to school

Reactions: 5
Off topic but has anyone here gone abroad yet?
Friend went in Spain for a week 2 adults 2 kids
Got the prc test for coming home the son was negitave so dad had to stay in Spanish hotel with son for 10 days not allowed leave the room all meals
Delivered and mum and daughter had to fly home everyone else negitave
That turned me off
The mam
Said Spain is full of fake ready to fly prc tests for 150 euro

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.