Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I think we have all established tidge is only getting the vaccine for her own well being and vanity really. So she can dine indoors and plan a trip abroad. NOTHING about saving other people’s lives or doing her part or going to spend time with her parents …..oh no wait she doesn’t do that anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
no my son has had a medical misadventure so not on the cards this summer. Flipping boys!!!!
Ah sucks, hope he’s ok

My kids are under the age for testing and we’re both vaxx..so happy days.

I’m deaf to all other my friends sisters cousins horror stories ☀👌🏼😇

Reactions: 6
She’s so late to the vaccination party!!! She might as well stop moaning about it.. we’ve all been there weeks ago.. VIP guest list and all, vaccine party of one!! Funny how dated her vaccine content is when they now have walk in clinics for teenagers..

Reactions: 11
She should be fully done by now. If you can find the time to get your nails and extensions done you can find the time to get your vaccination.
Why are people so obsessed with her getting the v? Isn't that her own business, and so what if she was slow to get it, its a big decision...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="Leshow, post:
Why are people so obsessed with her getting the v? Isn't that her own business, and so what if she was slow to get it, its a big decision...
[/QUOTE]
I will still be getting the vaccine.

Reactions: 2

Ok. I'm too tired for this tit tonight.

She had 3 or 4 appointments to get it because she kept cancelling it. Didn't take it up cos her lashes fell out or she had to get a new bottle of Gin or something irrelevant to the rest of Ireland. But was quite happy to spill she didn't turn up cos she was too busy being a bleep. As a nurse, I find her choice absolutely fine but give your spot to someone who might actually want their vaccine. But yet she wants to fly to the sun.

What's your point again?

Reactions: 33
I think it’s because she canceled it four times for stupid selfish reasons and really only wants it so she can eat inside and go on holidays not to be doing her part in helping get this tit show under control. People can say all they want it’s none of my business but it’s asholes like her and people who don’t want to wear a mask and break all the rules out marching like idiots that has me not able to see my mother in two bleeping years. Unlike her I WANT to see my mother who has been going through her own health issues and had people close to her die and hitting depression over this virus and I can’t even see her. . It’s very upsetting to watch somebody like her flouting around the place… oh Il get it when I feel like it bullshit, more worried about getting her nails done. Obsessed hardly. It hasn’t been mentioned that much compared to other tit about her like her fucked up lips and eyebrows and my little pony hair etc.

I think it’s because she canceled it four times for stupid selfish reasons and really only wants it so she can eat inside and go on holidays not to be doing her part in helping get this tit show under control. People can say all they want it’s none of my business but it’s asholes like her and people who don’t want to wear a mask and break all the rules out marching like idiots that has me not able to see my mother in two bleeping years. Unlike her I WANT to see my mother who has been going through her own health issues and had people close to her die and hitting depression over this virus and I can’t even see her. . It’s very upsetting to watch somebody like her flouting around the place… oh Il get it when I feel like it bullshit, more worried about getting her nails done. Obsessed hardly. It hasn’t been mentioned that much compared to other tit about her like her fucked up lips and eyebrows and my little pony hair etc.
Sorry for venting off there but it’s very frustrating. 😬🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Like you go on her stories and today her poxy robes are not arriving on time but people are blaming Covid. Blaming ? Jesus I hope it never knocks on her door. She’s such a simpleton.
Besides that. Showing the four different off white threads again like she’s flat out. Ffs this is the kind of tit I do regularly in ten minutes on my phone.would she ever duck off she can’t even spell it correctly
And she wants to yell at the girls in the office on what to reply to the delays ? The ones who are in doing all the work while she sits at home looking at the same emails? Is she that stupid ? Yes. She thinks this is girl bossing you know.

Reactions: 20
Holy mother of god
She’s at home with the feet up giving out about the girls in the office because she doesn’t think they are replying to the shipping e mails correctly
Can she not bleeping send an e mail from her phone from her couch and sort out her problems with the delivery
You know she’s so so so busy all behind the scenes for her new 4 luxury robes
Even down to the treads (lol ) can’t believe that’s how she spelt thread this morning
bleeping notions
Coming on to show us new lipsticks but can’t be arsed sorting
Her precious cargo
Out herself

I’m
List for words

Reactions: 11
She cancelled FOUR appointments which could have been taken up by four other people!!!! 😡

Sorry for venting off there but it’s very frustrating. 😬🙈
Harper I’m so sorry you haven’t been able to see your Mum, that must be so incredibly hard. I hope you get to see her soon. Take care ❤❤ Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
tbh she is more the fool now not having her vaccine but the organisation in getting the vaccines out there meant that they probably did get to somone else. I doubt/hope none are destroyed at end of day

Reactions: 2
Perhaps if she sourced her robes from an Irish company there wouldn’t be a delay.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.